First Prev
of 2
Next Last
football fan lc

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Just wondering if they will be any better this year? Joke right if they have that same coach they will be the same !!!! Thats a shame all that talent thats going to waste just because of that coach. If I was WCBE if he goes 0- 10 this year I would get someone else to take his job hes a joke anyways at first everyone was like yell he will be good and look what a season they had last year,thats a shame cause they have talent annd just cannt show it.
Give Him A Chance

Bumpass, VA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Seeing as how he was handed a team that had been so mishandled for many years under Drew Waller, you have to give him some time to be able to get things rebuilt. If you think he is doing such a terrible job, why don't you get off your ass, go to practice and show them the way to do it? Until you do that why no keep your rude comments to yourself and give the man a chance.
rebel fan

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2012
from looking at the schedule they"ll be lucky to win 1 or 2 games this season but it's got to get better it can't get anyworse but you have to give coach a year or 2 to get lined out
footballl fan lc

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Give Him A Chance wrote:
Seeing as how he was handed a team that had been so mishandled for many years under Drew Waller, you have to give him some time to be able to get things rebuilt. If you think he is doing such a terrible job, why don't you get off your ass, go to practice and show them the way to do it? Until you do that why no keep your rude comments to yourself and give the man a chance.
. Give him a chance ! Gee how many chance does he need, a record like he has 0 -30. As a head coach something must be wrong, you talk about rebuild I don't understand rebuild from what ? He hasn't lost anything to rebuild. We will laugh at you all on 9- 21 cause we won't win a game this year and no don't blame it on the kids,at least Waller didn't go 0-10, Oh by the way everytime we score I will be geting off my ass !!
Fan

Logan, WV

#5 Aug 26, 2012
So what do you all think about the great COACH !! Scrimmage Big L, 1st game Big L, lets see this week I say another big L ...... So what does other think about it. No I am not talking about the kids its the coach. You have talent at Tolsia but no COACH, he CAN'T COACH AT ALL SORRY BUT THATS THE TRUTH. Would love to see others input on this, I hate it for the kids they work there butt of and that coach needs to go, playing kids in different spots, TOLSIA needs something done FAST !!!!!
Well

Elkview, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Can't be any worse than Drew Waller.
HAHAHAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Aug 31, 2012
GO PIONEERS!!!!
HAHAHAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Aug 31, 2012
High School Football
Point Pleasant 40 - Tolsia 2 FINAL
Time to get rid of Drew!
HAHAHAHA

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 31, 2012
High School Football
Chesapeake (OH) 12 - Wayne 58 FINAL

Since: Aug 12

Glasgow, WV

#10 Sep 2, 2012
rebel fan wrote:
from looking at the schedule they"ll be lucky to win 1 or 2 games this season but it's got to get better it can't get anyworse but you have to give coach a year or 2 to get lined out

Give him time to get lined out? He's never won a game in his coaching career... Hell, how much more time does he need?

Glasgow, WV

#11 Sep 2, 2012
HAHAHAHA wrote:
High School Football
Point Pleasant 40 - Tolsia 2 FINAL
Time to get rid of Drew!
Yeah, it's embarrassing!!! And btw, Drew is gone. This is the second season without him.

Glasgow, WV

#12 Sep 2, 2012
HAHAHAHA wrote:
High School Football
Chesapeake (OH) 12 - Wayne 58 FINAL
Nice job Pioneers!!!
mingo

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 2, 2012
I dont understand why Tolsia isn't winning any games, the boys that played at Crum should be juniors or seniors this year, You had Robertson quarterback, Davis running the ball, you had Martin and Williamson that could catch pretty good. So dont know what Fort Gay had but Crum had good group of boys. So what is wrong with TOLSIA... This is just what I have been told dont know how true, but I heard the COACH was playing alot of freshmans this year, dont you think you need to play Juniors and Seniors if you want to WIN or try to WIN.... Now do you see why TV and Pike was happy by letting SMITH go... has he ever won a game since hes been a head coach anywhere? I know Tug didnt win a game with him, last year Tolsia couldnt win, and looks like the same this year.... I say the parents needs to get him OUT of there, I know some of the boys from Crum was pretty good and I thought one would go to college some where playing football but if your not giving him a chance then how can it happen. He has talent Juniors and Seniors that knows how to play and can win cause Crum and Fort Gay won at middle school, but he thinks he needs to play his freshmans and sophmores
Opinion

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Well I see it this way if the juniors and seniors cant stop the freshmans in practice,how r they going to stop anybody in a game,I beleive if they can outplay seniors then more power to them,Smith knows what he is doing,some ppl blow their kids head up to much and tell them to listen to them and not the coach,thats a BIG PROBLEM down there,TOLISA WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER B.J EVANS AGAIN
mingo

Logan, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2012
You have one thing right there will not be another BJ Evans, I bet if Smith was coach when BJ was there we wouldnt give him a chance thats just the way he is. And also you got to be joking there NO way the freshman or sophmore can beat your juniors or senior in a game. I hope your not that crazy thinking that. You must be a Smith fan, since you know so much why dont you go up there and kiss Smiths ass and talk him into letting the 9 and 10 graders play the 11 and 12
graders. Im not even from Tolsia and I know hes a joke TV hasnt been known for football but I have to say it will be a good game between these two and if we beat the Rebels that will be awesome and we can laugh at Smith, the talk is out Tolsia sucks you guys are 0-2 and we are 1-1 and in 3 weeks we will do the talking on the field we show you how good your 9th and 10th graders are. Cant wait until we beat Smith and the Rebels. Oh Smith show us what you got .........

sucks you guys are 0-2 and we are 1-1 and in 3 weeks we will do the talking on the field.
Well

Elkview, WV

#16 Sep 4, 2012
mingo wrote:
You have one thing right there will not be another BJ Evans, I bet if Smith was coach when BJ was there we wouldnt give him a chance thats just the way he is. And also you got to be joking there NO way the freshman or sophmore can beat your juniors or senior in a game. I hope your not that crazy thinking that. You must be a Smith fan, since you know so much why dont you go up there and kiss Smiths ass and talk him into letting the 9 and 10 graders play the 11 and 12
graders. Im not even from Tolsia and I know hes a joke TV hasnt been known for football but I have to say it will be a good game between these two and if we beat the Rebels that will be awesome and we can laugh at Smith, the talk is out Tolsia sucks you guys are 0-2 and we are 1-1 and in 3 weeks we will do the talking on the field we show you how good your 9th and 10th graders are. Cant wait until we beat Smith and the Rebels. Oh Smith show us what you got .........
sucks you guys are 0-2 and we are 1-1 and in 3 weeks we will do the talking on the field.
I guarantee our schedule is more difficult than yours.

We played a triple a team last week.....who did you play?
rumor

Paintsville, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Rumor has it Smith is on so many drugs he can't do anything! I don't think he has ever won a game as head coach. Way to go Tolsia for picking a real coach that has many many different problems.
Former Rebel

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2012
So's the principal
The buddy system

Glasgow, WV

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Ya, Stanley and Smith are big buddies from what I hear!
THS

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Sep 17, 2012
You guys are so pathetic smith and Stanley are great people and just so ya no we have one 2 of our games thank you very much just beat the crap out of Herbert Hoover so yeah what now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Robertson - does anyone know him? 4 hr Anonononon 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed ScaryClown 4,463
Missing/Reward Tue Easy E 1
does a anyone know Mon Star 1
Matt Ward and Brandon Marcum (Jan '09) Apr 15 BRANDON HICKS 37
Megan webb (Jun '17) Apr 2 Shebea rattin 7
What happened to Eddie Davis? Apr 1 The Wonderer 1

Fort Gay Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages