did emmanuel robertson molest his dau...

did emmanuel robertson molest his daughter?

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I am dating him and NEED to know the truth??

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Please don't take this wrong . Im not trying to be a bitch ..i promise!...but if u have to ask this question..is this really someone u want to be with?!?!?
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
I kno ur completley right I just kno how people can be in this town with the Robertsons and I do kno his wife left him and he is in some kind of trouble..I have children, that's why I asked.
grim reaper

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Those Robertson bastards are shit!! Nasty, trashy woman and worthless, drug addicted men.
Well

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Honey if I had any doubt what so ever about any man..I WOULD NEVER LET ME KIDS AROUND HIM or any other many that I suspected. All it takes is one time and their lives are messed up.. Single mothers need to realize they don't have to have a man in their life to be happy. Happy comes from within... Stay away from the pervs..and PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN..
Fort Gay Grandfather

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Ther are plenty of web sites to do a BACKGROUND check on him, I wouldn't trust anyones opinion about him. You do the research yourself. Call the County Sheriff or the State Police if your that worried (they probably wont yell you a thing though)
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Fort Gay Grandfather wrote:
Ther are plenty of web sites to do a BACKGROUND check on him, I wouldn't trust anyones opinion about him. You do the research yourself. Call the County Sheriff or the State Police if your that worried (they probably wont yell you a thing though)
I have called the sherrif and the state police..just to not get any answers, but y'all are right if there is a doubt there should be no questioning!
WV NATIVE

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Yes he did molest his daughter, he admitted it ..he was charged with 2 counts of 3rd degree sexual assualt..he hasn't been sentenced yet, his court date is in January..such a shame that Vernon and Happy have such a bunch of hetherns! One is a child molester and all but one are drug addicts!
buger

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Nov 21, 2012
It was front page of the Wayne county new maybe the first part of this year check it out .
Housewife

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Lillymay....I don't know who he is personally but it seems like I remember hearing something about this earlier this year but I can't swear to you that it was him. Even just rumors start with a hint of the truth so I'd stay away for safety and piece of mind for you and your children.
lillymay

Portage, MI

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Housewife wrote:
Lillymay....I don't know who he is personally but it seems like I remember hearing something about this earlier this year but I can't swear to you that it was him. Even just rumors start with a hint of the truth so I'd stay away for safety and piece of mind for you and your children.
Thank you! I truely appreciate everyones honesty and advice
Athelene Bartram

Hurricane, WV

#12 Nov 24, 2012
I am Emmanuel's niece , and no none of this is true . His wife left him an went to Indianna & said all this stuff so he couldn't see his children anymore and just so you know guys ! None of us Robertsons are bad people , you guys really need to stop believing what you hear unless you've seen it with your eyes & LillyMay ? Umm Emmanuel isn't dating you ? He dont even know who you are , so why start stuff ? Really ?
chucks ghost

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
give it up athelene, its not worth it..believe me..quit protecting them..emannuel isn't much..i'll just tell you...
WV NATIVE

Bronx, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
I'm sorry to say but he did! Otherwise why would he admit to doing it?? Because there is no way in hell I would admit to something like that if I did not do it!!! And no not all Robertsons are bad people!
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Nov 27, 2012
he will die in prison, because he will get molested everyday, no one cares about child molesters, including the state. At the least he will die of AIDS. Yesterday Polly was caught sucking Randoc's cock in the alley behind Lucille's. They make a cute couple, both have same last name!!!!
truth

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Nov 27, 2012
The parents are triple first cousins. LOL, LMFAO, LMFAO
LMFAO

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
truth wrote:
he will die in prison, because he will get molested everyday, no one cares about child molesters, including the state. At the least he will die of AIDS. Yesterday Polly was caught sucking Randoc's cock in the alley behind Lucille's. They make a cute couple, both have same last name!!!!
Figures Polly would suck or f*ck anyone for some crack or a 30! Where was Lil Wayne..watching them!
just thanking

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Nov 27, 2012
all of you all need to get a job or find something to do with your life,I know all the Robertson, Vern and Happy has been through enough,so please lieave them alone,It will hit home one of this days on your side and this will come back to bite you on the butt,every dog has it's days,I don't know a one of the Robertsons that won't help anybody,if you ask them or broke down beside the road and one of them came through,they would stop and at least try to help,they hurt nobody and don't get in other peoples business,they are good people,just had it a little ruff in life and you people want to kick them while they are down instead of trying to help them,may GOD have mercy on you,there is none of us that are perfect as you people thank you are. Vern and Happy has lost three sons in the last three years so leave them alone and let them try and have a little peace and closure,you may need it some day some,and yes i know what i'm talking about,because they live very close to me,,,,any more questions or stupid remarks,just send them to me and LEAVE them alone
LMFAO

Garden City, MI

#19 Nov 29, 2012
just thanking wrote:
all of you all need to get a job or find something to do with your life,I know all the Robertson, Vern and Happy has been through enough,so please lieave them alone,It will hit home one of this days on your side and this will come back to bite you on the butt,every dog has it's days,I don't know a one of the Robertsons that won't help anybody,if you ask them or broke down beside the road and one of them came through,they would stop and at least try to help,they hurt nobody and don't get in other peoples business,they are good people,just had it a little ruff in life and you people want to kick them while they are down instead of trying to help them,may GOD have mercy on you,there is none of us that are perfect as you people thank you are. Vern and Happy has lost three sons in the last three years so leave them alone and let them try and have a little peace and closure,you may need it some day some,and yes i know what i'm talking about,because they live very close to me,,,,any more questions or stupid remarks,just send them to me and LEAVE them alone
First off they've lost 2 sons and a daughter, since you apparently know them so well! And good people wouldn't let their kids go hungry or go without electric and running water so they can get high or molest their children and that is a pain that will live with those children forever..so before you pop off at the mouth on how their such good people, know your facts!
balanced and truthful

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
they are not good people, they are the scum of gods earth...a total waste of humanity..nothing good dwells in these people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Greg Farley Arrested. 34 min meme 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 54 min UTrashy 1,699
Wayne Little leage football 2 hr Concerned parent 1
what do ya think of Marsha "stumbo" Crum?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Gary 38
Brandy Steele is Pregnant? 4 hr its me bitches 15
Town clown 5 hr Bad news 4
Liars 7 hr Kara 2

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages