New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#17922 Feb 17, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Meeeeeow! Kitty has claws.
@Vincent -Odd all I see in the paper are WHITE MEN like Chauncey prey stealing and dealing dope. Keep your hate inside.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17923 Feb 17, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
Look, everyone...I have to come clean about something... I'm not only gay, but I'm INCREDIBLY turned on by Obama.
That's not easy for me to admit, I mean, it's humiliating for a loyal Tea Party member like me to admit that I regularly masturbate to an autographed picture of Barack Obama.
I'm queer, I'm here...so get used to it.
You are the Fraud, o b a r n a , a closet democrat that pretends to be someone else to malign them to attack them personally , you think, you are just like obama, that is why you lick obamas' balls, because michelle won't do it.

Location hidden

#17924 Feb 17, 2013
Goober of Gloversvillle wrote:
I think that it's only fair to tell everyone on this thread that Vincent Andrew and I are dating...hot and heavy!
He's an amazing top.
You are the Goober Fraud, same as the o b a r n a fraud, same person, a little tiny mental midget, that couldn't engage in a logical argument if your worthless subsidized life depended on it, you are a racist and and abigot and obviously a timid little homophobe, do something positive for a change, stop breathing.

Location hidden

#17926 Feb 17, 2013
Example of a lying skunk....

"Obama replied that the administration is indeed the “most transparent” in history — be it in terms of White House visitors or information about legislation. Benghazi, however,“is not a good example” because it “was largely driven by campaign stuff.” Congress is “sort of running out of things to ask,” he added."

This administration has stonewalled all attempts to find out what obama did during the eight hours this embassy was under attack. We know what he did, he curled up in a fetal position and went to sleep for eight hours, only a fool would respect his detachment from his responsibility, this clown is unfit to hold office, and he is a proven pathological liar.
abc

Ilion, NY

#17927 Feb 17, 2013
for sure
Vinnie is

United States

#17930 Feb 17, 2013
Vincent Andrew wrote:
Sorry, everyone...I was having a bit of a "hissy fit" there.
I didn't mean to get so pissy! You see, my boyfriend and I were fighting earlier this evening; I caught the little bitch texting this piece of club trash that we met on Valentine's Day.
He's a racist correction officer for NYS.
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#17931 Feb 17, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>@Vincent -Odd all I see in the paper are WHITE MEN like Chauncey prey stealing and dealing dope. Keep your hate inside.
I approve this message.
SirCriesALot

Corinth, NY

#17933 Feb 17, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
Example of a lying skunk....
"Obama replied that the administration is indeed the “most transparent” in history — be it in terms of White House visitors or information about legislation. Benghazi, however,“is not a good example” because it “was largely driven by campaign stuff.” Congress is “sort of running out of things to ask,” he added."
This administration has stonewalled all attempts to find out what obama did during the eight hours this embassy was under attack. We know what he did, he curled up in a fetal position and went to sleep for eight hours, only a fool would respect his detachment from his responsibility, this clown is unfit to hold office, and he is a proven pathological liar.
Can you say WAAA ?

Somebody call the WAAAmbulance !
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#17935 Feb 17, 2013
Vincent you should move to NYC and feel comfortable embracing it's acceptable gay lifestyle. Maybe if you proudly come out of the closet, your self-hatred would improve along with your racist views.

Good thing about racist nuts is you folks are the minority in America.
obama licks balls

Garden City, NY

#17937 Feb 17, 2013
SirCriesALot wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say WAAA ?
Somebody call the WAAAmbulance !
Is this the best you can muster?, pathetic, even for an obama moron like you
vincent andrew

Albany, NY

#17939 Feb 17, 2013
...although, Obama does have great buns!
Interesting guy

Newark, NJ

#17941 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud...
do us all a favor you fraud and go back to your slums..
we all pray that you get shot up in your hood or stabbed...
If you're so offended by what we say get off your black ass and make a damn change...
make you're grandmama and mama proud instead of ashamed...
Very sad a man who is Gay has so much hate in his heart and life. Really sad.
ricardo

Phoenix, AZ

#17944 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fraud...
do us all a favor you fraud and go back to your slums..
we all pray that you get shot up in your hood or stabbed...
If you're so offended by what we say get off your black ass and make a damn change...
make you're grandmama and mama proud instead of ashamed...
A little hardcore there huh....maybe you need to layoff the meth and crack ya dope.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

#17946 Feb 17, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
No sorry beaner boy.
I don't do drugs like yourself....
Did you sell your foodstamps so you could go get some crack or meth???
Vincent, we all know you are a self hating GAY man living in a conservative county. Your hate to others is a deflection of the hate you feel for yourself. I will not entertain you or play your therapist any longer. Bye now
badger

Salamanca, NY

#17949 Feb 17, 2013
no faith in politics both sides are crooked in my eyes when they find a person whos for people and abolishes taxes restores the contitution abolishes all the unnesscary exsecutive orders. stops picking the pockets of its people and keeps its focus in america instead of another country .
then id consider .

gb sr f*ckes up
clinton gets himself impeatch f*ckes up
gb sr f*ckes up
obama omg he mine as well take the last name hitler.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17950 Feb 18, 2013
President obama golfed with Tiger Woods yesterday and nancy pelosi says "it is beneath the dignity for congress to take a pay cut"........

These are your champions of the "Middle Class"...

You have to be an abject moron to believe these mongrols of the ruling class of political elites, do you really think they give a rodents posterior about you?

When was the last time you played golf with Tiger Woods in Palm Beach?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17953 Feb 18, 2013
The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers, you can decide to stop selling their products.

What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging, you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier.

Location hidden

#17954 Feb 19, 2013
Marvo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for you is that Andrew is the Governor, and you're just a sad little weirdo who sits in mom's basement eating Pringles and masturbating to a Sarah Palin poster.
See, Andrew Cuomo is a winner, and you are a loser. It's really just that simple. It's not your fault; the doctor likely just slapped you a little too hard at birth and knocked your already small brain against the wall of your brain-pan.
Everyone knows an annoying little f**k like you; you're the guy who bitches no matter who is elected, because - like all teabaggers - you have an unrealistic view of the World. You think that we're all going back to three-cornered hats and log cabins.
Next time obama gives a pep talk on the advocacy of morons in America, make sure you are available to stand behind him as a prop, you'll be the best prop up there.
Shut the fug up

Corinth, NY

#17955 Feb 19, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time obama gives a pep talk on the advocacy of morons in America, make sure you are available to stand behind him as a prop, you'll be the best prop up there.
Shut the fug up, phfag.

Nobody wants to hear your mouth run.

Location hidden

#17958 Feb 19, 2013
Shut the fug up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fug up, phfag.
Nobody wants to hear your mouth run.
And you should be in the front line of obama phony props, with all the other obama morons, you phony punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 10 hr truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
sunday night at gander mountain. i "made your n... Sep 19 Curious 2
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Sep 18 Olivere951 14
•••
•••
Fort Drum Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
•••
•••