Village of Copenhagen
Steve

New York, NY

#1 May 31, 2013
Anyone recommend a good attorney? A few years ago Copenhagen Village put a new Village wide sewer system in. The main manhole boarders my property. They neglected to put a back up valve on it. Twice now when I got back to my Copenhagen home after winter the sewage was backed up and floodig my cellar. First year I cleaned myself with service master doing final sweepup and some spraying. This year came home to another disaster which the village said it had backed up in October, so it sat all winter and now has mold gowing. Service master cleaned up the sewage but is not hired by the village to do anything about he mold and right after they cleaned mold is also regrowing where the sewage was.
We have a better Mayor so I thought he would fix it properly being the last Mayor refused to the first time it backed up. But they state they are doing nothing.
Don't think anyone else wants the other homeowners shit in their basements.
Any feedback on attorneys would be appreciated. Also, is residence and many garages, 1956 and 1964 MINT old cars and some funinshings is for sale (one price for all). A steal at $250,000 after the mold situation is corrected. Also, has built in apartment to pay for house payments.
Please leave feedback. Please no BS!
Village resident

Redwood, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
You piss and moan all the time. Maybe you should have someone check on your "steal" every month or so and not leave it abandoned for 6 or 7 months at a time. Better yet sell it for a reasonable price, quit trying sell all your junk with it and get the hell out of town! I'm sick of your bitching, we paved your street front, we planted your lawn, clean your basement... Move on Steve, you've never done anything but complain about your neighbors, the town, the village, the village help, the water, the sewer. I'm sure I left something out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Shanea Cross? Sat Angel 1
Caprara Jan 20 noticed 1
Driving through Watertown- looking for adult bo... Jan 19 Avril 1
shannon waldron (Jan '14) Jan 17 Ngineer 7
George Galbraith Jan 15 sue 1
News Police seeks public assistance indentifying sus... Jan 13 Missy 19
Best girls aau team Jan 10 Father 2

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance