dose any1 know deanna porter?

Posted in the Fort Gay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the1nonly

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
she is a nasty 2 faced dope head she never takes a bath she pisses on herself n she just changes cloths that dosent help the smell n she stays so messed up she cant take care of her kid hell if it wasnt 4 her husband ethan wouldnt b here he has 2 take care of him while deanna is passed out
really?

Ardsley, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
When will this bullshit stop...idk her but I'm pretty sad for you...the only thing you have to do is write this stuff so that one day her kid can read it!! Get a life!
really?

Ardsley, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
BTW it's spelled does not dose
I konw

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
yeah I know her n she is a fat nasty pill head n no she does not deserve her son her house that she lived n was so nasty they had 2 gut it when they moved out dog piss n sh#t n the floor n she was 2 lazy 2 get up n clean so there was trash every where it was packed down on the floor n the smell was so bad u couldn't even walk on 2 her porch she never takes a bath and the hair on her legs is very long she is just plain nasty
the1nonly

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]BTW it's spelled does not dose[/QUOTE]who really cares how it is spelled what I said was the truth n as far as her son he will never b able 2 read this he might b able 2 read some words but who knows cause its not like she works with him hell she kept him a a crib till he was almost 3 thats why he couldnt walk she wouldnt work with him n her husband worked 2 jobs then had 2 come home n take care of ethan plus watch over her n make sure she didnt burn the place down because she was passing out Im jus sayin
the anti racist

Springfield, NJ

#6 Dec 5, 2012
the1nonly wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]BTW it's spelled does not dose"

who really cares how it is spelled what I said was the truth n as far as her son he will never b able 2 read this he might b able 2 read some words but who knows cause its not like she works with him hell she kept him a a crib till he was almost 3 thats why he couldnt walk she wouldnt work with him n her husband worked 2 jobs then had 2 come home n take care of ethan plus watch over her n make sure she didnt burn the place down because she was passing out Im jus sayin
The thing is...IT REALLY DOESN'T NEED SAID! You really must not have anything better to do lol
the1nonly

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2012
I just think that the trash needs 2 b cleaned up n she is trash so if u love trash then keep taking up 4 her she is the nastiest person I have ever known n she needs 2 have some1 say something maybe she will c this n deside 2 clean up
its meee

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I know her very well n her husband n no I dont like them they r nasty n dope heads n everything else but ppl need 2 get a life n stay out of others it is not r place 2 judge any1 n last I heard is they cleaned up n ppl can change so just back off they will get whats coming 2 them n so will the ppl who judge them
Dee

Ransom, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
I don't care what people say about me and yes I have been clean for 6 months and all I can say is my son is happy and well taken care by me and my husband both and started down the wrong path but that life is over and now I can be there for my son and my husband and he is the greatest. husband ever keep my name off here and stop trying to cause trouble because it is not working
MSsucks

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Dee wrote:
I don't care what people say about me and yes I have been clean for 6 months and all I can say is my son is happy and well taken care by me and my husband both and started down the wrong path but that life is over and now I can be there for my son and my husband and he is the greatest. husband ever keep my name off here and stop trying to cause trouble because it is not working
I don't know you but I agree these people should leave you alone...odds are good the person who started this is pissed at you...just be sure to be honest with your son so that this stuff won't ever affect him
Dee

Ransom, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I thank and will always be honest with him and the people who started this just don't have anything better to do we all make mistakes but some of us. learn from them and some don't
MSsucks

Ardsley, NY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
You know you better than they do
Dee

Ransom, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
yes I do thanks again u seem like a nice person
MSsucks

Ardsley, NY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
I'm very blunt and honest. To me, people saying things like this only hurts the innocent. God Bless You.
david

Hurricane, WV

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Have u ever seen that crap on tv where ppl keep clothes and trash everywhere in their home? Well info for all u Topix readers. Her house was the worst. And yes the smell was bad. Very very bad. The ppl who cleaned it and gutted the place wore plastic suits. So ppl make mistakes. But for a child to suffer is that ok? Is it ok for a small helpless child to live that way? No ....but what can anyone do. Nobody cares. The law the cps ppl .
Dee

Ransom, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
I could care less what u people say and I am different now I am back to my old self and I take care of my son and I keep my house clean so I am done defending my self to people I am done with that life
the1nonly

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Dec 12, 2012
r u going to tell him the truth about how u made him live till he was 7 that u made him stay in a crib till he was like 3 and how u never worked with him to help him and how your drugs was more importent to u then he was and how your home was so nasty that no1 would come visit u and how the trash was every where and how u just let the dogs use the bathroom in your home and u didnt clean it and how u never took a shawer and never shaved r u going 2 tell him that truth or r u going 2 lie and say that we r lieing about how bad u was even if u have changed now that poor baby lived in that till he was 7 and no1 cared enough 2 help him and I bet u havent changed that much
MSsucks

Springfield, NJ

#18 Dec 12, 2012
You're the one that's pissed at her! I bet you just want her man or something stupid like that...learn to spell and get a life honey...I promise there's one out there you just have to be willing to get your head out of your ass and learn how to live your life and stay out of others
the1nonly

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Dec 12, 2012
do u even know who her man is he is just as nasty as she is but at least he did try 2 take care of ethan the best he could but he never takes a bath either n he lived n that nasty house with her so he is just as bad as she is but at least he did try 2 take care of the baby n if u knew them u wouldn't want 2 take up 4 them unless u like being nasty n living n trash is that what it is do u live that way as well is that why u r taking up 4 her r u nasty 2 plus she stays messed up on dope all the time 2 lazy 2 take care of her baby
MSsucks

Springfield, NJ

#20 Dec 12, 2012
the1nonly wrote:
do u even know who her man is he is just as nasty as she is but at least he did try 2 take care of ethan the best he could but he never takes a bath either n he lived n that nasty house with her so he is just as bad as she is but at least he did try 2 take care of the baby n if u knew them u wouldn't want 2 take up 4 them unless u like being nasty n living n trash is that what it is do u live that way as well is that why u r taking up 4 her r u nasty 2 plus she stays messed up on dope all the time 2 lazy 2 take care of her baby
Actually I have a beautiful family and I have never lived in that situation but I do know people like you...people who live on the hatred of others...I have a terrible life threatening disease and have learned the foolishness of spreading hate...it's time for you to learn that same lesson dear...everyone is tested and some live with daily pain and suffer but live to see their children live pain free happy life like mine please understand that this hate that lives inside of you does you no good...you are better than your hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Gay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why they selling everything 3 hr Dave 2
charter house (Sep '14) 3 hr Margie 6
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 4 hr Sand Piper 3
Why would anyone vote for a female to lead us? 5 hr BigMoneySalvia 100
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Dwayne Adams (Oct '14) 16 hr Shawn 7
WHS Football Coach 17 hr Boars Nest 18

Fort Gay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance