any 1 know amandaThompson

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2009
I dont like her
1 post removed
maria thompson

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2009
if it is the same amanda tell her i said she better leave jr alone if she knows whats good for her
your dumb

Conneaut Lake, PA

#4 Jun 17, 2009
ummmm....maria thompson if you knew anything amanda is not the one seeing jr she is with josh its her sister jessica thats living with jr and has 2 babys by him...looks like your the one who needs to leave jr alone....and as for amanda goes shes a great person don't know how she puts up with josh's cheating ass she gonna catch something from him one of these days...
maria thompson

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 19, 2009
hey you dumbass i know who jr is with amanda is the one who is always running her mouth to jr he is my best friend and i would do anything for him he is the one who told me about her running her mouth but if you knew anything about jr you would know that me and him has been fucking for over a year now so obviously i dont need to leave jr alone everyone else does but dont get me wrong i like jessica and dont have know problems with her i love jr and them babies to death and dont want nothing more than for them to stay together but jr can call me any time he needs me and i will always be there and anyone who knows jr knows that
this is AMANDA THOMPSON

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2009
Hmmm... I suppose I do run my mouth alot to the people who have hurt my little sister. Anyhow I live over by the tolsia inn. Anyone who wants to put their nose in what I have to say to Junior Spaulding, just come on over !!!!! YOUR INVITED !!!!! And if you have been having sex him for OVER A YEAR NOW who gives a crap. Keep that to yourself. And it looks like you care about Jessica, your fucking her babies daddy and she and her BABIES live with Junior. THATS REALLY REALLY COOL HUNNY.
1 post removed
maria thompson

Princeton, WV

#8 Jun 21, 2009
no it may not be none of my bussiness but if jr hurt your sister so much why is she still living with him either way i dont care but dont think for one second that when i see you out that i will whip your ass but i will not come to your house u dont half to put where u live i already know josh already told me hunny but whenever you wanna come get u a bite of this im always ridin a yellow fourwheeler around paddle creek and im at the marathon everyday so come get u a bite baby girl but if you talk to jr tell him i love him oh tell josh i said hi too
maria thompson

Princeton, WV

#9 Jun 21, 2009
but anyone who wants to run their mouth to jr can come on over and say it to me if their not scared
this is AMANDA THOMPSON

Clear Spring, MD

#10 Jun 22, 2009
what the hell do you mean by " josh told you where "I live " ... that is not joshs house :)

I think your kinda funny talkin all this crap!!!!
well I sure as hell hope we run into eachother!!!

ME AND JOSH ARE NOT " TOGETHER " just for a little 411
question

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2009
Is this Maria that's Will Little's sister? If so I wouldn't screw with her! You'll get hurt!
huh

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Jun 22, 2009
maria thompson wrote:
hey you dumbass i know who jr is with amanda is the one who is always running her mouth to jr he is my best friend and i would do anything for him he is the one who told me about her running her mouth but if you knew anything about jr you would know that me and him has been fucking for over a year now so obviously i dont need to leave jr alone everyone else does but dont get me wrong i like jessica and dont have know problems with her i love jr and them babies to death and dont want nothing more than for them to stay together but jr can call me any time he needs me and i will always be there and anyone who knows jr knows that
So you lay there with your legs open waiting for some guy to call? A guy that has 2 kids and lives with another woman? Am I missing something to the story here?
AMANDA

Clear Spring, MD

#13 Jun 22, 2009
WELL now " Question Wrote.... I will get hurt!!!" Hmmmmm is some " WILL " going to whip my AS$???
!!!!! HMMMM... I don't know who the hell maria thompson is!! if I seen her I wouldnt know her... But I can't wait to meet HER. I know she wants me to come get a bite .. to bad I am not gonna be doing any biting OR pulling hair.. just a whole lotta her not wanting to say stupid crap to the wrong person anymore.
question

Staffordsville, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2009
I just wondered if it was Maria Thompson who used to be Little! Will's in jail for murder!
amanda pennington

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2009
no Maria Thompson has 2 sisters toni and billie she is not will littles sister she has been threw alot i love her to death but on the other hand i have known amanda senece we was in grade school i know how it is when you have a lil sisters i'm gonna stay out of this i love ya both maria i hope you don't get mad but you need to stop and think about JR because the way it sounds he is using you for one thing well maybe two sex and fighting his fight for him
Maria LITTLES cousin

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2009
Maria Thompson is not the same person as Maria Little... I am not on here to start anything.. I don't know the other Maria and I don't know anyone being talk about but Maria Little & she has never been married and has always been a little.. if you knew her well enough to know not to sleep with her then you would know that she has never had a last name change..
maria thompson

Lubbock, TX

#17 Jun 25, 2009
hey you all may think jr is using me but i know if it was the other way around jr would be there if i needed him yeah i did used to sleep with jr but that was then this is now jr is my friend and always will be no matter what and for anyone who dont like can come and say somthing to me and as for amanda thompson you put you cant wait to meet me thats cool im glad your thinking about me but look i will be behind the races this weekend if you really want to know who i am and you really want to meet me come on down i will be at the curch house friday and saturday this weekend so whenever your ready baby girl come get you some of this oh u say your not with josh thats funny i seen you and him together a food city a couple of weeks back when i talked to him he was pushing the buggy back into the store oh well tell josh when steven mcdonald gets outta jail for them to come up and see me they should know where i live now but now dont forget your so bad come down behind the races this weekend and make me not wanna say stupid crap to the wrong person again lol right
to miss badass maria

Princeton, WV

#18 Jun 25, 2009
well maria from what i heard you and your mom will be without a place to live by the first of the month i heard mike bartrums girlfriend kicked you all out and his ol lady is amandas cousin
friend

Lubbock, TX

#19 Jun 29, 2009
well for your information mikes ol lady didnt kick anyone out and i wont be out of a place because im not living with my mom as of today i have got my own place oh and to be miss bad ass i was at the races where was amanda not there
1 post removed
someone tell me

Conneaut Lake, PA

#21 Jun 29, 2009
skanky*
jessica thompson

United States

#22 Jun 29, 2009
I love you sis your the best. People on here are so ignorant. & Maria my sis was probably taking care of her daughter. &hey you can have jr. y don't you move in with him & let him treat you like he does me. Maybe then you wouldn't be taking up for him so much.
jessica thompson

United States

#23 Jun 29, 2009
I love you sis you are the best. People on here are so stupid. Maria my sis was probably taking care of her daughter. & you can have jr. why don't you move in with him & let him treat you like he does me. maybe then you wouldn't be taking up for him so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would anyone vote for a female to lead us? 1 hr Jack 105
Tonya Merritt 4 hr David Hill 6
working and Ssi ? 6 hr passport 1
Wayne DOH closing 8 hr Blah! 4
charter house (Sep '14) 18 hr dallasishere 8
WHS Football Coach 18 hr Hello 20
Why they selling everything Wed Dave 2

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance