The Apostolic Pentecostal Church Is T...

The Apostolic Pentecostal Church Is The Only True Church

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2010
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.

Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.

No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.

I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
Oh yeah

Williamson, WV

#2 May 13, 2010
I would talk about 'feeling sorry for people that have been brainwashed' if I were you.

You need to look within at your own mistakes before you go around trying to tell anyone else what to believe.
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 May 14, 2010
Where is this church? Is anyone invited? And is guys there allowed to go around without a shirt?
Wooden Jesus

Lexington, KY

#4 May 28, 2010
Your blog and the first statement are absurd..!..

"Coat hanger halos don't come cheap
From television shepherds with living room
Sheep, and I pray"
Satan

United States

#5 May 28, 2010
You are all retarded - thanks.
Wooden Jesus

Lexington, KY

#6 May 28, 2010
Satan wrote:
You are all retarded - thanks.
Define Retarded?
believer

Kermit, WV

#7 May 28, 2010
mountain mama 2010 wrote:
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.
Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.
No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.
I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
I hope God has mercy on you, and you see the light before its to late. What you are saying is being judgemental and very offensive to EVERYONE. God does not want people acting that way. We are suppose to show his love and mercy.

Religion is very personal and unique. I have a great friend who states..Religion is like ice-cream..there are many different flavors but the main ingredients are the same. There are many different denominations with different beliefs, but the main ingredients (God, Jesus, LOVE, FORGIVENESS, and so on) is the main ingredient. God said..no longer will I give you the law to learn, but I will write it on EACH of your hearts. You are free to belive however you want, but maybe God has placed something different on someone elses heart.

Something for thought...Your trinity and 3 false Gods.. Water has 3 forms...solid,(Jesus is human flesh), liquid (God is the fountain of living water), and gas (Holy Spirit). Water is still water...no matter what form its in, and God is still God no matter what form he is in. It doesn't take away from him..it only makes him more amazing.
LOJ

Walton, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2010
mountain mama 2010 wrote:
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.
Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.
No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.
I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
Yes, the Bible teaches that there is one God, but the oneness doctrine is just another definition of trinity:
three modes in which the divine essence exists, or that Jesus and the Holy Ghost are Yahweh. Basically, oneness is closet trinitarianism.
Regarding dress, I know many Apostolic Pentecostals. Although outwardly obeying the Apostolic doctrine for dressing, let me assure everyone that they amply resemble this observation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Matthew 23:25-28
There is NO modesty existing at all either in the unrestrained jumping and bouncing, what you call "dancing in the spirit", done in your church services.
The Apostle

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 29, 2010
mountain mama 2010 wrote:
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.
Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.
No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.
I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
The word "trinity" is not found in the Bible. But this does not mean that the concept is not taught there. The word "bible" is not found in the Bible either, but we use it anyway. Likewise, the words "omniscience," which means "all knowing," "omnipotence," which means "all powerful," and "omnipresence," which means "present everywhere," are not found in the Bible either. But we use these words to describe the attributes of God. So, to say that the Trinity isn't true because the word isn't in the Bible is an invalid argument.

There is, apparently, a subordination within the Trinity in regard to order but not substance or essence. We can see that the Father is first, the Son is second, and the Holy Spirit is third. The Father is not begotten, but the Son is (John 3:16). The Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father (John 5:26). The Father sent the Son (1 John 4:10). The Son and the Father send the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 15:26). The Father creates (Isaiah 44:24), the Son redeems (Gal. 3:13), and the Holy Spirit sanctifies (Rom. 15:16).
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2010
mountain mama 2010 wrote:
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.
Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.
No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.
I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods...
This don`t make sence. You are denying all three. To me thats blaspheming. So who do you worship? Budda? You just denied Father, Son, And the Holy Spirit.
chealsey mckinney

Brentwood, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2011
any info on the where abouts of robert estepp
occult

Inez, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2011
Are you the people who states "those poor people in Crum have no place to worshop"?..sister/brother better come to Crum and look around in a ten mile radius..starting at Webb going to Crum. on to Jennis Creek . down to Marrowbone, go N to Stonecoal or S to Kermit...I counted 19...serveral which have church bused..this is an occult..and sounds like a dangerous sect...you can build another church if you like but dont tell people there is no churches in Crum..you are lying.
By the they all belive in Baptising ..One God. One Christ One Holy Ghost..the tongues is a gift not a neccisity to get to heaven...many will come in his name but only a few will be in his name..
mountain nut

Inez, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2011
mountain mama 2010 wrote:
The Apostolic, Pentecostal Church believes the Bible teaches there is one God without distinction of persons, the full divinity of Jesus Christ, the new birth which is repentance, water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ, and receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues.
Apostolic Pentecostals believe in outward standards of modesty dresses and skirts only for ladies and sleeves at least down to the elbow, and no shorts or pants, also no shorts for men either, the body is to be covered.
No where in the Bible does it speak of the "trinity" this is a manmade doctrine not God's. In Acts it tells you that you are to be baptized in Jesus Name, not in the father, son and holy ghost. If you worship the trinity you are worshiping 3 false gods, because there is no such thing as the trinity.
I feel sorry for those people that have been brainwashed into believing the lies about the trinity, there is no such thing. Please come home to the Apostolic Pentecostal church and learn the truth before it is to late for your soul.
the word trinity may be man made but for you to have the gall to said if you baptise in the Father Son and Holy Ghost worship false Gods..oh boy I sure dont want to stand by you come judgement..the three are one..Father God came to earth as a man thru the virgin birth ..the Son walked the earth for thiry years then was cruified. the resurrected the Holy Ghost...three equal trinity...three..you are dangerous for some poor misguided person...you need to stop listening to man and read your bible and come to a good spirit filled church in Crum..
66 Pontiac

West Chester, OH

#14 Jan 7, 2011
I would like to know where they got a 20K bid for a 40x80 building....A pole barn kit would cost that much with no labor, no floor, no interior, no electrical service, no restrooms or septic system, no HVAC system.... etc... 40x80 complete church for 20K .. no way ...Wake Up People
The Apostle

Summersville, WV

#15 Jan 8, 2011
The word "trinity" is a term used to denote the Christian doctrine that God exists as a unity of three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each of the persons is distinct from the other, yet identical in essence. In other words, each is fully divine in nature, but each is not the totality of the other persons of the Trinity. Each has a will, loves, and says "I" and "You" when speaking. The Father is not the same person as the Son, who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit, who is not the same person as the Father. Each is divine, yet there are not three gods, but one God. There are three individual subsistences, or persons. The word "subsistence" means something that has a real existence. The word "person" denotes individuality and self awareness. The Trinity is three of these, though the latter term has become the dominant one used to describe the individual aspects of God known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Included in the doctrine of the Trinity is a strict monotheism which is the teaching that there exists in all the universe a single being known as God who is self-existent and unchangeable (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8). Therefore, it is important to note that the doctrine of the trinity is not polytheistic as some of its critics proclaim. Trinitarianism is monotheistic by definition and those who claim it is polytheistic demonstrate a lack of understanding of what it really is.

•The Trinity
◦God is three persons
◦Each person is divine
◦There is only one God.
its occult

Inez, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2011
The Apostle wrote:
The word "trinity" is a term used to denote the Christian doctrine that God exists as a unity of three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each of the persons is distinct from the other, yet identical in essence. In other words, each is fully divine in nature, but each is not the totality of the other persons of the Trinity. Each has a will, loves, and says "I" and "You" when speaking. The Father is not the same person as the Son, who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit, who is not the same person as the Father. Each is divine, yet there are not three gods, but one God. There are three individual subsistences, or persons. The word "subsistence" means something that has a real existence. The word "person" denotes individuality and self awareness. The Trinity is three of these, though the latter term has become the dominant one used to describe the individual aspects of God known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Included in the doctrine of the Trinity is a strict monotheism which is the teaching that there exists in all the universe a single being known as God who is self-existent and unchangeable (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8). Therefore, it is important to note that the doctrine of the trinity is not polytheistic as some of its critics proclaim. Trinitarianism is monotheistic by definition and those who claim it is polytheistic demonstrate a lack of understanding of what it really is.
•The Trinity
◦God is three persons
◦Each person is divine
◦There is only one God.
I think you are a nut of some type..God, Christ and The Holy Ghost is the same only diffent forms of the same..God the creator..came down to earth to walk as man and sufferd death as man, for the redemption of our lost souls..the Holy Ghost is what fills us..what brings the blessings to us ..is what brings us peace and carries us thru bad times..It is one in different forms...for God can do that ..He can do it all..you belittle or attempt to belittle people on here but here you are..because as drug crazed this area is we wont accept your kind..you said they refer to their church as the only church they recognize..and their people know what they are referring to..so does the Church of Christ..but they dont get on a web site and proclain there is no churches in a area to worship at. It is a scam of lies and misleading information..I think I shall report it to attorney generals office and let them check into it..so you say there is a separation of church and state ,,not when they are asking for money...they is what distortion..
LOJ

