Cheer

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Does anyone know if the cheerleaders are planning on competing in nationals?
Who Cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

You know I am sorry but I am sure I am not alone when I say that the Tolsia cheerleaders are nothing but a big joke, they always have been. They are not here to do what they are suppose to do which is cheer on the football and basketball teams, they are out for themselves only. You know I would have thought that over the years the cheerleading team would have finally got with the program and started doing what they are meant to do, but there is just one stupid person after another that coaches them. I think that it would be a great day if they would just get rid of cheerleading all together, especially at this school because they look stupid and noone really cares about them.
fact

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Aww. What? Did you not make the team? Did one of them make fun of you cause you fat rolls over your jeans? Do you not have the money to buy name brand clothes? You poor thing. Its ok, its called jealousy.
cheerleading

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

fact wrote:
Aww. What? Did you not make the team? Did one of them make fun of you cause you fat rolls over your jeans? Do you not have the money to buy name brand clothes? You poor thing. Its ok, its called jealousy.
no that person male or female was just stating the facts..its not what it use to be..
1 post removed
Tolsia Cheerleader 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

hey yall I am a Tolsia Cheerleader and we are very good this year and im pretty sure we will win state not being cocky just sayin be prepared the Rebels are out to win :)
Who Cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

hey yall I am a Tolsia Cheerleader and we are very good this year and im pretty sure we will win state not being cocky just sayin be prepared the Rebels are out to win :)

See what I mean? They are out for themselves only. Cheerleading is not a sport you are out there to cheer on the boys who are in REAL sports. No one gives a crap if you all make nationals or not, sorry to burst your bubble 2012 but Tolsia cheerleaders are no longer popular which it is about time because they are just a big fat joke. How does it feel when you get out there show your hindends and know that people are laughing at you, because they are you know.
nope

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Someones jealous!
r u crazy

Prichard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Who Cares wrote:
See what I mean? They are out for themselves only. Cheerleading is not a sport you are out there to cheer on the boys who are in REAL sports. No one gives a crap if you all make nationals or not, sorry to burst your bubble 2012 but Tolsia cheerleaders are no longer popular which it is about time because they are just a big fat joke. How does it feel when you get out there show your hindends and know that people are laughing at you, because they are you know.
well FYI cheerleading is a recognized sport with rules and regulations so please in the future at least have a clue as to what is fact and what is fiction Jealousy is a sickness GET WELL SOON
TUGboat

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Tolsia cheerleader 2012 posted they are very good THIS year and WILL probably win state! Okay I have a question. I thought the first day of practice couldn't be until August 1st not including the 3 week camp in June... Which is when NEW girls (freshman) are learning material. So she posted JUNE 25. So are u saying tolsia had already held tryouts and have been practicing a competition routine since June 25? I'm pretty positive that's illegal. Let's look it up on WVSSAC.org . OH NO.. I bet I'm gonna get sued!
r u crazy

Prichard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

June 25 was the Monday following the three weeks of practice in June did it ever occur to you that the were excited because of the talent that was demonstrated during the 3 weeks. I know alot of teams that have made similar comments in the past after the 3 weeks and TUG VALLEY is one of the teams im refering to
River Road Runner
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Without sports, there would b no cheerleading...what would they cheer for, choir or beta club? They are more of a distraction, than help to players.
a-w-e-s-o-m-e

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

I am from tolsia and I have been in one of there practices they are very good. I bet that tug valley broke the rules to ur routine dosent et that perfect in that period of time. THey also did praactice on sundays to. I know cause my sis was on that team i had to watch. People should stop picking on the sothern part of the state they actually have a good team
wow

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

MAYBE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY BUT I WEAR BRAND NAME CLOTHES BUT I HELP THE POOR ALSO
witness

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Funny, only douche bag kids in high school care about the brand of their clothes. No one else does. Go to target and save some money.
dumb

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Who Cares wrote:
You know I am sorry but I am sure I am not alone when I say that the Tolsia cheerleaders are nothing but a big joke, they always have been. They are not here to do what they are suppose to do which is cheer on the football and basketball teams, they are out for themselves only. You know I would have thought that over the years the cheerleading team would have finally got with the program and started doing what they are meant to do, but there is just one stupid person after another that coaches them. I think that it would be a great day if they would just get rid of cheerleading all together, especially at this school because they look stupid and noone really cares about them.
at least 10 state titles..and they do a good job for all the sports teams..I played...idiot
Oh boy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Oh my, the "sport" of cheerleading has gone out of hand! Let's be Truly honest here, cheerleading is nothing more than jailbait jumping up and down. A way to be a slut... without permanently being a slut. And your Mom's get juiced up to have such a beautiful daughter parading around in underwear so she can be apart of the "Moms of cheerleaders" click! Way 2 go mom! Lol, will u be worried about name brand clothes when u get knocked up b4 graduation? Girls now look at baby's as an accessory, like a pair of shoes.," OMG, cindy were did u get those kicks?" Cindy replies," Peebles,duh!!!", Candace replies,," I HAVE to get a pair!!!",....And the thing girls are notorious for is they grow bored of the same shoes! You can't return babies or throw them away! Stepping stones to the road of loss of natural human affection!
huh

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheering in general is a joke , not only high school but youth league is a joke. Fat moms and fat kids its the wanna b's that never were anything. Its the class of losers and nerds trying to be something they are not. They haven't had any good coaches in several years. Hard to do jumps and cheers when gravity is against you !! Ironic the moms are snobs. Seen the show toddlers n tieras what there moms look like? Youth has june and honey boo boo tbere
what

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

How stupid! These are our kids and cheering is a sport! Blaming the kids because the league can't get their crap together is really sad. It keeps our kids out of trouble! It's the parents that are a distraction. Not the kids. You have some living their dreams through their kids lives. The coaches try-I guess. The girls are awful in cheering but I blame the coaching. Either way it occupies the girls and keeps them out of trouble.
cheermom

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

PPL are so foolish..Iam gonna assume this is a bunch of children posting such ridiculous stuff so Iam going to watch my tongue best possible. NO ONE can determine whither YOU win state or NOT and it JUNE..come on ppl..another thing TUG VALLEY and TOLSIA do NOT compete against eachother NOT today NOT tomorrow so STOP bring the 2 up as if they do..these girls work their butts OFF..it's hard work and it take HEART...some have it others DO NOT....
Smile

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Cheerleading is hard work, just show em your support and be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fort Gay Forum right now

Search the Fort Gay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min George 51,528
keith johnson (Dec '08) 3 hr hello 37
bebo (Sep '10) 8 hr WaterLoo 19
good place to rent? Tue Funny 3
Top 10 players Tolsia Football EVER had? {Past ... (Dec '09) Mon really 83
fortgay Jul 7 redbull 3
School Lunch Jul 5 hope 2
•••
•••
•••
Fort Gay Dating

more search filters

less search filters