Are there any honest, faithful, decent men in this area?

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
honest woman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

What has happened to the decent people who used to live around here? I know there are a lot of ho's in Ft. Gay who give us good women a bad name but there are actually some of us left. I know Topix isn't the place to find a man. I am just trying to find out if there are any good one's left. So, if you are a single man who values honesty, faithfulness, trustworthiness, and have also been raised and taught to have good morals and values, leave a message just to show that all men aren't dogs.
pissed off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

who is this? mrs. bell???
honest woman

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Who is Mrs. Bell? I don't know anyone by the name of Bell. Where does she live?
denise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

hi there no honest men around here or no where else they use u to get money or to help there family and then tell you to get lost
Nice Guys Finish Last

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

I'm a nice guy.
paywho uowe

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

ray hunt.is 1 bob kitts is the best.the worst is the clays from louisa they r ok but beware they sometimes wont pay 4 their fix
mee

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

i am a 21 year old nice guy ,looking for a nice girl but i honestly dont think i shouls waist my time anymore with girls around here, either on pills or stuck up ,or just plain nasty and arent worth a penny
Colton Collins

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Honestly I agree with well mee, wastin time and making up ryhmes, but yes they're are good men although most are corrupt but that's the fault of parenting or bad personal decisions etc. and will eventually be the downfall of the world which is sad but alas good people still live around this area women and men alike who just don't like the possibility to contract an STD from someone or become a junkie and actually use rational thought before doing :D YEAHHH! Good People are dying out!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I have a good man. = ) hes a great daddy and takes good care of our kids. provides what we need. They arent all bad
willTbagU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I'm a pretty good guy, but I'm not from fort gay sorry.
GAINFULLY EMPLOYED MAN

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Any of you west virgina ladies look-n for a great man i'm here, But I live in florida close to beach,own my house, two automobiles don't worry a ext cab truck and yes a 4x4 blazer,both paid for. Sometimes I'm on the local news down here,from time to time,for my city job. 30ish single no children,but i want a few.
Reason I'm responding to this is because i grew up in eastern ky, and I love those Wv,Ky ladies. I come up there once, twice a year run around in inez,louisa ft.gay,kermit,huntington. Kentucky boy at heart, but love florida. I've always wanted to bring one of you hill girls down here to keep. Maybe one of ya's will read this and we can work out a way to talk on phone. who knows
funny monkey

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

I think the hill girls are too good for you or you wouldnt have to brag so much. are the Florida girls not be impressed with your 2 automobiles. must be lacking somewhere.
GAINFULLY EMPLOYED MAN

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

funny monkey wrote:
I think the hill girls are too good for you or you wouldnt have to brag so much. are the Florida girls not be impressed with your 2 automobiles. must be lacking somewhere.
Just love those hillbilly girls!
1 post removed
GAINFULLY EMPLOYED MAN

Green Cove Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

No West Virgina girls wanna live in Florida, by beaches??
nope

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

not a 1
hehe

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

haha
Slaves and Bulldozers

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

hey

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

If Wv, Ky girls go to Florida its for the pllls not the men duh havent you realized that by now I'm a woman and don't do anything like drink or drugs and I cant find a good man they aint worth hunting down or bothering with stay single and take care of yourself who needs man have you forgot about womans independence amen to all you woman who are single and take care of themselves

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

whatever.. there are good men... they just find good women = )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fort Gay Forum right now

Search the Fort Gay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min John 43,511
fred dean at it again (Jun '11) 43 min doesnt matter 11
Child molester 2 hr xxxxx 40
football 2 hr Not shocked 11
Brian Kelly Adkins (BK) (Jan '12) 3 hr Juergen Ludwig 21
When's the Pit Stop going to open? 4 hr Jessica 2
Mark Coleman of Asbury Park in Wayne 5 hr Brent Walker 10
•••
•••
•••
Fort Gay Dating

more search filters

less search filters