Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really appreciation your answer. To be frankly, i found myself gay-oriented. But i don't know if my parents and freinds would accept this fact. I end support and suggestions for your guys. Thanks in advance.
MSsucks

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Julia wrote:
Really appreciation your answer. To be frankly, i found myself gay-oriented. But i don't know if my parents and freinds would accept this fact. I end support and suggestions for your guys. Thanks in advance.
Some of the best people I know are gay or lesbian...to me all people bleed red dear
DRBAM

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time.With that said, it is also the oldest mental disorders since the beginning of time !
MSsucks

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DRBAM wrote:
Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time.With that said, it is also the oldest mental disorders since the beginning of time !
Are you an expert on mental disorders?
chief

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

totally un acceptable
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... The Military are now excepting them,is there a problem?
wut wut

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Big problem. They'd used to looking at the wrong kind of guns.
Pat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Why are so many people afraid of gays?
wut wut

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I'm not afraid of them. They're just coockoo. I don't think we should extend the same rights to queers as we do to couples that create next generation Americans. Capiche? By the by, queers can't be Christ followers.
MSsucks

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

wut wut wrote:
I'm not afraid of them. They're just coockoo. I don't think we should extend the same rights to queers as we do to couples that create next generation Americans. Capiche? By the by, queers can't be Christ followers.
Listen I don't know who you are or who your following but the Jesus Christ I know said let he who is without sin cast the first stone....I'm gonna bet you're not perfect Hun no one is
Itsallcrap

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

DRBAM wrote:
Genetic disorder
wut wut

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

MSsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen I don't know who you are or who your following but the Jesus Christ I know said let he who is without sin cast the first stone....I'm gonna bet you're not perfect Hun no one is
This is a typical reply from someone who will not strive to follow God's commandments. Being imperfect does NOT negate the ability of one to observe the ignorance of the commandments. The devil is imperfect, but he knows well who follows him and who follows Christ.
MSsucks

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

wut wut wrote:
<quoted text>This is a typical reply from someone who will not strive to follow God's commandments. Being imperfect does NOT negate the ability of one to observe the ignorance of the commandments. The devil is imperfect, but he knows well who follows him and who follows Christ.
I know that you have no idea who I am, and you obviously believe you have a ticket to heaven...which is good...I believe that I'm going to heaven and I also believe my "ignorance" has a little more to do with my love for fellow man where as yours comes from hate...I strive to be more caring and accepting because I believe that's what GOD wants from me
wut wut

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

MSsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you have no idea who I am, and you obviously believe you have a ticket to heaven...which is good...I believe that I'm going to heaven and I also believe my "ignorance" has a little more to do with my love for fellow man where as yours comes from hate...I strive to be more caring and accepting because I believe that's what GOD wants from me
Nay! I know not where I'm bound. If you don't propose we should exercise discrimination and judgement, how can we discern good from evil? Or evil-doers from people of good will? Mustn't we make this distinction? Woe to us that we should accept everyone as good and heed not the warnings displayed in their actions contrary to God's commandments. It is His commandment that we should love our neighbors - also that we should love and pray for the wicked, the flagrant violators of His law. Is it not possible to love those who do not love their Creator? Disapproval should not be misconstrued as hate.
Pat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Hate is hate, reguardless of what words one uses to mask it, Many people use their religion, any religion to justify their bias. The bible also says "All have sinned and come short of the glory of god."
MSsucks

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Pat wrote:
Hate is hate, reguardless of what words one uses to mask it, Many people use their religion, any religion to justify their bias. The bible also says "All have sinned and come short of the glory of god."
I agree...I don't believe it's my place to pass judgement...that responsibility belongs to God....in the end it really doesn't matter who you tell that they're hell bound...truth is you have no idea (not you personally pat) but the general "you" of the population
Old Man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I just don't think that the gays should get more rights than anyone else. If a fight occurs between a gay and a straight man and the gay loses its concidered a hate crime just like between a black and a white, but if the gay man wins its not a hate crime.Nor is it a hate crime if a black man beats up a white man. In todays society the politicaly correct group wins every time. Do I fear gays? "NO". Do I care what they do in their own homes? "NO". But I do care when they FLAUNT their sexuality in my FACE and dare me to say anything. I know homosexuality is wrong according to the BIBLE,but so is abortion and its the law of the land. So as long as its not in my face and I'm not FORCED to put up with it I don't care.
peggy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

I think you dummies just got spammed by "julia". No one noticed how horribly that question was written? Word police, get Julia before she destroys humanity! Also-nice wording, wut-wut!
Pat

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Probably so, But if we all go by the proper use of grammer on topix, the majority of us would not qualify to be on here.Lol.
A Friend

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

peggy wrote:
I think you dummies just got spammed by "julia". No one noticed how horribly that question was written? Word police, get Julia before she destroys humanity! Also-nice wording, wut-wut!
I did! That's why I didn't dignify it with a reply when I first read it!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Fort Gay Forum right now

Search the Fort Gay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
moving mobile home 42 min ura dumazz 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yes it is me 53,378
WVDE is watching S. Pertees Nightmare unfold!! (Jul '12) 1 hr Anna 58
rivals 3 hr Haha 9
Jeff Webb (Feb '10) 5 hr info 17
Deputy Williamson 6 hr its funny 9
Brandy Steele?!? 6 hr shes trash 24
•••
•••
•••
Fort Gay Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••