does anyone know gary marcum from for...

does anyone know gary marcum from fort gay?

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

CURIOUS

Bluefield, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2009
I am just wondering what kind of person he is. Is he a good man? Please be honest...it is important to me.
pimp daddy to u

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2009
CURIOUS wrote:
I am just wondering what kind of person he is. Is he a good man? Please be honest...it is important to me.
is it the one that lives behind carwash?
Your friend

Clear Spring, MD

#3 Dec 6, 2009
If it's Gary behiing the car wash he's a good guy and a has a heart of gold. He's also pretty funny and takes pride in his work
Info

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Your friend wrote:
If it's Gary behiing the car wash he's a good guy and a has a heart of gold. He's also pretty funny and takes pride in his work
If you think getting high and drunk and beat on your former wife, cheat and lie and not paying your friends who help build your house is good then so be it. Karma is a bitch and it looks like it's coming back to him. Oh not to mention getting disability and working on the side doing the same job as he did on his prior job while disabled. I agree we need more people like him in the world.
oh my yes yes

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 8, 2009
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think getting high and drunk and beat on your former wife, cheat and lie and not paying your friends who help build your house is good then so be it. Karma is a bitch and it looks like it's coming back to him. Oh not to mention getting disability and working on the side doing the same job as he did on his prior job while disabled. I agree we need more people like him in the world.
well i have heard the same thing, is he married now, i seen him with a woman, is that his wife ot girlfriend? do you know her?, what kind of woman is she, because she looks good. but i need to know if that is his wife. lol
KNOW

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 8, 2009
oh my yes yes wrote:
<quoted text>well i have heard the same thing, is he married now, i seen him with a woman, is that his wife ot girlfriend? do you know her?, what kind of woman is she, because she looks good. but i need to know if that is his wife. lol
No that is his girlfriend, they are not married....her name is BJ.
oh my yes yes

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 9, 2009
KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>No that is his girlfriend, they are not married....her name is BJ.
ok thanks, and i also heard they were having trouble, i just thought they had got married, i am just wondering if he will marry her,
concerned

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2009
CURIOUS wrote:
HE seems like a pretty good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne magistrate race division 1 22 min Voter 38
community center 39 min Pool daddy 4
There is nothing worse than an ugly girl who th... (Dec '10) 3 hr just me 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Gail Newman 1,284
Wayne DOH closing 8 hr one shovel down 2
Girl close to tolsia highschool 13 hr Concerned 1
Fun on Lost Creek (Oct '14) Mon Just looking 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages