Anderson, SC

#2 Dec 24, 2009
slingin seaman for pills yup sounds like him
mikes friend

Clear Spring, MD

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Cocky wrote:
slingin seaman for pills yup sounds like him
whats the matter guys? wouldnt Mike give you any lovin? he does take meds. he has alot of health problems. leave him alone.

Hurricane, WV

#4 Dec 24, 2009
this sounds like a jealous hair stylist. Maybe one who is out of business, because he quit working there. Well learn to cut hair and you might be able to stay open.
Someone n fg

Nitro, WV

#5 Dec 25, 2009
Seriously why would anyone wanna start anything about mike. I've known him all my life and is one of the nicest guys I know. So WTF if he's gay and so what if he takes pain meds, he really needs em. So stfu and worry about urself who is probably much worse off

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2009
is him and ronnie wellman hair dressers and who is ronnie seeing now
Tammey Smith

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2009
Im going to respond to wtf My buisness couldnt be better You dont know me very well because if i have something to say about mike or anyone else ill tell it to your face I dont go behind your back Mike started the rumer that i have closed he couldnt be farther from the truth I was good to mike he stabbed me in the back He told everyone i charged him 100.00 in booth rent i never charged him anything to work here I DO MOST OF HIS CLIENTS HAIR because they were tired of his lies he would make appointments and never show up for days they said they were tired of his backstabbing lying ways so if he lost his clients to me he can only blame hisself If you have anything to say about me call me im easy to find ill even do your hair

Hurricane, WV

#8 Dec 25, 2009
what is it with everybody. If Mike and Tammey have a problem let them work it out. it is nobody eles business. They know how to get ahold of each. Just let this shit go! It makes them both look stupid. They are both good people.

Kenova, WV

#9 Dec 25, 2009
this is true about mike..sad thing but true!

Hurricane, WV

#10 Dec 27, 2009
I wouldnt let mike, cut my hair with those gays hands. he is nothing but a gay

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2009
HES a nasty gay bait

Staunton, VA

#12 Dec 27, 2009
does this mike live in prichard? work at heads or tails?

Anderson, SC

#13 Dec 27, 2009
yep he lives at prichard
u people are idiots

Hurricane, WV

#14 Dec 27, 2009
why do people have to be so 2 faced? Mike lives in Prichard and he doesn't bother anyone. He would also very much like for u people to come to his face and not behind his back to say what you need to. As for Tammey, I am disappointed in you. I thought You had some class. To get on here and bad mouth Mike. I guess people were right all along. You and your husband who smokes pot in your shop are not what you seem!

“When somethings dark, let”

Since: Sep 09

me shed a little light on it!

#15 Dec 28, 2009
CloudRaven wrote:
Are you a stylist too???... My wife needs to have her back her braided for valentines Day... Do you have experience with that or women in general, for that matter???... Not to question your sexuality, however it appears alternate to me!!!... Do you order the "cream of some young guy" when you have chinese???...
yes I am

Hurricane, WV

#16 Dec 28, 2009
I am a stylist. If ur wife has a hairy back that is your problem. I am not a man. I am as straight as you will get. You are a arrogant bastard. Have you ever tried to be considerent of other peoples feelings. Probably not
mike mills

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Dec 28, 2009
this is mike mills , and i dont bother anyone so please get a life and stay out of mine. instead of trying to start trouble start u a life. I love tammy and terry and i have never said anything bad about them. they r wonderful people whom have work very hard. Tammys salon is very nice and not cheap so stop the jeallousy and get to work and u guys can have something like they have worked hard for. Tammy and terry sorry about other peoples ignorants, lack of educaution and having no life cause people no to have a life and start trouble with good people like us. im sorry for these no life people trying to start shit. mike mills.
mike mills

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Dec 28, 2009
sorry u guys have no life and have to try and be in mine. I love tammy and terry smith like my family, so whoever is starting this shit, needs to get a life and stop being jeallous because tammy has the nicest salon around.

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2009
mike mills wrote:
sorry u guys have no life and have to try and be in mine. I love tammy and terry smith like my family, so whoever is starting this shit, needs to get a life and stop being jeallous because tammy has the nicest salon around.
not if you go in it fat boy or girl whatever u are

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 29, 2009
He takes it in the butt, nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Maverick 808 3,738
Looking for David Meade 1 hr Lost 4
Greg Farley Going to Jail... 2 hr Pops 2
Who is the best male lay in Dunlow? (Oct '08) 4 hr TrentLeyba 145
TJ Sexton and Jackie Payton 6 hr Big Daddy 3
The Wayne BOE cesspool - cronie employee illega... 7 hr allan 7
Candy Brumfield Tue Conserned citizen 1

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance