Where are all of the Holts

Where are all of the Holts

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

funny 1

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2009
I was wondering where all of the family of Paul Toby and Clovia Holt are at now. I know that Mr.and Mrs. Holt are deceased but where are all of their children. I love them all very much and was just wondering.
blahdahdah

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2009
i know the holts pretty good...claude and bruce both passed away....i think jerry is still in alabama...joe mike terry tina carol and tammy are all still around ft gay....jim and ann both live in kentucky and ruby lives in ohio im not sure about helen and maixine is till in florida....as far as i know most of them are doing pretty good
james

South Point, OH

#3 Feb 8, 2009
last I hear Helen was living in the huntington area
blahdahdah

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2009
well helen did live in huntington but she moved to arkansas sometime ago and im not sure if she is still there or if she has moved again
funny 1

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2009
Thanks for all of your info. I knew that Bruce had passed away but I didn't know Claude had also. I had some fun times with this family. They were a great family. Their mom was one of the best cooks around and I loved her and Paul both. Where are all of the grandkids? There was a bunch of them.
Do you have addresses for any of them?
blahdahdah

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2009
yeah Clovie was the best cook ever!! they were truly great people i think most of the grandkids are spread out....i could get ya some addresses but im sure they would not appreciate me posting them on here....have u got an email address? and im sure they would like to know who is asking for it
xoxo

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2009
I had some fun times with Terry myself. lots of fun parties, etc. once upon a time.......we all got alot older and went our own ways. But this is a wonderful family. I hate that Bruce passed away - I knew him real well.......super nice man.
Allen Holt

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Son of Jerry Holt. Jerry lives in Alabama. I, Allen Holt, live in Virginia Beach. I miss the entire family. We have all went our own ways....I guess that is life! Jody Oney, which lives in Kentucky, daughter of Joe Holt. Kelly Perry, daughter of Helen lives in Virginia and travels around the world with her family. Tracie, daughter of Jerry, my sister lives in Alabama as well with her two kids and husband. I believe Claude's son, Kevin still lives near Huntington. Carol, Tina, Tammy, Terry, Michael Ray still live in Fort Gay. Jim, Joe, and Anne live in Kentucky. I believe Maxine is in Florida....and Ruby lives in Ohio. Helen is in Arkansas. Not sure about the rest of the grand kids
Well

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2014
I want to know too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry&bertha cricks (Dec '09) 45 min Sue 47
larry & bertha 1 hr concerned 9
Sandra Pertee 1 hr Coon Hunter 32
drug raid last night got 8 people (Mar '14) 3 hr hoebagger 11
wv jobs 5 hr Jurgen 2
Annette 13 hr finfukeeck 1
Samantha Thompson = drug addict Fri Jesse 10

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance