seeker

Hurricane, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2012
any information as to where he is? last location he got out of jail and then Ky I heard he was back in the area?
Who knows

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Who cares were he is at, If its the one i know he is nothing but a RAT..Believe that, I seen were he turned states evidence against someone. I looked right at the papers that he signed cause the person he told on showed them to me. And he did do it, i dont care what anyone out there says because he did. People need to stay as far away from him as possible. Him And that other guy Jonathan Young i think is his name, Everyone knows Mike Muncy told on this person from Kentucky. Its all public records and doesnt cost a penny to see the information. He is a RAT.
river road runner

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Who knows wrote:
Who cares were he is at, If its the one i know he is nothing but a RAT..Believe that, I seen were he turned states evidence against someone. I looked right at the papers that he signed cause the person he told on showed them to me. And he did do it, i dont care what anyone out there says because he did. People need to stay as far away from him as possible. Him And that other guy Jonathan Young i think is his name, Everyone knows Mike Muncy told on this person from Kentucky. Its all public records and doesnt cost a penny to see the information. He is a RAT.
He ratted on me, to my face, in front of a cop..I know it for a FACT....Cant wait to see him, and talk it over
seeker

Hurricane, WV

#4 Oct 9, 2012
I'm pretty sure we may have the wrong Mike Muncy because the one I know has been to busy trying to get out of jail and the half way house to be stirring up so much trouble. I f anyone knows where the one from Doss hill is please let me know
I know

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2012
seeker wrote:
I'm pretty sure we may have the wrong Mike Muncy because the one I know has been to busy trying to get out of jail and the half way house to be stirring up so much trouble. I f anyone knows where the one from Doss hill is please let me know
Thats the one that is being talked about you moron. Why do you think he has been in jail? When he told on people he got less time in jail for it, People like that should be shipped off and never be allowed back in the country,,For real.
river road runner

Danville, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
and it happened a few years back, and i havent forgotten about it, nor will i ever....cant wait to see him.
Public eye

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Oct 9, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the one that is being talked about you moron. Why do you think he has been in jail? When he told on people he got less time in jail for it, People like that should be shipped off and never be allowed back in the country,,For real.
You abviously are the moroon and a dope dealer. He did our two cities a tremendous favor and saved a lot of lives by putting Vickie in jail, she's the one that should be shipped to an island to starve for what she did to our kids and the baby's in side the mothers wombs that were prego she sold to. So, choke on that dumbass, defend another ignorant, selfish, greedy, baby killin devil, I can count 7 she killed. Would've been you if you'd had enough money, so praise mike munch like he should be.
You idiot

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Public eye wrote:
<quoted text>You abviously are the moroon and a dope dealer. He did our two cities a tremendous favor and saved a lot of lives by putting Vickie in jail, she's the one that should be shipped to an island to starve for what she did to our kids and the baby's in side the mothers wombs that were prego she sold to. So, choke on that dumbass, defend another ignorant, selfish, greedy, baby killin devil, I can count 7 she killed. Would've been you if you'd had enough money, so praise mike munch like he should be.
Anyone that was pregnant and buying pills and killed there baby is on the person that was taking them, Nobody held a gun to there heads and made them buy anything, And MIke Muncy was the one that would sale drugs to pregnant women and kids, And he would do anyone dirty that he could to get a pill and then he told on people when he got caught. And another thing its moron not moroon. So now youre the dumb ass, why dont you do your homework before you talk shit that other people already know other than going on what his dumb ass or another dumb ass has told you. What i said is a fact. And some people cant wait to see him for alot of things he has done to people, He has never got the chance to do anything to me because i never would associate with him because i already knew what kind of person he is. So suck on the you dumb ass....
tina

Rupert, WV

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Is this the same Mike Muncy that lived with a girl named kristi, a few years back, didn't she get busted as well, i believe she has a daughter by a guy named mike muncy, just wondering if it is the same one?
seeker

Hurricane, WV

#10 Oct 9, 2012
just for the record I am not the one arguing with you dude. I am just asking where he has been. I see that me and this other have the same isp and thatpublic eye is not me.
Public eye

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Oct 9, 2012
You idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone that was pregnant and buying pills and killed there baby is on the person that was taking them, Nobody held a gun to there heads and made them buy anything, And MIke Muncy was the one that would sale drugs to pregnant women and kids, And he would do anyone dirty that he could to get a pill and then he told on people when he got caught. And another thing its moron not moroon. So now youre the dumb ass, why dont you do your homework before you talk shit that other people already know other than going on what his dumb ass or another dumb ass has told you. What i said is a fact. And some people cant wait to see him for alot of things he has done to people, He has never got the chance to do anything to me because i never would associate with him because i already knew what kind of person he is. So suck on the you dumb ass....
hell I never said he wasn't a rat cause he is, but it just shows what kind of person you are by defending Vickie, your just lucky she didn't kill you, be thankful she was stopped before you or someone you loved died.
Public eye

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Oct 9, 2012
And moroon, since your nose is hurtin u and u need to know, mike is doing well, off the drugs, new life, new women, and with his old boss's job back, really hatin him now huh. Tend to your own, get a job do something with your life and you won't have time to worry bout everybody else's. Have a good one.
seeker

Hurricane, WV

#13 Oct 14, 2012
back working for fmsm? and where is he lovated i need to get ahold of him fast
seeker

Hurricane, WV

#14 Oct 14, 2012
location please
seeker

Hurricane, WV

#15 Oct 14, 2012
Public eye wrote:
And moroon, since your nose is hurtin u and u need to know, mike is doing well, off the drugs, new life, new women, and with his old boss's job back, really hatin him now huh. Tend to your own, get a job do something with your life and you won't have time to worry bout everybody else's. Have a good one.
i am glad muncy is doing well i haven't spoken to him since he was in jail could you please help me and let me know where is he

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher walk out 1 hr Samari 2
Single mom needing help 7 hr embarrassed for u 6
Rick Clay 8 hr u need spellcheck 2
Valley health 8 hr need to know 7
Where are all of the Holts (Feb '09) 11 hr Doll 11
Adam Copley (Jul '17) 13 hr No name 4
Swingers 19 hr Big Tex 3

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance