Happening now, 3rd Drug Bust in 48 ho...

Happening now, 3rd Drug Bust in 48 hours in town

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keep um in jail

Hurricane, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Happening now get details later on here or the news.
Wondering

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Keep um in jail wrote:
Happening now get details later on here or the news.
So is someone getting busted right now or is it just hear say?
Gottcha

Alkol, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Yesterday around 4pm I saw some guy standing behind his car with the trunk open across from FGMS beside Toms Barbershop and he was into it with a town cop...saw both of them shove each other and were yelling. A little while later saw the cop car with that man in the back headed over to the town hall. Don't know who it was or what it was about though.
Way to go Wayne County

Elkview, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2012
GOOD! It's about time they clean this county up they need to get each and everyone of them...
WAY TO GO WAYNE COUNTY OFFICE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GET THEM ALL.
Maybe
#5 Sep 25, 2012
was hoping there was names by now
anon

Kenova, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2012
James Robertson & Steven Thompson were 2 of the ones arrested yesterday. Here's the link to the story:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Arrests-at...
Public eye

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 25, 2012
That was brad parsley, all of that was a show, he's rattin.
Darrell brewer

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Do y'all know if they got Clayton too?
breakingnews

Lizemores, WV

#9 Sep 25, 2012
keith copley and abby canterbury is who thay need to be getting next
tina

Rupert, WV

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Well maybe they will bust that dr in kermit, he loads his patients up every month, and he has been reported.
KTYo
#11 Sep 25, 2012
Hey, has anyone heard about the twin cops they hired in Ft.Gay?
Finally

Ivydale, WV

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Doing a great job!
o really

Hurricane, WV

#13 Sep 26, 2012
k Tina!! i know that it is a damn lie about the dr in Kermit.because i now some people that goes to that dr and he does not load his patients up every month.if you know for sure that he has been doing that you have to be going to him.and about him being reported it sounds like you are the one who had it done it.from what i have been told from some people he has been cutting or not giving no one anything any more.now before you come on here you better get your story right.have a good night..........
Mr Ed

Ardsley, NY

#14 Sep 27, 2012
breakingnews wrote:
keith copley and abby canterbury is who thay need to be getting next
Are you referring to Albert Canterbury??
tina

Lerona, WV

#15 Sep 27, 2012
o really wrote:
k Tina!! i know that it is a damn lie about the dr in Kermit.because i now some people that goes to that dr and he does not load his patients up every month.if you know for sure that he has been doing that you have to be going to him.and about him being reported it sounds like you are the one who had it done it.from what i have been told from some people he has been cutting or not giving no one anything any more.now before you come on here you better get your story right.have a good night..........
Didn't mention any one name guess you must have a good one in kermit, and yes i take someone there ever month and that place is always packed, i have been right in that office when they would be up to 20 people at one time and within 20 minutes all of them would be setting at the drug store, getting thier fix, so i do know what the hell i am talking about, beat it all there was no dr half the time, just pc. i juess dr just signed all the slips for the pills from home. he definately needs to be checked out.
Whatever

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't mention any one name guess you must have a good one in kermit, and yes i take someone there ever month and that place is always packed, i have been right in that office when they would be up to 20 people at one time and within 20 minutes all of them would be setting at the drug store, getting thier fix, so i do know what the hell i am talking about, beat it all there was no dr half the time, just pc. i juess dr just signed all the slips for the pills from home. he definately needs to be checked out.
You need to think again because i know that doctor doesnt write very much medication at all and not only that he had been cutting people down from the small amount he was writing from the beginning.And then he cuts them off, Even the people that really do have severe enough problems that actually do need the meds.
Logan, WV

#17 Oct 13, 2012
You better steer clear of Brad Parsley if u are doing anything wrong the little meth head has lost his theft buddy Derrick and know don't want to go to jail himself the need to lock all the meth head up
1 post removed
Wondering

Hadley, PA

#19 Nov 17, 2012
emilu wrote:
<quoted text>
he is my ex husband from the 90's....is he a drug dealer?
Who was? Albert??
2 posts removed
dajem

United States

#22 Nov 17, 2012
Albert??...Really??...What about Albert???
Wondering

Hadley, PA

#23 Nov 18, 2012
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
yep
Yeah. There's your answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His day B S 1 hr Kat 1
Erica Damron 2 hr Jim 13
Who is the [email protected]## that has been with Tom Nations 15 hr dontdoit 10
Lookin for a man 19 hr no morals no values 9
herehere 19 hr u r the choosen one 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Caring 4,303
Danielle Doss Mon u must be the cho... 4

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance