gamer

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2013
I heard he got out of jail and someone told me he's back to doing the same ol Shit again living with some woman beside the school any truth to that?
big rat

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Yes he is back to dealing! Up and down big sandy river road. Staying out of fort gay city limits.
gamer2

Nitro, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2013
he is on paddle creek with mikey and kayla garns. doing what he always do.
fort gay

Nitro, WV

#4 Nov 3, 2013
wow
1 post removed
River Road Runner

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2013
That punk needs to stay out of Fort Gay. He's the kind of trash that has killed a once fine town.
lois

Buffalo, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2013
yall should be ashamed of yourselves, nothing more to do than gossip and talk about people. mike doesn't do crap like that anymore.
curious

Madison, WV

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Which Michael Thompson? How old ?
Sup

Cannelton, WV

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Is this wigger?
River Road Runner

Danville, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2013
lois wrote:
yall should be ashamed of yourselves, nothing more to do than gossip and talk about people. mike doesn't do crap like that anymore.
I can assure you that you are misinformed.
kayla garn

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 8, 2013
this is the real kayla garn an they r no one tat lives with me an mikey so get ur alls facts straight before gettin on here an runnin ur alls mouth just leave me an my husband out of drama
gamer

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Lmfao he will be right back in jail I promise you think some people would learn but instead of getting a real job they sit on there hind ends and make this world worse
River Road Runner

Danville, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2013
A white man, trying to act black needs to get outta fort gay..lol and he needs to give up the rap dream, Ive not seen many famous rappers from fort gay, has anyone else? Other than Lawnmower man ray..lol
obe who knows

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Why would you dumb people get on here an run your mouths about stuff you dont know the true facts of ... michaels been doing great n working a real job dince hes been out ..
He isnt back to his old ways ..
You all just need to grow up n live ur own life..
fort gay citizen

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2013
yeah right, he is still doing the same stuff he always has. he will never stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gino's lavalette is amazing, love it. (Aug '15) 52 min Perry 2
Kathy hinkle 2 hr she on somthng 3
Poll jd rowe is breaking in house in wayne ....waiti... (Dec '09) 2 hr Gazette 27
CPS Class action lawsuit. 4 hr Bimbo radar 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Weepy 2,884
Need advice with a married man (Feb '16) 11 hr Aqua Johnson 73
Fun on Lost Creek (Oct '14) Wed Local 24

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages