“NaNa”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#22 Oct 19, 2010
ROFLMFBO
laura fields

Logan, WV

#23 Oct 24, 2010
i know freddie and i know he is a good guy he dont cheat and he dont drink someone is just trying to start trouble and thats a bunch of crap leave them alone they aint doing nothing to anyone love you elva,freddie,carrie ....
Elva Robertson

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2010
laura fields wrote:
i know freddie and i know he is a good guy he dont cheat and he dont drink someone is just trying to start trouble and thats a bunch of crap leave them alone they aint doing nothing to anyone love you elva,freddie,carrie ....
Love you to and thank's for taking up for us,but i really don't care what people say about us,i pray for people like that everyday.May God Bless them people who have nothing better to do. Love everyone anyway.
family kin

Paintsville, KY

#25 Nov 2, 2010
Susie wrote:
F R is a joke he tried to pick me up and I turned his ugly ass down..A lady of class isn't gonna go out with a man that wants to talk about his ugly wife...I have told all the married men I date not to talk about how ugly their wifes are...I could teach them how to douche and keep them-selfs up but I am glad he is in tenn cause he has tried to pick me up drunk many times in front of the post office...Just a loser with a ugly wife...the whole town knows that...honey you need some cherry douche and shave that puff ball if you want to keep a man......
You are a fruitcake and only trying to start BS on here,YOU don't even know him so stop being stupid and acting CHILDISH and GROW UP MORON!! And if you do date married men than that makes you a lowlife skank of a woman who has no respect!! You sound like a real F*cktard to me!
family kin

Paintsville, KY

#26 Nov 2, 2010
paul horne wrote:
..another loser, all robertsons are losers...i guess freddie is kin to bernice
And what are you a perfect peach?!? FYI not all robertsons are losers...I think you have that backwards,Its YOU who is the Loser!!!So get a life Loser and worry about your own family!
Freds sister N law

Ringgold, GA

#27 Nov 4, 2010
I think its funny how ppl just get on here to see how many feathers they can ruffle, AFTER 21 years of marriage its hard to ruflle the feather KNOWING E & F are ALWAYS together I mean seriously when they said til death do we part thats EXACTLY what they ment, I love E & F but they do NOT have NO TIME APART so how could he possably have time to cheat??? LMAO get real!!!
Elva Robertson

United States

#28 Nov 5, 2010
Good thing i know my husband very well huh Smoky Mountain Lady (My Sister whom i love and miss dearly),If i was'nt a little older and wiser and did'nt known these were roomer's,they could have caused me trouble,but thank God i know where and when he goes,cause he is to darn stubborn to go without me,he think's i have to go everywhere he goes.LOL And i would'nt have it any other way.
his daughter

United States

#29 Nov 13, 2010
His wife wrote:
well, i confess he is bad to cheat and mess around, but i still love him..
who the freak do u think u r tryin to srart stupid childish crap with my dad who r u really? oh wait ur ur prolly just too stupid to tell who u r! have a nice boring life freakin trouble maker!!!!
his daughter

United States

#30 Nov 13, 2010
Freds sister N law wrote:
I think its funny how ppl just get on here to see how many feathers they can ruffle, AFTER 21 years of marriage its hard to ruflle the feather KNOWING E & F are ALWAYS together I mean seriously when they said til death do we part thats EXACTLY what they ment, I love E & F but they do NOT have NO TIME APART so how could he possably have time to cheat??? LMAO get real!!!
man they sure do know how to get my feathers ruffled! whew ppl. r just soo stupid these days! lol love and miss ya!
His daughter

United States

#31 Nov 13, 2010
familychick wrote:
<quoted text>
you're retarded "susie" or whoever you really are. nice pretending you know fred.. he dont leave the house unless hes with one of his family members. hes hard working and loves his wife.... donno who youre talking about because hes always working around the house outside. and if you even knew him you would KNOW he lives in ky... loser. get a life. my uncle is a good man.
Thanx and who is this message me on myspace or facebook lemme know the name thanx again
Elva Robertson

United States

#32 Nov 13, 2010
OK let's not get excited C.R....My babygirl,i started this a year ago about it just to give people something more to gossip about LOL It is my fault it's on here,i was trying to see what my sister would say,then a bunch of nosey crazy people get on here and add to it,and i'm fine with that,honestly,i never let nothing on the internet bother me babygirl.We know dad is a good man and is always home so dont let people get ya down.
Carrie

United States

#33 Nov 13, 2010
Elva Robertson wrote:
OK let's not get excited C.R....My babygirl,i started this a year ago about it just to give people something more to gossip about LOL It is my fault it's on here,i was trying to see what my sister would say,then a bunch of nosey crazy people get on here and add to it,and i'm fine with that,honestly,i never let nothing on the internet bother me babygirl.We know dad is a good man and is always home so dont let people get ya down.
Yea idk y u did it! It was stupid! But wut ever !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What goes up 3 hr Newton 1
pissing on walmart toilets sits (Jun '11) 4 hr lolhaha 8
What happened to Roger Perry 4 hr Sherry 34
the little white church on drift (May '10) 5 hr Susie 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr YIM 1,291
What happen with Dave Thompson who used to be j... Sun Heisstupid 1
Hot Nurse May 26 Intrested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Gay Mortgages