Since: Apr 11

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jul 9, 2011
listen "lol" u can stop bc they are talkin bout my church and my family and i wanted a stop to it so now ur maken it worse so jst shut up and stop oh and if u dnt i can finde u..u freak
Raven

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2011
It saddens me that Christians do not follow their bible or their god in the ways that are taught them. At least, when
we pagans worship our gods in a grove, we follow are Wiccan Rede. It's shameful and shameless. Thou shall not judge so the Judaism followers say, but never live by the word.Love thy neighbors as thy love thine self. Now does that refer to lust? I'll continue on my path of paganism; it is the spring water that quenches my thirst!

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jul 9, 2011
okay listen raven u dnt make no since unlike u i kno wat im talkin bout casey and mack cyrus are my cousins and ive done my best to tell people how they really are! they are good ppl and kind ppl and i love them oh and oak grove is the best church and ide very much like all of u idiots on here to stop sayin crap bout it because OAK GROVE is the best ever so shut the heck up!!
Raven

United States

#25 Jul 10, 2011
abbc wrote:
okay listen raven u dnt make no since unlike u i kno wat im talkin bout casey and mack cyrus are my cousins and ive done my best to tell people how they really are! they are good ppl and kind ppl and i love them oh and oak grove is the best church and ide very much like all of u idiots on here to stop sayin crap bout it because OAK GROVE is the best ever so shut the heck up!!
First of all I was not referring to you or your family. I am well aware of Mr. Cyrus and the foster children he's raised; my comments were toward the others on here!If they are church members, they aren't very Christianly: one's a loose woman; disgusted with the rest!

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jul 10, 2011
umm alright if u kno him wats ur name and ill ask him if he knows u then
Raven

United States

#27 Jul 11, 2011
Mack Cyrus knows people on Salt Peter;let's just say he was a minister who preached with my Dad at Gallie Isaac's church. My best friend was Twila Pennington before she began school at home. I think the Cyruses are genuinely nice people.I cannot say who I am except because of my beliefs I will be ostracized in the community

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Jul 14, 2011
well!! and twila is my cousin too .......and i kno good and well she went to scool she was not home schooled at all i asked lorsie her mother she said tht twil has never been home schooled none....so wat now! well and the cyrus family are nice ppl theyre wonderful at that thank u very much...and u and ur beliefs dnt have to tell me who u r i dont care just drop it from here i aint talkin to u kno more!!!
Truth Wayne WV

Saint Petersburg, FL

#29 Jul 14, 2011
SEE THIS ? YOU CANT TELL A CHRISTIAN FROM SOMEONE IN THE WORLD ,THEY SPEEK THE SAME,DRESS THE SAME ACT THE SAME!!!!

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Oct 8, 2011
lol why dont u shut up 2 and drop all the act u probebly tlk crap bout them too
Paddle creek cult

Lerona, WV

#31 Oct 14, 2011
It's a CULT!!!! They all dance in a circle and worship their grandmothers nipples!

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Nov 6, 2011
r u serious ur tlkin bout my family and if i find out who u ppl are..u are had bc im sick and tired of all the ppl on here tlkin crap of great ppl so why dnt u just shut up cult
so close

United States

#33 Nov 7, 2011
daughter in law wrote:
one of the preacher is my father in law and the other one is my brother in law and i know for a fact that they dont DO DRUGS and my mom goes up there at that church every sat night and she has never seen a girl singing and mumbling or white stuff coming out of her mouth when she sings Randall P can you back this up cause you are talking about my family and we are close and i dont like it one bit..
drugs are everywhere sherry preece family knows her son derrick god bless his sole is on the devi's needle running roxy's up and down tolsia spreading more drugs to our children someone needs to do something....
so close

United States

#34 Nov 7, 2011
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>First of all I was not referring to you or your family. I am well aware of Mr. Cyrus and the foster children he's raised; my comments were toward the others on here!If they are church members, they aren't very Christianly: one's a loose woman; disgusted with the rest!
so opininated like someone cares

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Nov 7, 2011
umm derrick is my cousin too and he used to be on em but not now!! so stop the drama and mve n t ur family

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Nov 7, 2011
and s clse ur so stupid stp tlkin but everyne

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Nov 13, 2011
oh my godd!!! stop itt

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Nov 16, 2011
shuttt up my godd
URspellingSUX

Frederick, MD

#39 Nov 21, 2011
"abbc"...you're a frigging idiot.

Get off momma's couch and get back to school 'cause it's obvious you ain't "eddicated" enough to be allowed out by yourself. Go back and read your posts (IF you can, indeed "read"), then pull out a ENGLISH dictionary - it's the big, thick book covered with dust - and see if your words match ANY of the proper English words in that dictionary.

You ain't gonna stomp NObody 'cause this is a FORUM, not a boxing-match. Dumb azz. Shoot, you can't even FIND OUT who these posters are, much less WHERE they are.

Are you aware that this is a WORLD WIDE forum and that Fort Gay is one of the most popular Topix sites because your "cuzzins" and folks with your type of "eddication" are a laughing stock and a perfect example of what NOT to be?

Also, it seems every hooker, slut, pillhead, preacher and child molester in the county is YOUR cuzzin.

Geesh, you people breed like bunnies, it's a darn shame you're not nearly as smart as bunnies.

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Nov 23, 2011
freak!!! im in school unlike u i go... and if u kno so much then why dont u tlk right...its education not eddicated...and im a country girl if u dnt like it ddeal with it and keep your trap shut on my family...
\
and i kno its a form and i wish theyd delete it bc ppl like u get on here and bad mouth ppl thay dnt even kno have the time and neways i aint dumb im pretty sart not like u

MY FAMILEY ARE NOT A LAUGHING STOCK LIKE U AND URS...who ever you are u r best bet is to shut ur fat mouth and get a life...

and i admit im related to almost everyone around here and i caint help wat they do but that dnt give u a dam right to get on here and tlk crap either

GODD...and another thing we dnt breed like bunnies..u probebly have a kid in every state... and for your information i am smart i make straight A`s
and bunnies are smarter then u

SO AFTER U READ THIS I ADVISE U TO RUN OFF TO UR LIL MOOMY AND SUCK UR FINGER AND SHUT THE HECK UP
have a good life NOTT U NEEDA GET ONE FIRST
and dnt think to get back on here and bad mouth more thanks bye faggets (URspellingSUX
1 post removed
too funny!

Ashland, KY

#42 Nov 27, 2011
URspellingSUX wrote:
"abbc"...you're a frigging idiot.

Get off momma's couch and get back to school 'cause it's obvious you ain't "eddicated" enough to be allowed out by yourself. Go back and read your posts (IF you can, indeed "read"), then pull out a ENGLISH dictionary - it's the big, thick book covered with dust - and see if your words match ANY of the proper English words in that dictionary.

You ain't gonna stomp NObody 'cause this is a FORUM, not a boxing-match. Dumb azz. Shoot, you can't even FIND OUT who these posters are, much less WHERE they are.

Are you aware that this is a WORLD WIDE forum and that Fort Gay is one of the most popular Topix sites because your "cuzzins" and folks with your type of "eddication" are a laughing stock and a perfect example of what NOT to be?

Also, it seems every hooker, slut, pillhead, preacher and child molester in the county is YOUR cuzzin.

Geesh, you people breed like bunnies, it's a darn shame you're not nearly as smart as bunnies.
I agree! Lol. I'm from the Wayne/ Fort Gay area but damn I ain't related to everyone in the county! And I can spell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Mr Professor DeNutter washed his jim dog a m... 23 min Mr DeNutter 3
Mr dunnutters mom farted smells like burnt rubb... 26 min Mr DeNutter 6
herehere 31 min Javier 2
Sarah McIntosh 1 hr Kevin 2
Teresa Clay (Mar '10) 1 hr Kevin 21
Billy Ray Prichard 2 hr Javier 3
Your mom just farted 4 hr Oldest Joke Troll 11

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance