does anyone know what happen to casey...

does anyone know what happen to casey copley?

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just someone

South Point, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2009
???
debbie

Jackson, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2009
he wrecked a four wheeler on mill creek.i heard he died today.very sad
Just Wondering

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Were the police after someone in Fort Gay today?
a friend

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2009
do you know for sure that he died i heard he was on life suport today around 3oclock
A FRIEND

Normantown, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2009
yes he passed away about 5 or 5:30 today, he will be missed very much.
LOVE

Snowshoe, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2009
r.i.p casey copley. you will be missed dearly. he was a very good person and we love u and family very much. heart goes out to the family.
coal miners wifey

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2009
Casey that graduated from Tolsia in 07??
woo

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2009
coal miners wifey wrote:
Casey that graduated from Tolsia in 07??
yes. thats him.
coal miners wifey

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2009
May god be with his wife && baby! He was a great guy!! Rest in Peace.=(
A Friend

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Casey was a organ donor and will live on after this tragedy. Even in passing he will help a lot of people. God Bless and please pray for his family
Keisha

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2009
We were closer when we were younger but casey you'll always be my favorite cousin! i love you the same as always & that'll never change. Brenda if you see this, i love you just at much, we never got close but i'm here for you & baby jay! & to the rest of my family i love you all, and please stay strong! casey was amazing & always happy & good to everyone, he'll never EVER be forgotten. RIP case-man! i loveyou always!
jennifer

Snowshoe, WV

#12 Sep 15, 2009
yea casey was a great kid...i just seen him saturday at sept fest and talked to him...it doesnt sceem real...i remember when i was hit by a coal truck that his wife brenda ran over to me hugged...she was scared i was dead...i never will forget that brenda...u were there for me and i wonna be here for u...i love u guys very much...casey and brenda were great friends...so guys pray for this family...and brenda im here for u...if u need anything let me know
former school mate

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2009
God be with him & his family. May he rest in peace & may his family also find peace someday.
waynewv

Hurricane, WV

#14 Sep 17, 2009
prayers go out to casey and his family i didn't know him but my heart goes out to his family.
oh my

United States

#15 Sep 17, 2009
I am tryin really hard to remember who Casey is.
I graduated in 04, and that name sounds so so familiar. Where did he live and does anyone have a picture?
thanks and my prayers go to the entire family and friends!
Beth Chaffin

AOL

#16 Sep 17, 2009
I'm sorry Brenda about Casey.. I know he meant everything to you. He was a good dad and husband that I've heard and he would do anything that he could to help anybody. He was good to baby Jay. If you need anything, just let Opal know and she will tell me.. and I'll help you if I can..ly and baby Jay. And we'll never forget Casey and he will always be with us in our hearts and soul..
Please Read

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2009
I am a friend to Casey's brother and it is a terrible thing what has happened to him he will always be remembered and a part of him will live on through his and Brends's beautiful baby girl.. I have asked the people at topix to delete the other site that says alot of bad things about him and Brenda and they are going to remove it as soon as possible. The family is having it hard enough with out people say bad things when it is all honstely lies.. God Bless the Copley's for their terrible lost...
Vomit in rage

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2009
My god,

Not do diminish someones death, Im sure it is a tragedy to friends, family and the community...

But...How many people have died riding four wheelers on mill creek over the years? I mean you would think they would make a law making it illegal to right four wheelers on public roads.. Oh wait.. thats right.. it already is.

/facepalm
maria thompson

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2009
i am sorry to hear all of this i didnt even know anything like this had happened i send my love to you brenda and your child if u need anything let me know love you all always maria thompson and baby jay thompson
nutterfamily

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2009
Casey was a wonderful person & his wife and family need our prayers so much right now.. Such a loss and we need to remember that all things happen for a reason ... God has apln for us all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 57 min Youknow 4,490
Town Of Wayne 9 hr Bridge street manor 4
lawn care 9 hr John 2
Autumn Osborne 19 hr Superbob 17
Stupid Trump Voter (Oct '17) Wed Poster Child for ... 22
Renee porter is a walking miracle Wed jason 10
Pat Morgan Wed Ha Ha 1

Fort Gay Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages