Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#65 Oct 13, 2010
I intend to vote against the democrats right down the line.

It is time to try to save the future for my children, and the democrats have shown that they are not capable of stopping their corrupt ways of payoffs and kickbacks even with our state and our country in financial peril.

Enough is enough. Every democrat needs to be voted out of congress.
LOL

Sidney, NY

#66 Oct 13, 2010
Politics As Usual wrote:
I intend to vote against the democrats right down the line.
It is time to try to save the future for my children, and the democrats have shown that they are not capable of stopping their corrupt ways of payoffs and kickbacks even with our state and our country in financial peril.
Enough is enough. Every democrat needs to be voted out of congress.
When was the last time a Republican administration shrank the deficit or reduced the size of the government?

Turn off your TV - it's making you stupid.
memory

Cobleskill, NY

#67 Oct 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time a Republican administration shrank the deficit or reduced the size of the government?
Turn off your TV - it's making you stupid.
My memory tells me last time Republican administration shrank the deficit or reduced the size of government was George W. Bush and daddy and Herbert Hoover. That's my joke for today. haha
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Oct 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time a Republican administration shrank the deficit or reduced the size of the government?
Turn off your TV - it's making you stupid.
Is that your defense of the democrats. This is why our country is in the situation it is.

You support the democrats yet they have:

Spent almost at trillion dollars in wasted spending on the so called stimulus. That has actually made our economy worse and put us deeper in debt.

Spending a year with backroom deals ramming through the healthcare fiasco, which has only increased healthcare costs for most of us, and will make our healthcare system worse, which is why congress is exempt.

Ignoring corruption in the likes of Rangel, Waters, Dodd, Conrad, Towns, Meeks, Frank and the rest.

The department of justice using politics to decide who to prosecute, like the black panthers.

You call me stupid, just like your hero Obama saying the cambridge police acted stupidly without the facts.

You are a classic example of why our state is in the position it is in.
SWEEPER

Hudson, NY

#69 Oct 13, 2010
HI LOL ,, obama and the democrats have doubled the debt in less than two years,,, they will tell you its Bush's fault,,, they are trying to hide the fact that they want more and more control over our lives,,,al ah the health care bill,, you should turn your tv on, but please be careful not to watch CSPAN and get it confused with the cartoon channel,,, its easy to do,,
Teddy R

Ashburn, VA

#70 Oct 13, 2010
SWEEPER wrote:
HI LOL ,, obama and the democrats have doubled the debt in less than two years,,, they will tell you its Bush's fault,,, they are trying to hide the fact that they want more and more control over our lives,,,al ah the health care bill,, you should turn your tv on, but please be careful not to watch CSPAN and get it confused with the cartoon channel,,, its easy to do,,
Yeah - LOL will be in a snuggie, tuned into MTV no doubt. These venal mobsters and their lefty enablers in the media & entertainment industry will do ANYTHING to keep their parasitic grip on America. Check this:

"MTV Denies That Obama Telecast Is Political"
by Emily Miller

10/13/2010

"Viacom networks MTV, BET and CMT are giving an hour of free air time to President Obama less than three weeks before the midterm elections."

"The so-called “A Conversation with President Obama” will be live and commercial-free on six Viacom networks at 4 p.m. on Thursday. The networks will not give equal time to a Republican before the election, according to a spokeswoman."

"MTV denies that the Obama hour of TV is political, despite the timing, weeks before the midterm elections."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php ...

Can you imagine the scene if Fox in Oct 2006 had given Bush a free prime-time commercial-free GOP election propaganda hour? We'd have had to put up with days of Bush OCD spew from lefty oppos whining about the Fairness Doctrine.

"Turn off your TV," eh LOL? So where's your outrage when it's YOUR guy who's getting worshipped on the tube, eh?
CarlTheTruth

Buffalo, NY

#71 Oct 13, 2010
He's nowhere near as hot as Kristen G., but he's not a Democrap
Andrew

Madison, NJ

#72 Oct 13, 2010
Gay marriage.
Just saying

Albany, NY

#73 Oct 13, 2010
memory wrote:
<quoted text>
My memory tells me last time Republican administration shrank the deficit or reduced the size of government was George W. Bush and daddy and Herbert Hoover. That's my joke for today. haha
Your memory is wrong.
Both Bushes increased the deficit from what it was when they took office to what it was when they left office.
W actually took a surplus and created a deficit.
W also increase government. Ever hear of the Department of Homeland Security...it does the same job as the CIA and the Defense Department.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74 Oct 13, 2010
Gillibrand is a Turncoat!
Iggy Blume

White Plains, NY

#76 Oct 13, 2010
Joe is the one candidate that's DIFFERENT this year -- fiscally responsible and not a typical politician.
Sean

Middlebury, VT

#77 Oct 13, 2010
Anyone is better than our current two but none are vote worthy.
U-R-N-Idiot

Hauppauge, NY

#78 Oct 13, 2010
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep those nasty unions. All they did for us was to provide a 40 hour work week, paid vacations, a tolerable living wage, ridding us of child labor exploitation, safer and better working conditions and I could go on.
I might suggest, that is if you are capable of comprehension, that you read a few chapters of a book by John Spargo called "The Bitter Cry of Children". Now to make it easier for the likes of you, you don't have to read the whole book, most chapters are 3 or 4 pages long, detailing the ordeals children went through as part of the work force. Don't know where to get the book? Try the Mid York Library. You do know what a library is, don't you?
Before there were labor laws in place, the unions were needed. Now they have become so powerful, they are killing this country. If you are union, chances are you are an overpaid underachiever who cannot compete in the real workforce. The unions have created a class of people who feel they are entitled to the same benefits as those who worked hard to achieve thier position.

Kill the unions before they kill US!
A Green Libertarian

United States

#79 Oct 13, 2010
Joe Dioguardi is a CPA and can help bring fiscal sanity back to the Senate.
memory

Cobleskill, NY

#80 Oct 13, 2010
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is wrong.
Both Bushes increased the deficit from what it was when they took office to what it was when they left office.
W actually took a surplus and created a deficit.
W also increase government. Ever hear of the Department of Homeland Security...it does the same job as the CIA and the Defense Department.
Please, I let you know my post was a JOKE. Read it again.
FarminMike

United States

#81 Oct 13, 2010
Best Man for the Job
bonita

Corfu, NY

#82 Oct 13, 2010
give me an upstate 'girl'
Stephen Barry

Tuckahoe, NY

#83 Oct 13, 2010
Enough is enough. The Republicans lost me under Bush and Schumer and Schumer light are both major parts of the problem.
Tea Party

Brooklyn, NY

#84 Oct 13, 2010
I just sent in my absentee ballot. Dems are all supported by the Marxist WFP and claiming they are for fiscal reform. BS!

The polls still don't mean much. Half of all voters don't make up their mind until the last 48 hours. There are still 20 days of economic disaster news ahead.
Mike Madigan

United States

#85 Oct 13, 2010
I would vote for both Townsend and Dioguardini - they are conservatives that hold similar beliefs to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two charged over alleged Lowville break-in 7 hr Twist 11
Debate: Marijuana - Watertown, NY (Aug '10) Feb 3 NeedConnect 39
Latin Mass now being offered at Holy Trinity Ro... Jan 31 Promultis 1
Labrador Puppies? Jan 25 retired_lovingit 1
Johnny Spezzano is one dumb guy. (Nov '11) Jan 20 Duh 4
hook up (Apr '15) Jan 19 Hothead Man762 4
Beware: Randy Schroeder Jan 19 Hothead Man762 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages