Woman charged with perjury for changi...

Woman charged with perjury for changing rape story -

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Woman charged with perjury for changing rape story -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Jody Thomas, 32, was charged Thursday in Pamelia Town Court with three counts of first-degree perjury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2007
Very well spoken R. My fiance is over in iraq right now, and I think of him every second. Though we are not married yet, I could never imagine stepping out on him while he is gone or when he is home. The fact that this woman did gives the rest of us army girls a bad reputation. And that is a discrase. I cant even imagine what was running thru this soldiers mind when he went after her so called Boyfriend, but I believe he was in the right for what he did. What I find funny is our soldiers can take a gun and go to another country and defend us by killing terrorists and sometimes innocent bystanders and he is given a medal of honor and valor for his participation in this hellish war. But he can not come home to his own country and fight for his family because then he is convicted of crimes. Somehow that does not seem right. I know that if I ever did what this woman did, my soldier would not stop until the guy paid dearly. If you take an oath then you should obey it till death. God himself said, what he has joined together let no man tear apart. How can you be found guilty for protecting gods words?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank D. LaVancha II steals from the deceased Tue Incredulous 2
samaritan maternity department (Jul '10) Mon NewMom 8
Know Any 100% Absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? Feb 19 Vince 2
Mayor Arrested Feb 18 Dick Gozinya 11
wwny (Sep '13) Feb 17 Anonymous 12
who knows Ashley scott from ogdensburg (Mar '16) Feb 17 ThisGuyInWatertown 8
Married Sergeant living with a subordinate Feb 16 Global Support 3

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance