First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Princess

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2012
This B*tch ain't nothig but a needle junkie whore who will suck or f**k anyone to stick a needdle in her. What do you think happened to her daughtger? she is not worth the air she breathes. She is also a rat who likes to Rip people off. If I ever run across her I am going to stomp her guts out. she is nothing but west virgina trash!!! not everyone from west virgina is trash, but this b*tch is. She is eat up with hep c, and aids so don't mess with this nasty B*TCH !!!!!!!!!!
wear gloves

Kenova, WV

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Make sure you wear gloves when you give her a beat down...wouldn't want to catch any diseases :)
Princess

Salyersville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2012
LOL!!!! I hear u!!!!!
tex

Rupert, WV

#4 Jan 23, 2012
can someone get a mental hygene warrant for her, if she has hep c and is spreading this s22t that means she is a danger to the public, let's gheck this out.
wear gloves

Kenova, WV

#5 Jan 24, 2012
To get a Mental Health Warrant, you must be able to present current, specific information that shows the prospective patient is suffering from a mental illness and constitutes an IMMEDIATE danger to him/herself or to others.

In this case, she should be reported to the Health Dept. If enough calls are made, something will be done. It is illegal in most states to knowingly spread an STD like Hep C and anyone that's had sex with her can sue & she can face jail time.
need oil jun key

Danville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2012
wear gloves wrote:
To get a Mental Health Warrant, you must be able to present current, specific information that shows the prospective patient is suffering from a mental illness and constitutes an IMMEDIATE danger to him/herself or to others.
In this case, she should be reported to the Health Dept. If enough calls are made, something will be done. It is illegal in most states to knowingly spread an STD like Hep C and anyone that's had sex with her can sue & she can face jail time.
sue her..lol..all she has is a "rig" lol..
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 14, 2012
hey this is elsie guess u fuk faces dont got nuttin else ta do life but talk bout ppl so ur da friggin needle junkie hoes u no im in wayne cum get u some of me if u not scarrred cuz im sure not leave my grrls name outa ur mouths nasty friggin b#tches an further more i can perduced medical can u all i think not cuz u da ones in ftgay got da aids an lord nos what else u all s#uts in my book now i give u reason ta look me up BRING it:u c what happens u bunch of inbreeds lmmfao :lol
1 post removed
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Beckley, WV

#9 Mar 14, 2012
lil grrl princess i b lookin 4 u b#tch ho frm ftgay dont u c im so scarred im here cum get it im not hard ta find but u got one cumin 4 usein my grrls name in ur filtly friggin mouth wash it u got dog shit in ur mouth dog d#ck sucker dog stay wit dog an u sure r one nasty inbreed b#tch sl#t
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Beckley, WV

#10 Mar 14, 2012
yup wear gloves u dont no but u da one ppl better wear gloves on u male w#hore
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Beckley, WV

#11 Mar 14, 2012
to all u all i b back on her make ur repleys ur dumb #sss
1 post removed
what

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 14, 2012
I would tell you to learn how to spell... but I should start with learn how to speak first . What!!!!
meeee

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2012
calm down elsigundo they're just telling the truth.
1 post removed
MEMEMEMEME

Oakvale, WV

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Looks to me like you are illiterate because I spelled nothing wrong and sorry dumb ass but I can speak just fine! I wish I could have a talk with you or maybe you are deaf so so sorry!!!
2 posts removed
whatever

Beckley, WV

#19 Apr 6, 2012
what u tryin ta say what in ur
chapmanville area im in wayne if u like say sh#it online an not to my face u r a coward in my book i think u can under stand this cum to wayne an c if u can get a piece of this u all nasty i bout b afraid ta kick ur ass cuzz u da one carryin da diesases lmmfao iv got paper work do u woooooo weeeeeee sorry pieces of sh#t i b waitin think i donk no who u r ill get u long wit mememe an lilgrrl princess ha ha ha ha big dumb a##fools
younastybitch

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2012
you r the nastiest b@tch in wayne county.
elsie mae hinkle

Hurricane, WV

#21 Sep 14, 2012
if im da nasty bitch y r u all commenting bout me reacon u all mad cuz u cant get in my pants u r da nasty ones
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Hurricane, WV

#22 Sep 14, 2012
u no u alll r da nasty ones call ur health det. then ill get ur name n sue ur asses think u can read my commets well
Damn you

Eugene, OR

#23 Sep 14, 2012
Ya'll messed up in W.V. I'll stay in oregon.
1 post removed
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Hurricane, WV

#25 Sep 14, 2012
yea dont blame u in oregan ppl round here r ingorant
Elsie Mae Hinkle

Hurricane, WV

#26 Sep 14, 2012
dont blame ua oregan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JR Ramey (Jun '13) 2 hr Mee 103
who knows ricky stewart (Nov '08) 5 hr Ricky Stewart 11
judge pratt (Oct '12) 11 hr I know 216
Fake Go Fund Me 13 hr I with Barry 11
Daniel Maxwell out again 14 hr CHH RN 6
Maynard's Towing (Jan '12) 14 hr CHH RN LH 68
Jeannie Lambert 17 hr Zig Zag Man 18
More from around the web

Fort Gay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE