Jefferson County Man Arrested for Beating a Dog to Death with a Claw Hammer

Jun 22, 2011 Full story: Oswego County Courier 6

A State Police in Alexandria Bay arrested 33 year-old,A Gary A. Collins of 43812 Stine Road, Redwood Tuesday morning at his residence.A A He was charged with Felony Aggravated Cruelty to an Animal and as an Absconder from New York State Division of Parole.

Full Story
Mike

Redwood, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2011
some one should beat hime
dawn

Redwood, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
maybe someone should beat him with claw hammer,i cannot believe the people who live among us,SCARY!!!
Carol

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
He shoulbe beaten the same way he beat the dog.Before these crimanals are let out, they should give them a labotomy. Kill there brain, which they dont have to begin with.
hope and pray

Redwood, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Poor innocent Kids and Animals! What is wrong with people anymore? Nothing means anything to them! WHY??? What are they lacking for them to be so cruel?? It's a very scarey world out there! God help us all!
Idiot

Albany, NY

#5 Jul 19, 2013
I will find you Gary and you will pay for what you did your a coward and will pay
Carolyn

Toronto, Canada

#6 Oct 17, 2013
It is not until the laws change for these defenceless animals. The laws should charge these creeps with the most severe time. As of present people can be horrendous to animals and get away with it because they get nothing for a punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwny (Sep '13) Dec 19 Stephen 2
IHC HS Principal leaving? Contract not renewed? (Mar '13) Dec 18 anonymous 7
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Dec 16 Twins92 4
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Dec 16 Olivere951 24
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Massenaa s FYE to close; Deb shops files for ba... Dec 12 brushton 123 4
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web