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 9, 2011
You are all wrong. The trinity doctrine is a human doctrine adopted from pagan religions. The only reason people believe it is because they've been told to, not because they understand it. In fact, rather than having genuine evidence of the trinity, ones are told "it's a mystery". Certainly if we are to develop a relationship with God he cannot be a "mystery". That would prevent any hope of a TRUE relationship. Regarding oneness, it's 'closet trinity'. Recognizing that the word trinity is not in the bible oneness supporters reject it. However, the spirit of trinity is alive & thriving in the oneness doctrine:'three modes of God'. God is father & creator, Jesus is son & servant, the holy spirit is God's active force. Anything beyond what the scriptures state, what can only be presumed, infered or 'interpreted' must be rejected so as to worship God "in truth". After Jesus was resurrected, glorified & given all authority he makes this statement at Rev. 3:12: who is Jesus' God if he is God?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 9, 2011
66 Pontiac wrote:
I would like to know where they got a 20K bid for a 40x80 building....A pole barn kit would cost that much with no labor, no floor, no interior, no electrical service, no restrooms or septic system, no HVAC system.... etc... 40x80 complete church for 20K .. no way ...Wake Up People
does anyone know of any local members that even belong to this church? why not rent a building space on a paved road with water service? after they build up a membership, then they build. show me the members!
Trinity is the Bible

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 10, 2011
LOJ wrote:
You are all wrong. The trinity doctrine is a human doctrine adopted from pagan religions. The only reason people believe it is because they've been told to, not because they understand it. In fact, rather than having genuine evidence of the trinity, ones are told "it's a mystery". Certainly if we are to develop a relationship with God he cannot be a "mystery". That would prevent any hope of a TRUE relationship. Regarding oneness, it's 'closet trinity'. Recognizing that the word trinity is not in the bible oneness supporters reject it. However, the spirit of trinity is alive & thriving in the oneness doctrine:'three modes of God'. God is father & creator, Jesus is son & servant, the holy spirit is God's active force. Anything beyond what the scriptures state, what can only be presumed, infered or 'interpreted' must be rejected so as to worship God "in truth". After Jesus was resurrected, glorified & given all authority he makes this statement at Rev. 3:12: who is Jesus' God if he is God?
The word "trinity" is not found in the Bible. But this does not mean that the concept is not taught there. The word "bible" is not found in the Bible either, but we use it anyway. Likewise, the words "omniscience," which means "all knowing," "omnipotence," which means "all powerful," and "omnipresence," which means "present everywhere," are not found in the Bible either. But we use these words to describe the attributes of God. So, to say that the Trinity isn't true because the word isn't in the Bible is an invalid argument.

There is, apparently, a subordination within the Trinity in regard to order but not substance or essence. We can see that the Father is first, the Son is second, and the Holy Spirit is third. The Father is not begotten, but the Son is (John 3:16). The Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father (John 5:26). The Father sent the Son (1 John 4:10). The Son and the Father send the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 15:26). The Father creates (Isaiah 44:24), the Son redeems (Gal. 3:13), and the Holy Spirit sanctifies (Rom. 15:16).

You misunderstand what the Trinity is. It isn't claiming 3 gods, just one God existing in 3 forms.

A human can be a father, a son, and a brother all at the same time. Does this mean there are 3 people?

No, it just means there are 3 facets to his existence.

God exists in 3 forms. Jesus is one of these forms.

Jesus and His inspired followers didn't mince words when they declared Him to be God (John 10:30-38, Matthew 16:13-17, Mark 14:61-64, John 14:6, Hebrews 1:8, Colossians 1:16, John 12:40-41 [quoting Isaiah 6:1-10]).

We can have an old-fashioned Bible debate if you want.

I'll start. Spell Nebuchadnezzar. Don't look at what I typed when you spell it. You have to cover your eyes.

Ha ha. I win. And nothin' can go higher than the Ark!!!!
LOJ

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 10, 2011
The idea of the trinity is ONLY found in the minds of people who prefer to hear their own philosophical pontificating rather than the inspired word of God. Trinitarians & Oneness supporters use human thinking to explain God. It's only presumptuous rhetoric NOT truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no vote Donald Trump he goung to take hour check (Aug '15) 15 min Angel 13
Tina Napier 4 hr roger 1
Ronnie Thompson 4 hr steve 1
Rocky Smith 2016 (Dec '13) 5 hr awa 55
who took the post down 6 hr just me 58
Who has been fired from walmart for stupid reas... (Jan '10) Feb 4 No name 103
katie kitts (May '10) Feb 3 Lol 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages