Sexiest sophmores at Tolsia high?
WHAT

Kermit, WV

#46 Nov 21, 2009
wtf wrote:
jessica bradley?
she's f*ckin ugly and breezy is decent but there are way prettier girls than them.
whats amatter.jealous?
trouble-maker

Kermit, WV

#47 Nov 28, 2009
oh no sweetie i'm not jealous one bit .
kellybob28

Williamson, WV

#48 Nov 28, 2009
haah well blak me jacob andy bobo seth a we all look good lol. thanksfor love yall. what about keith he's purdy effin sexy lol j/k. love u leehanna spence
im a sophmore

Kermit, WV

#49 Nov 28, 2009
girls jackie copley, myra marcum, kayla hatfield, cara johnson

guys blake hooser, aaron rose, jacob copley
Honestly

Landisburg, PA

#50 Dec 12, 2009
I think that Brianna Horn & Kayla Sartin are two of the prettiest girls at Tolsia. And as for the guys, Justin Mullins, Taylor Grant, Ray Barnett, & Jesse Ferguson are pretty hot!
kellybob

Logan, WV

#51 Dec 22, 2009
aww shit man its lacey bailey an keith muncy
Dr J rock hill wva

Lexington, NC

#52 Dec 22, 2009
seth and blake are gay
whaaaaaaaaa

Cleveland, GA

#53 Dec 22, 2009
Dr. J rock Seth is not gay, stop being jealous of him and grow up!
dumb

United States

#54 Dec 22, 2009
I really wish Blake Hooser and these other little kids would stop getting on here and posting how hot they are. 130 lb kids with braces and 4 ft tall are not hot, nor are they built. Quit posting about yourself Blake how hot you are and how nice of a body you have. You are a sack of bones. I really am going to beat your as* if you don't stop. Your just annoying people because you and all your guy friends think your hot, but noone else does. That's why no girls want you or your friends. You all get a life and you might get some pus*y. Daggone little kids these days.
what about

United States

#55 Dec 22, 2009
what about that Shaylan Napier boy him and his girlfriend are the cutest and she is a doll baby and so innocent and just pure beauty.
maybe

Huntington, WV

#56 Dec 24, 2009
no he broke up with that cute girl i think her name was cathy or something like that -- but she was that girl that one homecoming attendent for the sofmore class he is dating that little girl that is only in 9 grade and he is in 11 grade so he aint even a sofmore but i dont think she is cute at all.
1 post removed
i know it

Belfry, KY

#58 Jan 4, 2010
trouble-maker wrote:
oh no sweetie i'm not jealous one bit .
sure you are....that's why you posted
Tolsia 2012

United States

#59 Jan 4, 2010
I think Bobo (Timmy) Doss and Jacob Copley are the sexiest boys in the whole school and not just 10th grade. Shaylan is in 11th grade so who every put him it doesn't count!
lover

United States

#60 Jan 4, 2010
I herd that jessey ferguson had a 14 inch cock which makes him hotest of all
to WTF

Brevard, NC

#61 Jan 4, 2010
wtf wrote:
jessica bradley?
she's f*ckin ugly and breezy is decent but there are way prettier g
girls than them.
oet me tell you something wtf i think Jessica is very pretty and Breezy is pretty too so keep your smart mouth off these girls and everybody dont have the same taste and why dont you put your name on here an lets see whateverybody thinks about you
qws

Belfry, KY

#62 Jan 5, 2010
to WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
oet me tell you something wtf i think Jessica is very pretty and Breezy is pretty too so keep your smart mouth off these girls and everybody dont have the same taste and why dont you put your name on here an lets see whateverybody thinks about you
preach on!

Since: Jul 09

ull never no

#63 Jan 5, 2010
blake is okay.. and so is seth.. but ur forgettin bout the other cuties. like micheal reactor or aaron rose..
ahhhhhhh

Princeton, WV

#64 Jan 11, 2010
i believe andy hayes is pretty hot also.
Curious

Peach Creek, WV

#65 Jan 12, 2010
Out of all the sophomores at Tolsia High who has the hottest mom?
-student

AOL

#66 Jan 14, 2010
i somewhat agree with yall about blake being cocky. he does look like he is, but when you get to know him - he is wonderful :)
&& anyone with functional eyes, knows that jacob copley is beyond gorgeous. he is my best friend & he is soo sweet :)
seth is not pretty. end of story!
colton is kinda - but he can be a prick sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne welfare CPS 1 hr duh 3
JR Ramey (Jun '13) 1 hr Loll 105
Boys Basketball 3 hr Tammy 1
Church Fire 15 hr Wondering 1
What happened to Sandra Workman May 26 Texas living 1
ryan powers (Feb '11) May 23 ryan 8
Edward Mounts (Sep '14) May 22 Edward mounts 15
More from around the web

Fort Gay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE