First Prev
of 2
Next Last
browing

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Family out of state, looking for him. Wondering if he's ok, havn't heard from him in months.
meee

Smithers, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2012
in nut house
browing

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Oct 28, 2012
meee wrote:
in nut house
My friend there's no call for that.If you don't know where he's at don't comment. If he's in a hospitial just say he's in a hospitial. You don't know me and I don't know you. I'm just looking for a family member.
blow bunny

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2012
i heard that hes still in the house that he had with rita last i heard hes doing good.
browing

Odessa, TX

#5 Oct 28, 2012
blow bunny wrote:
i heard that hes still in the house that he had with rita last i heard hes doing good.
Thank you my friend.
arnez

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Oct 29, 2012
eck is my buddy. been like a dad to me aint seen him. i am worried too. i am in fort gay and havent heard from him in a long while. no one lives in that house. if anyone hears from him please tell him to get ahold of me?
Eck smells

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Eck is on the run...he heard they was gonna force him to wash his a$$.
browing

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2012
he is in the state hospital aka nuthouse
browing

Odessa, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Eck smells wrote:
Eck is on the run...he heard they was gonna force him to wash his a$$.
You my friend must be one ugly homely looking person. The other little girls and boys won't play with you,so you get on here an act like that. That my friend is real pretty.

browing

Odessa, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2012
browing wrote:
he is in the state hospital aka nuthouse
My my you people are so nice there it makes me want to catch a plane fly back there and buy a home. I also like your screen name it's just like mine.
Eck Aka Stinky

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 30, 2012
browing wrote:
<quoted text> You my friend must be one ugly homely looking person. The other little girls and boys won't play with you,so you get on here an act like that. That my friend is real pretty.
If you think I'm pretty wait till you meet Eck's girlfriend Rita, she's ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road. Eck stinks so bad you can hear it! And his worthless a$$ son Randy smells like he $hit and fell back in it too! I suppose being a worthless piece of $hit is a Webb birth right though because the entire clan has never amounted to anything but drunks, dopers and criminals. I hope you do buy a plane ticket and come to Fort Gay so you can see first hand the filth and garbage that your beloved relative was living in, I would hurry though because his dope house has been condemned by the state.
Ecks Friend

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Eck Aka Stinky wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I'm pretty wait till you meet Eck's girlfriend Rita, she's ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road. Eck stinks so bad you can hear it! And his worthless a$$ son Randy smells like he $hit and fell back in it too! I suppose being a worthless piece of $hit is a Webb birth right though because the entire clan has never amounted to anything but drunks, dopers and criminals. I hope you do buy a plane ticket and come to Fort Gay so you can see first hand the filth and garbage that your beloved relative was living in, I would hurry though because his dope house has been condemned by the state.
It's a shame that you people get on here and talk about him like that. I bet you wouldnt say that crap to his face.He is a good peson and good to everyone, even when someone has done crap against him he has still turned right around and done things to help them out.And as far as you letting on like he doesnt shower or whatever, i find that hard to believe.Im not gonna set here and bash you for the reason that i have no idea who you are.And i bet you wouldnt have enough nerve to say that crap about him infront of him or infront of his true friends either. If you are gonna put him and his family down atleast have enough nerve to say who you are and not make up a fake name or say you are someone you are not.
Eck has no friends

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 30, 2012
I have said it to his face, And Rita's and Randy's. And all those dip$hit dopers that used to hang out over there like Mary Finley and Nick Marcum!!! Nobody who's worth a damn cares about the Webbs or what happens to them, which tells me that you're a piece of garbage just like them. And I know his stinkin a$$ doesn't shower because the bath tub in that $hit hole had an inch of dust covering it!! Just like everything else in the $hit pit Eck called home sweet home.
1 post removed
Truth

Paintsville, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Eck was supposed to be put in an "institution" I heard in Huntington, really not sure. I do know that his stay at said place will be FAR shorter than the sentence Rita was given for the SAME THING!He has had a Problem with Hygiene for as long as hes been on the "stuff" so that remark is mean but true. As far as "Nobody who's worth a damn cares about the Webbs" Well you are mistaken. BOTH Randy and Steven have Kids that may or may not bear their names and it is so Unfair and Ignorant for you to group a whole family based on the actions of a few. That family has roots in South Carolina, Arizona, West Virginia and Kentucky and I assure you Not "All Webbs" act like the three everyone seems to know, but they DO all have a Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Cousin or Child that cares very much! I would appreciate it if you would kindly think before you speak.
Blight on society

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 6, 2012
I feel sorry for the citizens of South Carolina, Arizona and Kentucky if the cancerous bloodline of Eck Webb has found it's way outside the town of Fort Gay. The truth is that Eck Webb is the patriarch of a clan of rogues, dope heads and thieves. Eck and Rita have never contributed anything positive to society, and are complete failures. They have failed as parents and as humans. Eck and Rita are the epitome of all that is wrong with this nation. They are lazy welfare scum that lay drunk and high all day drawing a social security check. Save your pity and sympathy for someone who deserves it.
we know the truth

Hurricane, WV

#17 Nov 6, 2012
hey we know Eck Webb has worked out his social security & he was a good worker!! i have know Eck for 40 yrs & he is a great guy & would do anything for ya & give his shirt off of his back for anyone.& for YA TRUTH it sounds like ya are the one who really need's the help.everyone really need's to leave him & Rita a lone.what has happen has happen & it's done with.now ya have a good night...
worthless turds

Huntington, WV

#18 Nov 6, 2012
I wouldn't ask for the shirt off his dirty A$$ back!!! I'd rather go shirtless in February! I'm in Fort Gay and can smell his dirty a$$ all the way from the nut farm. Do you ignorant fools not realize that your good buddies Eck and Rita were letting dope dealers like Brett Waller and Michael "Wigger" Thompson sell 30's out of that $hit shack they called home??? And let's not forget that Mary Finley's huge disgusting fat A$$ was staying there too selling dope.
browing

Odessa, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Blight on society wrote:
I feel sorry for the citizens of South Carolina, Arizona and Kentucky if the cancerous bloodline of Eck Webb has found it's way outside the town of Fort Gay. The truth is that Eck Webb is the patriarch of a clan of rogues, dope heads and thieves. Eck and Rita have never contributed anything positive to society, and are complete failures. They have failed as parents and as humans. Eck and Rita are the epitome of all that is wrong with this nation. They are lazy welfare scum that lay drunk and high all day drawing a social security check. Save your pity and sympathy for someone who deserves it.
Ecks family in South Carolina and Arizona could buy and sell your goat smelling a$$ 20 times over and they didn't get there money by selling pills. He wasn't that way till he moved there. I guess he thought he had to fit in with the likes of you. You don't know any of his family in Arizona or South Carolina, so how can you judge them?
BROOOOWWWWWING

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 6, 2012
If you're so wealthy why don't you buy Eck's retarded a$$ and ship him back to Arizona??? Randy,Steven and Rita too!!! That would be great, you'd be doing Wayne County a great service. Move them right in with you and you'll soon know why anybody who works and has any self respect hates the Webb family. Eck Webb, his girlfriend and offspring are totally offensive to all 5 senses. They are the stereotypical white trash, inbred hilljacks that give WV a bad name. The fact that Eck and people like Eck exist is a slap in the face to every working class individual that pays taxes.
browing

Odessa, TX

#21 Nov 6, 2012
BROOOOWWWWWING wrote:
If you're so wealthy why don't you buy Eck's retarded a$$ and ship him back to Arizona??? Randy,Steven and Rita too!!! That would be great, you'd be doing Wayne County a great service. Move them right in with you and you'll soon know why anybody who works and has any self respect hates the Webb family. Eck Webb, his girlfriend and offspring are totally offensive to all 5 senses. They are the stereotypical white trash, inbred hilljacks that give WV a bad name. The fact that Eck and people like Eck exist is a slap in the face to every working class individual that pays taxes.
Tell me who you are and where you live and i'll show you how much money this Webb has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help wanted 1 min Missy 3
Michael And Jeanette Taylor sentencing 1 hr Days End 1
Does any one know a Noah Adkins??? (Oct '08) 1 hr its me bitches 61
Kody and Jessica Fore (Oct '12) 1 hr Lisa 39
Melissa gail Atkins 2 hr its me bitches 3
Kelsey Bowen (Sep '14) 2 hr its me bitches 16
Was that you that farted in wall marts 4 hr Mangina 3

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance