created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,542 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 822)

Showing posts 16,421 - 16,440 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
Dingleberry, you are a jealous crybaby whineass. PERIOD.
you are "keep spending the childrens future" fool, thats what obama need, more useful idiots like you while he spends the country into bankruptcy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Rights, because as we all know, we live in a monarch, where ONLY the president has a say as to what happens in the country...
There is no house, nor no senate. ONLY the president and ONLY what the president says.
Ha ha you jerk offs act as if the house hasn't filibustered EVERYTHING the president has proposed.
You got marbles in your mouth Moron?
Remiesong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
you are "keep spending the childrens future" fool, thats what obama need, more useful idiots like you while he spends the country into bankruptcy
so what , you play with your dogs dingleberries, Dinglrberry.
So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.

After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.

So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.

My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.

So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Nation is looking into the financial Abyss and it's party hardy time at the White House, a three ring circus of debauchery and inappropriate excesses while the poor and middleclass struggle to hang on to a meager existence, and here you have twits like Remiesong posting about picking his dogs ass, should I have really expected more from a obamaphile? Of course not.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Nation is looking into the financial Abyss and it's party hardy time at the White House, a three ring circus of debauchery and inappropriate excesses while the poor and middleclass struggle to hang on to a meager existence, and here you have twits like Remiesong posting about picking his dogs ass, should I have really expected more from a obamaphile? Of course not.
. Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommie letting you use her computer, punk?
Hey Dingleberry, remember this? You are a friggin joke man . Laughable. Entertainment. Worthless POS.
Do you feel lucky today punk...
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/articles/wp-c ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Went to your link provided

(Chesapeake and Potomac Telephone operators, circa 1951)?
What are you on drugs, clownbag?

You really should consider sobriety.
Whining beeches

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Remiesong wrote:
Dingleberry, you are a jealous crybaby whineass. PERIOD.
Word has it that he gobbles a mean knob.

Gotta like that in a phfag !
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have 17 trillion dollars?
Ha ha you're attempts at attacking the president for taking a vacation (to which, he pays for... He does have a salary after all) are truly pathetic.

Now, watch me hit this drive...

http://youtu.be/Z3p9y_OEAdc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Whining beeches wrote:
<quoted text>
Word has it that he gobbles a mean knob.
Gotta like that in a phfag !
heard you "tossed a lot of salad" when you were incarcerated, jail house boy, like all you liberals, you liked it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha you're attempts at attacking the president for taking a vacation (to which, he pays for... He does have a salary after all) are truly pathetic.
Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
obama pays for his vacation? Every time you open your mouth, stupid comes out.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LOL, I like that phrase and very appropriate for you.
nope

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

broken system
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

See, my video actually had a point. Pointing out the hypocrisy of you conservatives getting mad at the president for taking a vacation, while, as you could see in the video I provided, Bush also took vacations...
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Here's the difference between a real man and a sissy throwing a baseball, some people are good for nothing, naturally.

"If you can't throw a baseball, you're good for nothing."

Sound logic you have there my friend! Bush was also better at starting wars, not caring about who was behind 9/11, and taking more vacations, by far, then president Obama! By your sound logic, that ALSO makes him better the. Obama, eh?
really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

no 18 trillion
Remiesong

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Dingleberry
carl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

nope didnt vote. both people sucked so didnt see a point in voting b/c both are fools. do over again i might and i stress "might" of voted for Romney. Lol was not going to vote Obama.
I understand and agree some shit needs to be cut b/c we do have a lot of spending that is a waste. i dont agree with more tax. the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol more so in NY. The only way I do agree with more of a tax is if its gonna add on jobs... good paying jobs not mcdonalds... something thats gonna be a help factories or something hmm something thats gonna put back money in the system.
Bush wasnt really any better he ran up a giant ass debt too but Obama has ran up an even bigger damn debt but thoe when he took office he had and still has one hell of a mess to clean up. still we are in debt what for $17 trillion bucks they shouldnt be looking to spend like money is never ending they should be looking to cut what can be cut.
It's funny far as a state level how one state can be booming so much and have work cheap tax and freedom like Texas yet you go to NY and its not even one of those things and its in the total dumps with little freedom. I'd blame it on being b/c NY is a blue state but PA/OH are part blue and even they are booming with work and have freedom. must be b/c of NYC and all its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes plus business killing unions and business killing regulations or something. lol liberals will never learn.. taxes and regulations does not start businesses and "most" people wont live where there is no work or freedom and high tax.
hope in 2016 there is someone worth voting for.
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

carl wrote:
nope didnt vote. both people sucked so didnt see a point in voting b/c both are fools. do over again i might and i stress "might" of voted for Romney. Lol was not going to vote Obama.
I understand and agree some shit needs to be cut b/c we do have a lot of spending that is a waste. i dont agree with more tax. the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol more so in NY. The only way I do agree with more of a tax is if its gonna add on jobs... good paying jobs not mcdonalds... something thats gonna be a help factories or something hmm something thats gonna put back money in the system.
Bush wasnt really any better he ran up a giant ass debt too but Obama has ran up an even bigger damn debt but thoe when he took office he had and still has one hell of a mess to clean up. still we are in debt what for $17 trillion bucks they shouldnt be looking to spend like money is never ending they should be looking to cut what can be cut.
It's funny far as a state level how one state can be booming so much and have work cheap tax and freedom like Texas yet you go to NY and its not even one of those things and its in the total dumps with little freedom. I'd blame it on being b/c NY is a blue state but PA/OH are part blue and even they are booming with work and have freedom. must be b/c of NYC and all its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes plus business killing unions and business killing regulations or something. lol liberals will never learn.. taxes and regulations does not start businesses and "most" people wont live where there is no work or freedom and high tax.
hope in 2016 there is someone worth voting for.
"the people already are taxed right to the breaking point as it is lol"

Maybe the poor and middle class, but to assert upper class people, the ones eligible for the biggest tax breaks and loop holes, pay there fair share, is a joke. Let me break it down for you.

In 2012, I, a person who makes 35,000 dollars a year, paid MORE in taxes then the guy you "almost" votes for, Mitt Romney. I paid 24% in taxes in 2012, Romney, who made 5 million dollars in 2012 by the way, paid 13.9% in taxes. Seems fair, eh?

Hell, ill bet YOU paid more in taxes in 2012 then 80% of the members of the upper class... The top 80% of upper class members paid an average of 19.5% in taxes in 2012.

How you can call that fair is beyond me, but when u just wanna bash the president all day, you'll disband all logic to assert your position is correct...

Oh and let's not forget about those tax free havens overseas rich people love to deposit American made money into...

"its silly liberals and their ideas of high taxes"

FAIR taxes... Not high taxes, FAIR taxes. If you're going to misrepresent a group of people (a conservative favorite) at least TRY to understand what issue the group is trying to present... Then if you disagree, present your argument. But to say liberals want higher taxes is grossly misrepresenting what we are ACTUALLY saying...

However, a conservative misrepresenting what liberals are saying is basically the only strategy you have. Any rational person would see millionaires paying less taxes then middle class families as unfair, hence you have to lie to people about the issues to get people on your side...
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIR taxes... Not high taxes, FAIR taxes. If you're going to misrepresent a group of people (a conservative favorite) at least TRY to understand what issue the group is trying to present...
So you're good with a Flat Tax in which everyone pays, say, a flat 18% of income, yeh? No loopholes, no deductions for anyone - a one-page tax return:

Line 1: How much did you make?
Line 2: Multiply by 0.18
Line 3 - Send it in.

What could be fairer?

So you're good with that, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,421 - 16,440 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Drum Discussions

Search the Fort Drum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Copenhagen Fire's Newest Officer 11 hr Anonymous 92
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr whoever 6,184
tabor (Apr '12) Thu lucky4uimme 3
Nine involved, one injured, in three-car accide... Thu Resident 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Taxpayer 434
Heather Herman Thu Exhausted 4
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at April 19 at 2:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search