First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cake Creations

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Cakes fresh baked. Teir cakes, Fondant covered, and Novelty cakes. All occassions:Weddings, Birthday,Showers,Sports, Halloween,Thanksgiving,Christm as,St Patricks,Valentines, Patriotic and Graduation. Call Lisa at THREE ZERO FOUR SIX FOUR EIGHT FIVE SEVEN SIX TWO
My Opinion

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2010
Noone makes cakes better then Rebel Catering. Their cakes ROCK!!!!!
Keep OPINION TO SELF

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2010
I've had her cakes and I think they are wonderful!
retarted monkey

Apollo Beach, FL

#4 Sep 16, 2010
their cakes suck in my opinion
Rachel

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 17, 2010
Keep OPINION TO SELF wrote:
I've had her cakes and I think they are wonderful!
I agree
Ashley

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Iam interested in buying a halloween cake for a party at the end of month.Do you have any Haunted House cakes.
Rachel

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
I have yet to find a good cake around here
Lisa

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Try me.
Lisa

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Yes I have a Haunted House pan also pics of differant Halloween Cakes I can make.
Lisa

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2010
I posted a couple pics in Fort Gay's Photo's
Lisa

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2010
If anyone went to Fort Gay Homecoming dinner, I was the one who made football cake with field, helmet, fondant football figurines,and jersey
be careful

Paintsville, KY

#12 Oct 16, 2010
She is not baking out of a licenced kitchen. Illegal
Lisa

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2010
the cake was free. I was trying to help out football team.
be careful

Paintsville, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2010
You are on here advertizing..Do you not realize that you can lose everything that you have if someone turns you in or if someone sues you over a cake that they "say" makes them sick. I am just trying to help you out.
be careful

Paintsville, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2010
All someone would have to do is print this topix out and you would be busted..just be careful
I hate Stupid PEOPLE

Inez, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2010
How many people post things on topics under diff names? All I got to say is prove it I don't think anyone can...By the way that was a awesome cake at the football field you done a great job on it and it was soooo good to....:)
i got b- licenced

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2010
be careful wrote:
how do u know lisa dont got licenced i dont know if she does or not but that cake as pretty and they done a great job on it and like lisa said it was free it was lisa & bettys money not yours and the school money so dont bitch about and i got b-licenced if they want me to help them
i got b- licenced

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2010
be careful wrote:
You are on here advertizing..Do you not realize that you can lose everything that you have if someone turns you in or if someone sues you over a cake that they "say" makes them sick. I am just trying to help you out.
and nobody got sick on that cake cant ppl thank ppl for doing thing for there kids no they got to be 1 out of 15 to say something bad be happy for ppl who helps ppl not always thinks that ppl is going to sues you i am happy and thank ppl for helping my kids and thank you lias & betty for mixs the cake for home comeing did a great job on the cake it was pretty
I hate Stupid PEOPLE

Inez, KY

#19 Oct 17, 2010
be careful wrote:
It's about time that people see the good in people not everyone out here wants to sue. We had work very hard to make a cake that the boy's would love and they did thats all that matter to me. They was 3 of us work on that cake and a lot of time went into it we diden want anything in return so I really don't know what all the bitching is about if you want a cake off of us we would be more then happy to make you one but don't worried about if we have a licences kitchen. How do you know we don't? We are not stupid we made sure we had everything we need.
Betty Jo

Inez, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2010
i got b- licenced wrote:
<quoted text>and nobody got sick on that cake cant ppl thank ppl for doing thing for there kids no they got to be 1 out of 15 to say something bad be happy for ppl who helps ppl not always thinks that ppl is going to sues you i am happy and thank ppl for helping my kids and thank you lias & betty for mixs the cake for home comeing did a great job on the cake it was pretty
I don't know who you are but thank you we try to make the best we could and we had a great time doing it. Don't know why people likes to say things but thats whats great about living in the USA...lol....:)...People is going to be people and talk...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mason masters dating a black man 6 hr Just wondering 2
Just wondering Tue Just wondering 1
christy jones Mon lol 2
Volleyball League Mon Old School 2
Mary Pauley Bowens (Jul '14) Mar 28 Family 9
Tosha Ferguson Mar 28 Someone Interested 7
Allison Crabtree Mar 25 Hatersgonnahate 60
Fort Gay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web