Unattended Carthage child gets lots of attention

Jul 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

About 3 p.m., a girl of about 3 with shoulder-length light brown hair, wearing a T-shirt and jeans, wandered into the yard of Sandra McCreadie, 613 Alexandria St. 'I was outside doing yard work and I heard someone asking, 'Where's your daddy?'' Mrs. McCreadie said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Riparian

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Omg The storyline to Final Fantasy VIII.
I bet the cops name was Cloud, and the little girl, her names gotta be Luna.

To officially change your name on your drivers license to a famously evil video game charactor. Im still laughing!
Sephiroth was a pretty busy dude in those games, I doubt he has time to watch a 3 yr old. Protective services is probly the best place for little Luna.
Riparian

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Riparian wrote:
Omg The storyline to Final Fantasy VIII.
I bet the cops name was Cloud, and the little girl, her names gotta be Luna.

To officially change your name on your drivers license to a famously evil video game charactor. Im still laughing!
Sephiroth was a pretty busy dude in those games, I doubt he has time to watch a 3 yr old. Protective services is probly the best place for little Luna.
Im goin down right now to change my name to; yup you guessed it, Riparian
Lmao I love america.
Riparian
Rip A. Rian lol
knowyourfacts

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

That's his real name. He was given it at birth, hasn't changed it. Does that mean every person named Donald changed their name so they were named after Donald Duck?
Riparian

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

knowyourfacts wrote:
That's his real name. He was given it at birth, hasn't changed it. Does that mean every person named Donald changed their name so they were named after Donald Duck?
I see; its his parents that named him after the game charactor. I guess they hoped hed be a supervillian instead of the common everyday law breaker lol sorry donalds no offense lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Drum Discussions

Search the Fort Drum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr marvinstevens 16,761
Pate's Trash Removal (May '10) Sat need garbage pick up 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Judd Barker aka Judd Bensol (Aug '11) Jul 10 ur hero 6
next ride auto (Apr '13) Jul 9 Got Stiffed 4
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Jul 7 Carol 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••