October 4th Gubernatorial Special Ele...

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,687 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

jason

Clarksburg, WV

#5292 Jul 31, 2012
Vote for the best!
?

Barboursville, WV

#5293 Aug 4, 2012
?
Yah

Lewisburg, WV

#5294 Aug 4, 2012
Pat White for Governor!

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

#5295 Aug 4, 2012
Vanna White for Governor!
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#5297 Aug 6, 2012
rawn wyte four guvuner
answer

Staunton, VA

#5298 Aug 7, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>You sir, are an idiot!
You don't have a clue.
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5299 Aug 7, 2012
WV is smarter than you think. When is the last time WV voted for a Dem president? The last 3 elections were republican. Voters need to educate themselves on the realities of Obama, Tomblin, and Manchin. Tomblin keeps going on about the food tax he lowered, who cares. The food tax is the only FAIR tax, we all need food. Manchin shys away from Obama a few months closer to the election, but people, look at his voting record, don't just listen to chatter. He has voted Obama 85% of the time. Obama was elected bc this country was excited that we have come to a time when an african american could even run. He was elected bc of who he is, NOT what he has done in life and in politics. Romney is certainly not our savior, but he will at least restore "the hope of change". Obama and Manchin will be the end of coal in WV. Obama won't be happy until all are dependant on goverenment.
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5300 Aug 7, 2012
President Obama Has “Repeatedly Failed” To “Protect American Jobs From Being Moved Overseas.” “While White House officials say they have been waiting on Congress to act, Obama’s critics, primarily on the political left, say he has repeatedly failed in other ways to protect American jobs from being moved overseas.” (Tom Hamburger, et al, “Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/12)
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5301 Aug 7, 2012
“An April 2010 Study By The Energy Department Found That 60 Percent Of The 40 Largest Wind Farms Then Financed By The Stimulus Relied On Foreign Manufacturers For Their Central Components, Including Turbines.” (Tom Hamburger, et al, “Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/12)
truth

Clarksburg, WV

#5302 Aug 7, 2012
The Washington Post: “There Is Little In The Post Article That Backs Up The Obama Campaign’s Spin.” “Yet the campaign clearly seized on this report because their interpretation fit with a long-term “outsourcing” attack they have waged against Romney. One of their outsourcing ads before the article ran, in fact, earned Four Pinocchios. These new ads would not fare much better; there is little in the Post article that backs up the Obama campaign’s spin.” (Glenn Kessler, “Obama’s New Attacks On Romney And Outsourcing,” The Washington Post, 7/2/12)

Score Keeper The Greatest

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#5303 Aug 7, 2012
dogsagainstobama.com Save the dogs !!!! Don't elect the evil one again !!! WOOF WOOF!!!!
eeezd

Westland, MI

#5304 Aug 15, 2012
tomlin
kitty kitty kitty

Princeton, WV

#5305 Aug 15, 2012
these check drawers in this state are not wanting no change the are scared they will loose their check, the difference between people on checks and rich people are rich people got out of the bed of the mornings and worked for what they got, as to the check people wont get out of the bed because the pills keep them spazzed out and dont get up unless it is check day.'get up honey got to go to post office and get our check so we can go to doctor and get more pills" makes me want to crap in the floor and not use the kitty litter. MEOW
1 post removed
nono

Saint Marys, WV

#5307 Aug 17, 2012
yep
kitty kitty kitty

Princeton, WV

#5308 Aug 17, 2012
MEOW to the post that got removed
Wannaknow

Orlando, FL

#5309 Aug 17, 2012
kitty kitty kitty wrote:
MEOW to the post that got removed
What did the removed post say, Kitty?

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#5310 Aug 17, 2012
God Bless America!!!! This message brought to you be Dogsagainstobama.com . Eat more Chicken!!! Save the dogs!!!
1 post removed
kitty kitty kitty

Princeton, WV

#5312 Aug 17, 2012
Wannaknow wrote:
<quoted text> What did the removed post say, Kitty?
i dont know but i am sure someone was cussing the kitty pretty heavy. i love it MEOW
1 post removed

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#5314 Aug 17, 2012
kitty kitty kitty wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know but i am sure someone was cussing the kitty pretty heavy. i love it MEOW
I get that too.
?

Ardsley, NY

#5315 Aug 18, 2012
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Football (Sep '16) 2 hr beau 88
Whs Principal Sara Stapleton 3 hr Old Slant Eyes 2
Tina Ferguson Blackburn 5 hr Frfr 2
Queen And Fry 9 hr Hmmmm 5
what's goin on at the exxon 11 hr whatup 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Just saying 4,194
Who is the wh@## that has been with Tom Nations 14 hr Question 1

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance