Youth League Football Program

Youth League Football Program

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rebelfan

Farmington, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2010
First off you didn't even spell their name correctly. Secondly Sabrina never got in a fight up there nor was the law called so you straight up lied since you say you were supposedly there. She did have words with a woman who was picking on her child & I believe any good mother would take up for their child and not stand by while a full grown adult bullies a kid. I have been a part of that league for many years and I have never seen any physical fights there. They don't tolerate that kind of behavior up there. They have both been part of that league for four years and yes David did win the presidents vote yesterday and Sabrina has been cheer coordinator all this season and she a whole bunch of girls signed up which they haven't had for many years. They have both worked very hard up there this year. I would imagine we have a few sore losers in the bunch which I think is hilarious adults act worse than the kids do. Posts like these stem from jealousy. They are good people and they will make the league about the kids! Do whatever you want with your kid if you are a trouble maker no one will want you to be a part of the league anyway!
CHEER MOM

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 20, 2010
SHE IS A GOOD PERSON, EVERYONE HAS FAULTS.MY LIL GIRL CHEERED THIS YEAR,NOT ON HER TEAM BUT SHE CHEERED AND IT WAS PRETTY REWARDING.ALL THE TEAMS WENT TO COMPETITON AND DID REALLY WELL,THE FOOTBALL SIDE WAS PRETTY AWESOME AS WELL ALL THE TEAMS ARE PLAYING IN THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAY OFFS.EVERY LEAGUE WILL HAVE THEIR FAULTS AND ITS UP TO US AS PARENTS TO HELP DO AWAY WITH DRAMA SO WE CAN LET OUR KIDS HAVE FUN.I WILL SAY SOMEONE WITH A HIGH OFFICE IN THE BOARD SHOULDNT BE A COACH OR ANYTHING ELSE ITS JUST TO OVERWHELMING.BUT ALL IN ALL THE PROGRAM IS PRETTY GOOD.
Fed Up

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2010
You know what I wish. I wish that the youth football team would quit trying to get the new school stopped. If it is such a big deal and so important GO TO TOLSIA HIGH SCHOOL and play! It is called Tolsia Youth league. I've never seen one Tolsia student get into the NFL becuase of football. You people need to get a clue! Football and cheerleading are not the be all end all of life. Education is more important, but I see very few parents at conferences at Fort Gay! If you worried about your child's education as much as you worried about football and cheerleading we could lead the state in test scores, but nooooooo, to you boneheads, football and cheerleading is the be all end all of life! Grow up and get some sense. An education will get you somewhere in life, off welfare for one, but football and cheerleading, well they just might get you hurt, all it takes is one wrong play or bad stunt and you are hurt for life, then where are you at? Think about that when you say football is so much more important than an education and does your child want to play sports, as much as you want him to?
Whoaaaa

Culloden, WV

#5 Oct 22, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
You know what I wish. I wish that the youth football team would quit trying to get the new school stopped. If it is such a big deal and so important GO TO TOLSIA HIGH SCHOOL and play! It is called Tolsia Youth league. I've never seen one Tolsia student get into the NFL becuase of football. You people need to get a clue! Football and cheerleading are not the be all end all of life. Education is more important, but I see very few parents at conferences at Fort Gay! If you worried about your child's education as much as you worried about football and cheerleading we could lead the state in test scores, but nooooooo, to you boneheads, football and cheerleading is the be all end all of life! Grow up and get some sense. An education will get you somewhere in life, off welfare for one, but football and cheerleading, well they just might get you hurt, all it takes is one wrong play or bad stunt and you are hurt for life, then where are you at? Think about that when you say football is so much more important than an education and does your child want to play sports, as much as you want him to?
I think you are going a little overboard with your comment. I am a parent of a cheerleader that cheered years ago in the youth league here, went on to play ball, then quit that, graduated and went to college. She did it cause SHE wanted to, to tell the truth I didn't want her to at all. I didn't want to get involved with all the drama I had heard about with all that stuff. Let me tell you this, it gave her confidence, brought her out of her shell, she had the time of her life!!! I'm glad I let her do it. I enjoyed it too, there is nothing better than watching those little fellers play and the little girls out there cheering! That was before they started going to competition and things and putting pressure on them and the kids just had FUN!!! She had the time of her life playing ball in middle school and high school and she still got her EDUCATION!! There is nothing that says they can't have both!!! I will agree to a point that now Tolsia thinks sports is the only thing that is important and a lot of parents fall into that category with that same thought, but not down here in Youth League!!! Youth league is a time for fun for these little ones to learn how to be team players and help each other while they are having fun!! Besides if our kids can get interested in something such as this, it keeps them off the streets! I feel your comment is a little harsh! Maybe you should think a little of the kids and let them be kids!!
Meeee

Ogden, AR

#6 Oct 22, 2010
So what happened to the old president?
left

Hurricane, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2010
he left and that was so sad because he was great.
3 kidsmom1437

Nitro, WV

#8 Oct 24, 2010
Ok I have read everything on here and I have one question....... When is it going to be for the kids? They all play hard they all cheer hard and practice they love it. So for David getting president I think that it is going to be a change I hope for a good one my son loves football and he wAnts to play next year so I hope he does. Sabrina took on the cheerleaders and she seems like she had a blast so why say stuff that happen in the past. We all need to grow up and remember it is for the kids. I hope that they really look at the coaches and have them teach them how to play and give the kids playing time equal. My kids have to have good grades to play that is my rule so may e every needs to look around before u judge.
Animal

Nitro, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2010
I have lived here for two years now n had my son playing football there for two years n know David n Sabrina they are very good n want to make it about the kids again like it should be n they have plans to try n make the league better n get the kids better equipment to use they r just a few of the people I have met since I have lived here n have been very nice to me n my family n who will take the time to talk to u when u have a question about something n to see Sabrina take on the cheerleading roll n get as many girls to come out n cheer in her first year was great n good for the boys who play hard every week instead of looking at who got what postion in office look at some of the coaches n how they treat ur child at practice or in a game
REBEL-FAN

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2010
FROM WHAT I CAN HEAR OUR LEAGUE'S BANK STATEMENTS NEED TO BE LOOKED AT!!!!!!!!!! THERE NEEDS TO BE PROOF OF WHERE THE MONEY HAS WENT!!!!!! GET JEREMY AND TINA OUT AND MAYBE OUR LEAGUE WILL PROSPER, GO DAVE AND SABRINA!!!! TAKE NO CRAP FROM NONE OF THEM, RUN THE LEAGUE FOR OUR KIDS!!!!!CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!!!
Been with program 4 years

Hurricane, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2010
Animal wrote:
I have lived here for two years now n had my son playing football there for two years n know David n Sabrina they are very good n want to make it about the kids again like it should be n they have plans to try n make the league better n get the kids better equipment to use they r just a few of the people I have met since I have lived here n have been very nice to me n my family n who will take the time to talk to u when u have a question about something n to see Sabrina take on the cheerleading roll n get as many girls to come out n cheer in her first year was great n good for the boys who play hard every week instead of looking at who got what postion in office look at some of the coaches n how they treat ur child at practice or in a game
What are you talking about?Amy F. had the cheerleading side and it had just as many cheerleaders until last year,when the league lets Marie take it over.So getting alot of girls out wasnt because of Sabrina.You dont have a clue,do you?As for coaches that is the leagues fault if a coach is mistreating a child and the parents.I know my child wouldnt get mistreated just ask Jeremy Wellmen I almost stuck my foot up his Ass a few years back.
forthekids

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2010
It is sad to see adults acting worse than children! It doesn't matter if you like who is in charge or not as long as they do what is best for the kids is what you parents should be concerned with. All the officials did a great job this season! If you don't agree take your childish ass elsewhere!!!!! I have been a part of this league for many years and both the football and cheer #'s have been down so to have so many kids come out this year was great.
3 kidsmom1437

Nitro, WV

#13 Oct 26, 2010
Ok last year cheerleading only had what 12 to 15 girls if that so they was more this year And I think animal is right sabrina did a good job. So I hope we get more girls and boys and better coaches. So go Dave show them whAt u have in mind.....
rebels

Hurricane, WV

#14 Oct 27, 2010
this is to rebel fan you need to watch what you say i have been in the leage for 11 years i can say it was better when jeremy was in than any other time get your facts straight tina has done nothing wrong neither has jeremy they done more for the leage than anyone has and as for the dave we willsee what he does i can tell you that everyone will be watching .
Please

Hurricane, WV

#15 Oct 28, 2010
3 kidsmom1437 wrote:
Ok last year cheerleading only had what 12 to 15 girls if that so they was more this year And I think animal is right sabrina did a good job. So I hope we get more girls and boys and better coaches. So go Dave show them whAt u have in mind.....
Okay,I said just that...Last year only a few came out BUT the years before that it was Good.Re-Read what I posted!So its not just Sabrina.Honey,get rid of Jeremy Wellmen and you'll get more kids than ever.
Duh

Georgetown, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2010
Hey ..Please.. Obviously your an idiot..Wellmen has been president for the past 8 or 9 years, and the kids always, Always has the best equipment/uniforms on the market! cant help our coaches are just dads giving up their free time to help and are not the best, they try their best! If you dont like the way its done take your whining a$$ to Crum with the rest of the trouble makers..since they left 2 years ago, havent had a problem! I hear their league is doing great! LMAO
1 post removed
Meee

Ogden, AR

#18 Oct 28, 2010
Duh wrote:
Hey ..Please.. Obviously your an idiot..Wellmen has been president for the past 8 or 9 years, and the kids always, Always has the best equipment/uniforms on the market! cant help our coaches are just dads giving up their free time to help and are not the best, they try their best! If you dont like the way its done take your whining a$$ to Crum with the rest of the trouble makers..since they left 2 years ago, havent had a problem! I hear their league is doing great! LMAO
Just curious what that's supposed to mean. My child plays at Crum and it has been a great experience. I thought the ultimate goal was to give more kids the opportunity to play so in the end we will have more kids with experience when they get to high school, when our children will be friends. They don't play each other so I don't understand why we can't support each other. I hope Tolsia's B-team does great in the playoffs just as I hope Crum's A-team does great in the playoffs.
Cheer Mama

Hurricane, WV

#19 Nov 4, 2010
yep wrote:
It is obvious that a lot of these posts are from troublemaker Chasiti. She is the person that caused the most problems this season just as she does in everyday life. Her posts will say Hurricane because she often posts in Dunlow under her name about all her & her husbands drama like anyone cares. For some reason she gets her kicks by trying to bring other people down. She has major issues and should NOT be allowed around children. She just went to court for trying to run a woman and her child off the road and she had her own kids with her....what a mom Hahaha Chasiti just keep your mouth shut and let this be for the kids the way it is supposed to be. Grow up, act your age not you IQ # which we all know is very small. All the officials did amazing this season! The girls got more this year than EVER before! The boys got some new equipment too which hasn't happened in a long time! Both the cheer and football #'s have been down for 3 years so it was great to have so many kids come out this year! Yes duh you are right...please is for sure an idiot!

Okay 1st I know chasity has a bad temper she admits that but she is good to kids and the kids love her I know my lil girl did.
she will be in Kenova next year helping there I do believe and their program is a tight ship so I dont believe they would bring her in if she was mean she got high recommendations from Selena Webster whom is been with TriState for years and a X Tolsia Cheerleader and X Tolsia Cheer Coordinatoor.Chasity never went to court over running someone off the road and no warrants were issued,she did however get a summons to appear bc Erin Cook (the name speaks for itself) filed a false police report, and there is proof that happen and this isnt the first time and lastly someone just posted a terrible post about Chasity on this website with the ip address as Hurricane!So use your brain, someone is posting trying to look like Chasity then when need be they turn it around.I suppose Chasity would talk nasty about her own self?You are just as childish as the people posting all this crap if you allow yourself to fall into the web of lies.You say trouble was all around her this year,well lets just say it wasnt from the league president,board,or us parents!It was from one small lil person whom wants to be bigger and never will in the cheerleading world,she just doesnt have what it takes.It all was nothing but jealousy!She has a big mouth and she didnt care to speak up,if you ask me more people should be that way instead of waiting until someone would walk off to start trash talking.Thats drama in my eyes.So to you Chasity keep up your good work with the kids,they love you.
Cheer Mama

Hurricane, WV

#20 Nov 4, 2010
oh looky there Iam in wayne and my ip is hurricane.says alot right!
Cheer Mama

Hurricane, WV

#21 Nov 4, 2010
what about cheer mom up there she is taking up for sabrina she is from hurricane so is she Chasity?are getting my point?
rebel fan

Hansford, WV

#22 Dec 31, 2011
dave and sabrina did a great job this year they are making it fun for the kids ,and they have some of the best coaches i have seen with kids, i have 2 nephews play on there and i wouldnt want them coached by anyone else, lets all think about the kids, when we was growing up we had sports, why not let them, thats all they have or we could let them close schools and send them to wayne to school where they would be sports but not for them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Mr Professor DeNutter washed his jim dog a m... 23 min Mr DeNutter 3
Mr dunnutters mom farted smells like burnt rubb... 26 min Mr DeNutter 6
herehere 31 min Javier 2
Sarah McIntosh 1 hr Kevin 2
Teresa Clay (Mar '10) 1 hr Kevin 21
Billy Ray Prichard 2 hr Javier 3
Your mom just farted 4 hr Oldest Joke Troll 11

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages