CIA'S Near Miss of Top Afghan Taliban...

CIA'S Near Miss of Top Afghan Taliban Leader Sign of Improved I...

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Feb 25, 2010, titled CIA'S Near Miss of Top Afghan Taliban Leader Sign of Improved I.... In it, ABC News reports that:

A CIA drone attack in one of Pakistan's tribal areas last week killed the brother of a senior Afghan Taliban commander instead of the commander himself only because the commander decided at the last minute not to attend a family member's funeral, according to a resident in the area of the missile strike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Theo

Germany

#1 Feb 25, 2010
and what is the point?
Tousends of people were murdered by war criminals from usa. It is crime against humanity and genocide.
,,christians,, from usa who deliberate Holy Bible. It is insult for God of every religion what you do and extreme, unforgivable crime against God
Matha Faruka

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Ha Ha Ha... He He He... You got my brother but you didn't get me...

Next time... maybe BOOM!

“Everybody gets one (L)”

Since: Apr 09

Lansing, MI

#3 Feb 26, 2010
Theo wrote:
and what is the point?
Tousends of people were murdered by war criminals from usa. It is crime against humanity and genocide.
,,christians,, from usa who deliberate Holy Bible. It is insult for God of every religion what you do and extreme, unforgivable crime against God
The irony is your IP..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with Gouverneur area sexual miscon... 19 hr Sad 5
News Rochester man found guilty of sex trafficking i... 20 hr Mugshot collector 2
Helpful online Aviation Store! Jul 29 armybrat93 1
Copenhagen fields days 2015 Jul 28 your wrong 15
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) Jul 28 Joe 44
Lowville parade Jul 27 old timer 39
Pate's Trash Removal (May '10) Jul 27 khmarquis 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages