every one hates her

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MAD DOG 2020

Hurricane, WV

#1 Feb 14, 2009
heyy
I think that the hoe is like sop yesterday and she needs to get a life like badly and she needs to stop talkin g about people behind their backs
Signature by ,
Mad dog
Joseph Bartram and Josh

Hurricane, WV

#2 Feb 14, 2009
Keisha is a women beater she likes girls she uses fake weirers and she hits like a monkey she may hit u two times out of one hundred peace
Victim

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2009
I know. She drew me in with that fake wiener and stupid me fell for it but what can I say. I was hungry for some of that fake wiener. Mama likey!
After she had her way with me she started hitting me like a monkey! Ah! It didnt hurt but her ugly face did scare me a lot. Dont let her fool you.
I was a victim of hers. Shes terrible.
Coreys Gurl

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 15, 2009
Well Listen Here You F***ing Retard Keisha Is My #1 Best Frand So Shut Your Mouth And Keisha When Ya Get On Here Write Back lygirly
--Athelene Bartram(Frashier)Lol And No Not Ingajed--
keisha johnson

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Feb 15, 2009
well you can think what you want it doesnt bother me an if all you go to do is set there on your computer an talk about people your the one who need to get a life f**k you all an joesph you was
across the table it was hard to hit so yeah you wanna retry lets do it at your locker okay its fine with me
thanks athelen
lol

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2009
Hey Athelene does your mom know your on here running your big mouth she probaly dont know were shes at this moment anyway your mom does like to get stoned.
Coreys Gurl Athelene

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 15, 2009
lol wrote:
Hey Athelene does your mom know your on here running your big mouth she probaly dont know were shes at this moment anyway your mom does like to get stoned.
well keshia i was ur frand until you said that snit and my mom aint a stoner and at least shes my real mother and there aint no lol about it and i wasnt runnin my mouth i was trying to be a frand but you just want to make me mad well idk anymore
_Brittany Robertson_

Hurricane, WV

#8 Feb 16, 2009
heyy
I think you all need to get a life and deal with it because Keisha didn't even say anything about you so don't ever start ur shitt. Athelene you can tell Jasmine that she can stop telling lies on me because she was the one who started all this sh** on Keisha in the first place on this stupid retard website and Keisha ur welcome well love u guys peace out=]]
_Brittany Robertson_

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2009
And who the hell is "LOL" because u have no right talking about Athelene's mom ok maybe she does get stoned it is none of ur business ok =]]
keisha johnson

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Feb 16, 2009
thank you brittany i love you=)
an athelen iloveyou=)
you girls are the best
Athelene

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 16, 2009
Well Who Ever Lol Is Better Shut There Mouth Or Ill Bust It For Them
And I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO
lol

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2009
Hey athelene,
You will not be busting anybodys mouth!
I already did it with your boyfriend.
Not so good.
He is really small.
Coreys Gurl Athelene

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2009
whos The bitch who cant say there real name and im not affrade of anyone so f*** off Bastard
Jasmine

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 17, 2009
You guys need to quit running yur mouth on my family[athelene]and who ever lol is needs to shutup!
Coreys Gurl Athelene

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 17, 2009
And Listen Here W**** Who Cant Use There Real Name Your A W**** And I Cant See Anyone Who Would Date You .And Listen Here Ill Hunt Your A** Down Me David And Joe Yep Thats Rite B*** & Lets Meet Skank Lets Make Sure Coreys There And He Can Choose B*** And Id Say Ur Name Or Are You A Chicken Well Peace Out Skank And A Big One At That And Id Say The Real Words But It Wont Let Me
B*** Pleace,
Athelene Mary Elizabeth Bartram{Frazier}
P.s Back Off Or Call The House Skank And Ill Cus Your A** Out!!!!.....
Brittany Robertson

Hurricane, WV

#16 Feb 18, 2009
heyy
"LOL" I know who u r and I don't think ur funny ok so if I was u I would be keeping ur tongue were it be longs in ur mouth =]]iloveyouguys keusha and athelene
keisha johnson

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Feb 18, 2009
go athelene an jasmine you said that athelen wasnt your cousin an that athelene was insest
cause she dated tyler
Brittany Robertson

Hurricane, WV

#18 Feb 18, 2009
hey son ur tell the truth =]]
keisha johnson

Lewisburg, WV

#19 Feb 18, 2009
lol well brittany jasmines a bitch so yeah an call me back iloveyou: )
hell yeah

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2009
Keisha is two-face, but I mean if shes gonna be like that will she at least make one of them pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany, who is this b!tch? 1 hr ol last nerve 29
Norman marcum 12 hr Shocked 11
new black boy in twn?? Mon emma 12
hattie kitts marcum and isis's Sun Rob Lowe 12
Daniel marcum Mar 1 Scared 8
Mary Pauley Bowens (Jul '14) Feb 27 webb road 8
brent evans Feb 26 town elder 1

Flood Warning for Wayne County was issued at March 04 at 6:56AM EST

Fort Gay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Gay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:35PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets