First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Hurricane, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2010
type( beware of fred damron )in your search bar ,you will be shocked.
Jack

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2012
He's a scam artist and a liar! I hope karma comes around and bites him soon. He's taken hundreds of thousands of dollars from people and doesn't care about the people he's hurt. BEWARE OF FRED DAMRON!!!!
Jack

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Fred Damron is a convicted felon. He was indicted on five counts of "Misuse of a Social Security Number" by a federal grand jury and pled guilty to one count in 2003. Frederick Cecil Damron criminal docket 02-CR-00006 Upon speaking to an ex-family member of Mr. Damron's, I was informed that these counts stem from the misuse of his eldest son's social security number. This ex-family member alleges that Mr. Darmon began using the number to avoid paying income taxes and child support. It was only discovered after the child was grown and was enlisting in the armed services.
bahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Jack wrote:
Fred Damron is a convicted felon. He was indicted on five counts of "Misuse of a Social Security Number" by a federal grand jury and pled guilty to one count in 2003. Frederick Cecil Damron criminal docket 02-CR-00006 Upon speaking to an ex-family member of Mr. Damron's, I was informed that these counts stem from the misuse of his eldest son's social security number. This ex-family member alleges that Mr. Darmon began using the number to avoid paying income taxes and child support. It was only discovered after the child was grown and was enlisting in the armed services.
is this Hazel Damron's son from fort gay ??
Jack

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Yes it is!
bahaha

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 5, 2012
Jack wrote:
Yes it is!
I read that His mom was his secretary..surely he was using her ..she surelt didn't know
Jack

Ashland, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Sad that anyone can take advantage of their mother and not really care about the situations he has put her in. Unfortunately she doesn't believe Fred does any wrong. She knows nothing of his felon record or the amount of money he stole from those people. He's all about FRED!
hereyougo

Staunton, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
jurytamperingtoo

Ironton, OH

#9 Nov 12, 2013
hereyougo wrote:
http://kentucky.arrests.org/mu gs/Carter/2002/2002002870.jpg
He's stolen a lot of money from people and no one knows all the bad things he's done. He thinks hes suave...lol. Once a scumbag always a scumbag. I hope the church he has affiliated himself and his gf (ex-wife of his best friend) are very careful when it comes to them.

He doesn't care whose money he takes. Fred should be in prison! He's taken money from people with cancer, his children, the elderly, and families with children who needed their money. He lied to them all! His children have nothing to do with him or his mother.

He needs to be hung by his kahunas! He is a very bad man and has no conscious! Please be warned everyone!
tax levy bond

Staunton, VA

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Doesn't he work at tolsia highschool
Whilliam Robert

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2014
What's a convicted felon doing working for the Wayne county bord of education.......... Damn what a liability ! If its true
HesaCON

Ironton, OH

#12 Jan 18, 2014
QUOTE who=" Whilliam Robert "What's a convicted felon doing working for the Wayne county bord of education.......... Damn what a liability !

His mommy always had them hire him for odd jobs. I would not want him in a school system where there are kids around. He has been violent with women in the past and did jail time for it. Those incidents happened in carter county and a gun was involved.
creeperheis

Ironton, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2014
tax levy bond wrote:
Doesn't he work at tolsia highschool
If thats the case I would be going to the board of education. With all that is happening in our schools he should never have a job around children. He is a violent person. He and ex wife burned a house down for insurance money after they removed the piano and other valuables. I wouldnt want him around my girls.
You are so stupid

Danese, WV

#14 Jan 20, 2014
Why because he is a con man and scams people outta money and burned a house to get the insurNce money you don't want your girls round him are you afraid he might scam them out of there lunch money cause judging from these posts he ain't worried bout molesting one he just likes money so don't get on here and try to mislead people into thinking he is in trouble for that shit
urthestupidone

Ironton, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2014
I guess u r just like him. Are you one of his henchmen that does his dirty work for him in fort gay? There's a few of those too. When someone has a violent past with women and doesnt see his own children most would be wary of him. He has a shady past. Do you want to take the chance with your kids around him. he doesnt need to be around kids..period hes a criminal. Just sayin....
You are so stupid

Spencer, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2014
He is a thief I don't know the man and I do not agree with any man beating on a woman but there is no reason that you or anyone else should try to make him out to be something that he is not and that he has never been accused of I would bet that he probably stole money from you and you are mad because you were so stupid to not see what he was doing and if he beat on his wife chances are she more than likely provoked him some women do what they can to push there husbands buttons and piss him off but there are a few men out there who just can't take that and they snap
urthestupidone

Ironton, OH

#17 Jan 21, 2014
So you are saying if she ticks him off and he snaps its ok to whoop up on her and you are justifying his actions? Thats totally ridiculous! Yes I do know him and a lot of my congregation does. Yes hes a thief a conman an abuser and whatever career criminal terminology you want to use. Hes a bad person. Always has been always will be. He DOES NOT need to be in a school system. A background check should gave been done on him. The nepotism is sickening and they know he has problems. Maybe if some lawsuits were brought against the school they wouldnt hire this kind of person. Im glad my girls are not in that school with their pathetic practices. They need to do something about it before its too late.
Well

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 21, 2014
Raven Damron is his grand daughter . The whole family is thieves. She's broke into various homes robbing people blind .
urthestupidone

Ironton, OH

#19 Jan 21, 2014
Doesn't surprise me a bit about the granddaughter. The Damron genes are the devils spawn.

I know one of his ex-wives and she is a very nice lady in the Charleston area. Check with her about the illegal stuff he was doing there. Ask around the courthouses in any of the locations mentioned below and they know him by name and circumstances.

You are so stupid: I haven't accused him of anything that hasn't been proven in a court of law or he pled out or it has been continued hoping people can't find him or the court will screw up. He's famous for getting things continued indefinitely. Check it out for yourself. Try Charleston, WV, Grayson, KY, Carter County, KY, Boyd County, KY, Eastern District of Kentucky (Federal). I'm sure there are other jurisdictions where you can find his unlawful actions that I don't know about.

He attacked police officers on several incidents in Boyd Co. Was kicked out of his wife's hospital room because she was in fear of him. Its all in the police records. So if you want to stick up for this kind of character, have at it. You must be one of his hanger-on roadies taking the fall for him like the others. Do you live on his mother's farm and do special favors for the family?
Giacomo

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 24, 2014
Hey Fred, remember when you came into my house, telling me all the things you were helping with churches and schools, I remember, I wrote you a check for 30,000.00 investing in your plan. As far as I know, they hasn't been a church or school that received any of that money. Also my return on investment is 0

Hope you go to jail soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Cremeans 6 hr Username 27
2017 13 hr Darlene 5
Star Talbert (Jul '16) Fri Preacher Joe 15
Joe Fannin (Oct '09) Fri Bethany 18
Mia Brewer Fri Amused 2
Melissa gail Atkins Fri For real 2
Take Back Or Town Jan 18 Liptor 11

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance