shantee Elliot/shae lovee a classy ho...

shantee Elliot/shae lovee a classy hooker

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

amused

United States

#1 May 1, 2014
Go figure maybe its cause her mother is a horrible drug addict or cause her grandma was so depressed she couldn't keep a man that she ran to west palm beach Florida to be a Backpage prostitute. she talks about how we watertown girls are"class-less" Guess she showed us.
horrid

United States

#2 May 1, 2014
I feel bad for her grandmother she has to be embarrassed she tried to bring her up after her mother abandoned her its so sad it's really her I called her number. Prices made me chuckle since so many had her for free but she looks hottt
not suprised

United States

#3 May 1, 2014
She was sleeping with everyone anyway and she's a junkie like her mother would not be surprised if her mother is making her do it. She robs her own mother she has no shame she might be pimping her daughter
not suprised

United States

#4 May 1, 2014
Gmx
horrid wrote:
I feel bad for her grandmother she has to be embarrassed she tried to bring her up after her mother abandoned her its so sad it's really her I called her number. Prices made me chuckle since so many had her for free but she looks hottt
how can I find it?
Who are you people

Winter Haven, FL

#5 May 3, 2014
Who are you people to judge anyways. You have no right to talk bad about anyone. Let god our maker be the judge if everyone would just mind their own damn business this world would be a much better place. EVERYBODY including yourselves have bad things in their past, present and may also be in your future. You think that what you did was not as bad as what she is doing so that what? Makes u better HA! Well that is too damn funny. Everybody and i mean everybody makes mistakes and I am Sure that she will be her own worst enemy in her own mind and when this is all said and done I am sure she will have to pay for what she did the rest of her life. I know it would eat me alive. Its sad is what it is and i am sure it is killing her inside! You just don't know so SHUT UP!!!
Rodger990

Canton, NY

#7 May 3, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/dwtwnrio

High class hookers here... just moved em and dress em better...... come rate the new bar!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe meeks and the meeks family (Nov '11) Sat Gregory joemeeks 13
Do people in Watertown eat their own offspring? (Jul '15) Sat F--ck you 3
Bernie Sander for president (Sep '15) Apr 30 Riparian 3
News Large, Neolithic Flint Axes Discovered in Denmark Apr 28 Canker Sore 1
george stevens Apr 26 MEME 1
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News North country patients benefit from telemedicin... Jan '16 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages