Motorists accused of DWI

There are 4 comments on the Nov 10, 2012, Watertown Daily Times story titled Motorists accused of DWI. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

State police allege that a woman was driving while intoxicated with three children as passengers at 7:20 p.m. Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Judge Not

Poland, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
My problem with some of this is that people are not even stating accurate information. The Copenhagen Fire Department and or taxpayers do not pay for the Cubs Race Team. And for you to spout off about something you do not have the facts on is ludicrous. Sorry if Im using words you dont understand you may look them up in the dictionary. Im afraid you are very closed minded also to think the Henry clan run the Department. They are and always have been a very dedicated family along with others in this small town that wont change you wont run them off with childish behavior in the end your sarcasm and defamation of character to this family may cause them to do something you all wont like so DO be careful when opening your mouths. Some know who I am others do not Im Jims wife Teri and I have been openly insulted by a few of you. And have told you be careful what you say Im not a frail lady I will and do defend my family. I DO NOT belong to your dept or auxiliary I have found both to have some sad whiny people I have no use for but do I insult you to your face? Yesterday was Thanksgiving my husband Jim Ed Wood and Roger Bates took their time to fix a situation at the Firehall hmm where were all you other back stabbers sitting home not with a worry in the world. Dedication do you really want to go there? I have worked many many Fire functions I can count on my fingers how many of you firemen were there these functions are and have been worked from start to finish mainly by drill team members! Do we walk away after working 30 minutes as the others do hell no. I havent even seen every firemen in this Department o wait Banquet you crawl out of the woodwork then I ask others who you are. You who sit and critisize best be careful your closet door may open and your skeletons fall out you live in a gossip riddled town and I assure you I have heard stories about each and every one of your families even you.But I dont talk behind your back you can be assured if I care enough I will ask you to your face. Henry boys in trouble yes there are and they are going thru the court process and if found guilty will pay the price, do I have to suffer or my husband or father in law? Grow up people when your house is on fire no one will rob you or touch your family members other than to save them if this is a huge concern for you I suggest you get your garden hose out and tend to your own fire or better yet JOIN and volunteer your time. Men stop nitpicking over nonsense and get your balls out of your wives purses. If you have an issue a question or a bitch confront the person you have it with.
Teri Henry

Poland, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Judge Not wrote:
My problem with some of this is that people are not even stating accurate information. The Copenhagen Fire Department and or taxpayers do not pay for the Cubs Race Team. And for you to spout off about something you do not have the facts on is ludicrous. Sorry if Im using words you dont understand you may look them up in the dictionary. Im afraid you are very closed minded also to think the Henry clan run the Department. They are and always have been a very dedicated family along with others in this small town that wont change you wont run them off with childish behavior in the end your sarcasm and defamation of character to this family may cause them to do something you all wont like so DO be careful when opening your mouths. Some know who I am others do not Im Jims wife Teri and I have been openly insulted by a few of you. And have told you be careful what you say Im not a frail lady I will and do defend my family. I DO NOT belong to your dept or auxiliary I have found both to have some sad whiny people I have no use for but do I insult you to your face? Yesterday was Thanksgiving my husband Jim Ed Wood and Roger Bates took their time to fix a situation at the Firehall hmm where were all you other back stabbers sitting home not with a worry in the world. Dedication do you really want to go there? I have worked many many Fire functions I can count on my fingers how many of you firemen were there these functions are and have been worked from start to finish mainly by drill team members! Do we walk away after working 30 minutes as the others do hell no. I havent even seen every firemen in this Department o wait Banquet you crawl out of the woodwork then I ask others who you are. You who sit and critisize best be careful your closet door may open and your skeletons fall out you live in a gossip riddled town and I assure you I have heard stories about each and every one of your families even you.But I dont talk behind your back you can be assured if I care enough I will ask you to your face. Henry boys in trouble yes there are and they are going thru the court process and if found guilty will pay the price, do I have to suffer or my husband or father in law? Grow up people when your house is on fire no one will rob you or touch your family members other than to save them if this is a huge concern for you I suggest you get your garden hose out and tend to your own fire or better yet JOIN and volunteer your time. Men stop nitpicking over nonsense and get your balls out of your wives purses. If you have an issue a question or a bitch confront the person you have it with.

Sorry posted here by mistake
ZZ Top

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2014
Mams SMS SMS SMS SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,sm,SMS ,SMS,SMS,SMS,ms,SMS,SMS,SMS,SM S,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,ms,SMS,SMS,s m,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,a,ms,SMS,a,s ,a,s,,yes,s,a,s,a,s,a,,s,a,s,a ,s,a,,s,a,,s,,a,s,a,,sa,a,a,
pp bottom

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2014
ZZ Top wrote:
Mams SMS SMS SMS SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,sm,SMS ,SMS,SMS,SMS,ms,SMS,SMS,SMS,SM S,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,ms,SMS,SMS,s m,SMS,SMS,SMS,SMS,a,ms,SMS,a,s ,a,s,,yes,s,a,s,a,s,a,,s,a,s,a ,s,a,,s,a,,s,,a,s,a,,sa,a,a,
are you that Hasidic rock star?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean up week 6 hr question 1
News Two women charged with prostitution in Pamelia;... 14 hr Paul Anderson 1
hook up Sun woodcliff 1
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... Apr 24 shooting gallery 6
News Carthage woman accused of slapping other woman ... (Jan '13) Apr 22 honeymooner 5
A rape in Watertown Apr 21 JusticeSeeker 1
Anonymous message to news media Apr 21 AnonymousAngels 2
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]