Next Last
Info

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Someone

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2009
From WSAZ.COM

Julius Arthur Marcum, 52, was incarcerated at 9:40 p.m. Friday. The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office charged him with two felony counts of delivery of a controlled substance, 10 felony counts of possession with intent to deliver and a misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana. Bond was denied pending arraignment.
firefox

Fort Gay, WV

#3 Jun 27, 2009
it's about d@*n time is all i can say!!!
this guy has been able to get away with drug dealing ever since he got out of prison last and city police did absolutely nothing!
its a shame it takes an outside source to do what has been right under city officials noses the whole time.
just wandering

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2009
firefox wrote:
this guy has been able to get away with drug dealing ever since he got out of prison last and city police did absolutely nothing!
its a shame it takes an outside source to do what has been right under city officials noses the whole time.
is this guy from fort gay..he doesn't look familiar.who is he ?
betweentworivers

Fort Gay, WV

#5 Jun 27, 2009
He's only one of the biggest drug dealers in Fort Gay who has managed to slide by in the midst of all other arrests over the past year even though everyone with half a brain (including police)knew what was going on.
Hats off to the the Wayne county sherriff's dept for finally stepping up to the plate to clean up this town.
I think it's time we elect city officials with a little backbone who will appoint police officers who have one as well.
Hhad it not been for the Wayne county sherriff this guy would have never been brought to justice, and as a taxpayer I think thats a shame!
itsabouttime

Fort Gay, WV

#6 Jun 27, 2009
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
zero

Fort Gay, WV

#7 Jun 27, 2009
been watcing him for a long time and finaly nebbed him
what

Webster Springs, WV

#8 Jun 27, 2009
i agree its about time some one cleaned up this town i thank it funny in 4 yrs Regina was mayor nothing happened to the big drug dealers and before Dave has his firs 100 days in office one of the biggest drug dealers are taken down i went by and there yesterday and there were 5 sheriff cars and 2 city police there i was so happy
amanda

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2009
yeah well he might be a drug dealer but who is gonna take care of that little boy now art is the only one who cared anything at all about normen and who would really take care of him and not take his money to blow on drugs normens whole check went on normen plus what money art would give him or spend on him not only did normen have what he NEEDED but he also had what he WANTED
Dixie

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2009
Someone wrote:
From WSAZ.COM
Julius Arthur Marcum, 52, was incarcerated at 9:40 p.m. Friday. The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office charged him with two felony counts of delivery of a controlled substance, 10 felony counts of possession with intent to deliver and a misdemeanor count of possession of marijuana. Bond was denied pending arraignment.
Yippie ! Is this the guy who lived in that trashy looking place on river road ?
to cool

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jun 27, 2009
Someone wrote:
From WSAZ.COM
sheila blevins and tammy akers was seen at arts house just a little bit before the bust went down thay both are rats and it is funny that bob kitts had bared them just before the bar got busted that dont sound good to me but ever body thancks thay are so cool
CRAZY WOMAN

Culloden, WV

#12 Jun 27, 2009
looks like they would get the rest of the trash in fort gay that is selling drugs because his is just a small drug dealer they need to get rita, eck james crystal butch and that is just a few of the ones they need to get them all not just one or two. and they all sell drugs and no one can say they don't because they do. dumb ass he was just a small one the bigger ones is just up the street from him
HawkMan

Fort Gay, WV

#13 Jun 27, 2009
amanda wrote:
yeah well he might be a drug dealer but who is gonna take care of that little boy now art is the only one who cared anything at all about normen and who would really take care of him and not take his money to blow on drugs normens whole check went on normen plus what money art would give him or spend on him not only did normen have what he NEEDED but he also had what he WANTED
My god just listen to yourself! All the money in the world does not justify that kid staying in such an environment!
I would rather see him in state custody than have to be raised in a drug house, and what are the odds that he would follow in Art's footsteps? Pretty darn good odds if you ask me.
If he cared so much about this kid then why expose him to this kind of lifestyle?
Evidently Art didn't learn his lesson the last time he was sent to prison, so hopefully they give him a couple of decades to think about what he's done and the lives he has affected.
alias

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 27, 2009
Norman will not follow in Art's footsteps. He has a problem that makes him mentally slow and basically he is just a good, young kid that needs some attention. Everyone who knows Art knows what he does to those boys. If they want anything they have to do sexual acts with Art. I also know for a fact that about a year ago, someone I knew was busted for having prescription drugs and Joe Blackburn, the former Ft. Gay judge, let them off for $500. This person also had a gun confiscated and Joe asked them, in Joe's words, "to off Art" with the gun. Obviously, they were not going to do that but it was brought up. I don't know why he would ask something like that to be done. Everyone knew what Art was doing so they should have busted him then instead of asking something so outrageous.
to whom it may concern

Culloden, WV

#15 Jun 27, 2009
Art was as small fish in a Big pond you people have no idea who the BIG FISH is in Ft gay.. shew when they get him the SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN... i CANT WAIT.. THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE BAD ONES AFTER ALL...... ITS COMING SOON TO ..... YOU THINK ART WAS BAD JUST WAIT THIS PERSON SALE MORE GETS MORE AND HE HAS POLICE OFFICERS TO COVER HIS TRACKS.. SO WHAT DO THINK ABOUT THAT... YOU PEOPLE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA......
GET-R-DONE

Louisa, KY

#16 Jun 27, 2009
firefox wrote:
OH HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!THE NEXT PLACE THEY NEED TO HIT IS FT.GAY APARTMENTS ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!
againstdrugs4eve r

Fort Gay, WV

#17 Jun 28, 2009
My question is how the hell was this guy even aloud to care for a child being a convicted felon and a known drug dealer?
Is this a foster child here or what?
I have read on here in the past about sex crimes at that place and I sincerily hope for the boys sake or anyone else that may have been victimized that it's not true.
And in response to him being a small fish?
I don't think so...you don't get a reputation like that by being a small fish.
Cyborg23

Fort Gay, WV

#18 Jun 28, 2009
i cant believe this guy is just gettin busted!!!!!!!
i think its time to aquire a new police force if it takes this flippin long to get somethin done.
think of all the lives this guy has affected over the last year when he should have been locked up!!!!!!!!!
to whom it may concern

Culloden, WV

#19 Jun 28, 2009
he is not the only one that was dealing drugs in this shit hole town. maybe the new chief will bust the rest of them like lacy's daughter that is selling drugs and the rest of them on apperson st the one's across the tracks on cass st the one's at the appartments and the rest that still sell at the bar. just think if the rat would tell on the family members that sell drugs it would be a safe place. did you know the he got his start from rita.
vikingflea97

Fort Gay, WV

#20 Jun 28, 2009
I wouldn't give too much credit to the police chief.
I think the new wayne co sherriff is the one who should get the credit.
From what I hear residents demanded something be done at a higher level which is why the sherriff got involved.
Makes sense seeing that the drug house was practically in eyesight from the police department and they did absolutely nothing.
And the remark about being a small fish, uh....no!
This guy was far from being a small time dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 hr Jake-2015 756
Sammy Maynard 4 hr Dunlow 304 5
School fire 11 hr curious 3
Brandon meddings Sat Wert 1
School on fire? For realsies? Aug 29 Jake from state F... 1
christy caudill (Jun '09) Aug 29 Steve and amy 79
Jason Maynard (Sep '13) Aug 28 :) 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages