Purses are their bag

Jul 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Shae C. Roggie knows bags. The Lowville resident sews everything from brightly colored clutches and backpacks to wildly patterned purses and cell phone cases for her business, Valerie Ann Designs.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2009
nice lady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

This is a great article for people looking for unique bags. I had these girls at a rummage sale, I think, there were more doing it , looking for material to make bags and purses. They would even buy clothes with perfect material to use to design a bag. And I bought some of their bags at the Cream cheese festival if they are the same ones. Please anyone that knows them let me know. I'm so happy that their business is still growing. Are you ladies the same ones that make the aprons also? I bought my grandaughters all one from the hospital craft show and they love them. Help me out please.
nasty me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

nice lady wrote:
This is a great article for people looking for unique bags. I had these girls at a rummage sale, I think, there were more doing it , looking for material to make bags and purses. They would even buy clothes with perfect material to use to design a bag. And I bought some of their bags at the Cream cheese festival if they are the same ones. Please anyone that knows them let me know. I'm so happy that their business is still growing. Are you ladies the same ones that make the aprons also? I bought my grandaughters all one from the hospital craft show and they love them. Help me out please.
HELP!
Jenny Jenny

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

I think that I do! Maybe Em Wilton??
purse collector

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Jenny Jenny wrote:
I think that I do! Maybe Em Wilton??
Where can i buy one of these purses

Since: Jan 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

For some reason this last post won't update but I think it's because of the websites I pasted. If you read the article it will give you the websites and places to buy these purses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••