The best trucking company to work for

The best trucking company to work for

Created by Road Runner on Jan 25, 2009

160 votes

Click on an option to vote

Star

BJA

Stowers

Danco

Spears

BJJR

LST

ODELL

None of the above

Browns Food Service

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xxoo

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2009
BJA will let you do drugs!!!!
RUserious

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2009
You dont know what the f*ck you are talking about. All drivers have to take a drug test you idiot. Do you really think any trucking company would want their drivers on drugs. That would be so stupid. Those trucks cost alot of money not to mention the chance of being sued. BJA is the best damn trucking company around here, so stop spreading lies!!
xxoo

AOL

#3 Jan 27, 2009
RUserious wrote:
You dont know what the f*ck you are talking about. All drivers have to take a drug test you idiot. Do you really think any trucking company would want their drivers on drugs. That would be so stupid. Those trucks cost alot of money not to mention the chance of being sued. BJA is the best damn trucking company around here, so stop spreading lies!!
Let me tell you something !!! I know that drug test are taken!! But before they are!! the drivers use flush!!! I didnt fall off of a cherry tree!!! Look at Mark Adkins!! I seen plenty of drivers doing this!!! I bet if the DOT stoped the trucks and checked them !! 99% OF THE DRIVERS WOULD FAIL THEIR Drug TEST!!!!!!!!!
RUserious

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2009
That may be true, but that still dont mean that BJA lets them do drugs!!!
one who knows trks

Elkview, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2009
"RU SERIOUS" you are a complete retard i KNOW for a FACT BJ lets his drivers do drugs. It is not hard to pass a pee test you moron. Bj has been informed of a few drivers who were 3 sheets to the wind on zannies and he never fired them. That is why there is so many wrecks. Look I know coaltruck laws you're right about the drug test but you are wrong because the pee tests are unreliable. go to grannies in ironton or i have known guys to strap clean pee under thier uhh boys and i know a company that provides clean pee in the window for the drivers who can't pass so the sunlight keeps the pee warm. Talk about something you know and if Bob was the best company around why is buck in the lead. Bob has no money Betty has it all bob has a serious gambling problem shoot his trucks betty had to take from him he owes thousands on the fuel bill so before you speak know the facts!
one who knows trks

Elkview, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2009
xxoo you r right there are some stupid ppl out there to think just because a pee test is took they are clean--yeah right youi know what im sayin someone just loves bob must be his young girl lady lol
one who knows trks

Elkview, WV

#7 Jan 28, 2009
RU SERIOUS IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO BJ HE DON'T CARE BUT HE WILL WHEN SOMEONE DIES OVER IT!Shut your mouth and talk about something you know--oh i forgot you know trucks im sure r u a woman??
one who knows trks

Elkview, WV

#8 Jan 28, 2009
HERE IS A NAME FOR YOU jIM I'LL LEAVE OUT HIS LAST NAME. HE WAS PARKED UP AT PITSTOP IN NOMANS LAND AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE WAS YEAH SURE HE DIDN'T TAKE ANY DRUGS THAT NIGHT
MISS PRISS

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2009
one who knows trks wrote:
HERE IS A NAME FOR YOU jIM I'LL LEAVE OUT HIS LAST NAME. HE WAS PARKED UP AT PITSTOP IN NOMANS LAND AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE WAS YEAH SURE HE DIDN'T TAKE ANY DRUGS THAT NIGHT
Ok no last names, but can you tell what color the truck it was that he was driving??? My old man used to work for BJA and his name is Jim. He's long since stopped driving truck completely because of Diabete's, but i was just curious if it may have been him??? Or at least tell me if he was an older guy or younger??
xxoo

AOL

#10 Jan 28, 2009
one who knows trks wrote:
xxoo you r right there are some stupid ppl out there to think just because a pee test is took they are clean--yeah right youi know what im sayin someone just loves bob must be his young girl lady lol
I agree with that!!!!
xxoo

AOL

#11 Jan 28, 2009
Its all about money!!! They need drivers!!! I know that they will turn their head on this Problem!! Because Billy Joe doesnt want his trucks sitting!!! When they runover someone!! BJA will be in bad trouble!!!
haters

Corinth, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2009
all you haters need to think for a second, where would your family work if it wasnt for these trucking companies, as for his personal life, its just that personal, cant see how that affects him being a successful business man. now his high society daughters..thats a whole nother topic
xxoo

AOL

#13 Jan 28, 2009
haters wrote:
all you haters need to think for a second, where would your family work if it wasnt for these trucking companies, as for his personal life, its just that personal, cant see how that affects him being a successful business man. now his high society daughters..thats a whole nother topic
The only thing we are saying that he has rules that is required by the State and Federal!! He needs to follow them!!! Dont put people lives in danger for a buck!!!!
xxoo

AOL

#14 Jan 28, 2009
Rules and Regulations are made to be followed!!! Dont turn you head for a buck!!!!!
haters

Corinth, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2009
the DOT turn their heads, if they done their job they would regulate the loads, and would also catch anyone doped up, but last time DOT tried to crack down, all the truck drivers drove to charleston to complain, how fast we forget those things, COAL rules our state, and as long as it does, the small stuff gets looked over, until the next wreck involving a coal truck death and drugs, then it will crack down for a month or two, thats the way the system works folks, so stop hatin, cause it wont do no good
xxoo

AOL

#16 Jan 28, 2009
haters wrote:
the DOT turn their heads, if they done their job they would regulate the loads, and would also catch anyone doped up, but last time DOT tried to crack down, all the truck drivers drove to charleston to complain, how fast we forget those things, COAL rules our state, and as long as it does, the small stuff gets looked over, until the next wreck involving a coal truck death and drugs, then it will crack down for a month or two, thats the way the system works folks, so stop hatin, cause it wont do no good
I will agree with you on that!!!
magnum PI

Elkview, WV

#17 Jan 30, 2009
MiSS PRiSS The last name starts with a "S" the truck color was red (I think) he is around 40 yrs old and has a speech impediment
1 post removed
grumpy

Enola, PA

#19 Feb 22, 2010
what ever you do stay away from Marcum Trucking-Ernie and his dad are nothing but a bunch of penny pinching bastards, who only care about there wallet, they dont give a shit about there drivers.
FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Feb 22, 2010
FYI
Noone lets anyone do drugs, everyone is drug tested according to DOT standards, and if you have ever seen where they do the drug testing there is no little door to store clean pee. the DOT drug testing doesn't even test for opiates, it detects marijuana, meth, and cocaine. so alot of men pass it, as for a truck owner you just can't pass judgement unless you have proof, there is a law about that, you can't accuse anyone of anything, if they pass the 100 some dollar drug test then they get the job and will be drug tested randomly. and also, betty does not have all the trucks in her name and doesn't have all the money I think people should stop running their mouths especially when you have not a clue of what you are saying...AND Mark doesn't even DRIVE A COAL TRUCK BY THE WAY, he doesn't even own one anymore.
Also all loads of coal are regulated by the scales at the mines and they are usually under the legal weight, if the trucks didn't run youd have no electricity to run your ya ya on your computer.
I however belive there is drivers using drugs, know for a fact... but if you can't prove it you just can't fire them, or lawsuits would be all over the place.The personal lives of the Adkins family is NOONES business!!! There are people on drugs within every part of the trucking industry, I know of almost every company that has druggies runnin around... it's not just BJA trust me, I'd say it is every company.
None

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 22, 2010
None of them is good to work for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley health 1 hr needa know 2
loretta thornhill 1 hr Mike 7
City Shut down 9 hr Wonder 52
Teresa Clay aka Terri Clay 17 hr Fyi 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
Swingers Mon Precious 2
The Apostolic Pentecostal Church Is The Only Tr... (May '10) Feb 18 The Way 70

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages