First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Us

Louisa, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2010
When will the police in Fort Gay start doing their jobs? Or do they even know how? The ones I've talked to seem like a bunch of young kids playing cops n robbers. They are the joke of Wayne County, heck they don't even know what a pill looks like.. When was the last time they even made an arrest? Such a waste of tax payers money!!!
chief

Stillwater, OK

#2 Dec 9, 2010
they are just as good as any police dept. around-3 men ,27 shifts-figure it out- cant be everywhere and do everything and they are told what to do and when to do it.
IMA Obstinate F

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2010
chief wrote:
they are just as good as any police dept. around-3 men ,27 shifts-figure it out- cant be everywhere and do everything and they are told what to do and when to do it.
?? What is there "To Do" ??

http://media.katu.com/images/090915_speed_tra...

http://brimstone.us/6_jan_Kickback_Mountain.J...
Hunter

Dayton, OH

#4 Dec 9, 2010
That might be the problem with your police dept.They should know what to do and when to do it, without being told.
IMA Obstinate F

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2010
Hunter wrote:
That might be the problem with your police dept.They should know what to do and when to do it, without being told.
Might be the problem?

The culture is the problem!

http://g8.no/images/20060808193419_greed.jpg

http://exiledonline.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

http://globalclimatechange.files.wordpress.co...

rooster

Ridgeview, WV

#6 Dec 10, 2010
they got something to do now-someone broke into there office.why didnt they have cameras? this takes balls-or just maybe it was someone that knew there way around,might just be an old employee or an inside job.where is dewayne when you need him?
hen

Hadley, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2010
uhmmm maybe Dewayne WAS THERE!!!! lol or his boy!!!!!!lolololol
wayne

Kenova, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2010
if everyone one want's to know where Dewayne is at now!! we know we seen him in the Wayne police car yesterday.he is the big man in Wayne now.we think he is not no longer in Fort gay.that is a better place for him.there is a new one in Fort gay now.we don't know him & really don't want to.everyone have a great day...
armed and waiting

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2010
hanshaw & raymond are missed in this town!!
Logical

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2010
Maybe,they took the crap thereselves and are going to have a little sale,it is Christmas time and those guys don`t make much money,no one would be thinking about them stealing there own evidence,better watch out Fort Gay,somebody might just end up being the fall guy/gal!
1 post removed
I KNOW THE NEW COP

Salyersville, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2010
his names kevin and lately he got layed off for knee surgery or maybe there's a newer cop idk... but anyway he's cool
WHY

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Dwayne did take the chief job at Wayne is what I heard and we have a new chief of police, a Napier guy also from Ceredo. What is the deal with getting all these people from Kenova and Ceredo? I don't understand that and especially them driving up here for a minimum wage job, no benefits or anything else with it. Why is it never advertised as a job opening for someone in this area? Granted they might want someone with experience, but they don't know everybody around here, there could be good army/marine/navy guys here out of work that could do the job just as good in their hometown as bringing in these outsiders. Just looks fishy to me that every employeee comes from Kenova or Ceredo.
Hunter

Dayton, OH

#14 Dec 20, 2010
The people that do the hiring don't want anyone that can think on their own.That's why they won't hire ex military . They want someone that will say yes,yes,yes.
yupyup

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2010
you ever drove through Kenova/Ceredo at night? those cops know how to do their jobs. Sometimes they do their jobs too much. lol
Bubba

Williamstown, WV

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Hunter wrote:
The people that do the hiring don't want anyone that can think on their own.That's why they won't hire ex military . They want someone that will say yes,yes,yes.
Yes yes yes is what the military is all about. Especially since you can ask and they can now tell you. ; - P
lol

Youngstown, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2010
You do know that Chief Napier was deployed overseas and was outstanding in the military also Fraley just got back from afghanistan i know him personally he will never give in to anyone. i used to live in Fort Gay do you think they hire outside there because everyone is on drugs overweight or a peice of trash...think of one person down there that would make a good cop
Wonder who lol is

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 21, 2010
Way to suck up Brandon Willis.
Rollie Fingers

Elkview, WV

#19 Dec 21, 2010
lol wrote:
You do know that Chief Napier was deployed overseas and was outstanding in the military also Fraley just got back from afghanistan i know him personally he will never give in to anyone. i used to live in Fort Gay do you think they hire outside there because everyone is on drugs overweight or a peice of trash...think of one person down there that would make a good cop
You heard it here folks. A copper calling the people he is supposed to "serve and protect" a "peice of trash." He did say "everyone."
cares

Rupert, WV

#20 Dec 27, 2010
I hope fort gay starts a tax to help them hire more! They need to be paid more than $8 an hour to put up with all the crazies that live in fort queer. I wouldn't do that job for $20 an hour so god bless the ones who do care for them.
little ky paco

Toledo, OH

#21 Jan 6, 2011
fort gay cops r idiots the last time i was there they gave me abreath test they smelled my fingers to c if they could smell marijuana then they looked up my nose with a flashlight to c if i had been snorting pain pills or cocaine because i had the nerve to drive through that shithole of a town at 3 a m on my way to the best western in louisa they have the stupidest morons in w va wearing a badge i will never go through that god forsakeing shithole ever again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 1 hr pettybs 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr get real 1,479
Tonya Merritt 9 hr its me bitches 4
Sheriff Greg Farley Arrested. 9 hr its me bitches 3
michael skeens dead!! 9 hr its me bitches 24
Thomas & Kayla Adkins 9 hr its me bitches 4
Kayla Adkins and Richie Merritt 9 hr its me bitches 4

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance