top dawg

Watertown, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2014
This "woman" purgers herself in court and lies to your face. CPS worker my ass. She belongs in jail!!! Lying piece of trash. Likes to steal your kids for fun. I lost my kids for no good reason. I'm a good parent and did nothing wrong!!! She even brings henchmen do do her dirty work.
Annoyed

Watertown, NY

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Ick. We had her too. She is miserable. And she does lie... Like a rug!

Hope someone slashes her tires!!! Hurting peoples families like they do. Its shameful!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get or have gotten your kids back ;)
freddy321

Watertown, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2014
What a horrible person.@#*&% better stay away from my neighborhood. She will get jacked the f up!!! Someone should go to dss and slash her tires!!!!
Exhausted

Watertown, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2014
Currently have her working my case. I agree she is unprofessional and lies openly. She fails to do a proper investigation and assess facts. Please file a formal complaint about her with the agency. Maybe if enough of people complain we can get her removed from the agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sled drags - part 3 Wed old timer 6
Why no strip clubs in Watertown? (Mar '10) Mar 22 Web 32
ex gave my dog away blue jeep Mar 19 i am HeartBroken 2
Woman Accosted at Funeral Mar 17 nurse 18
ryan hakins Mar 16 mrshaskins 2
Do You have Children with a loss of IQ's, Drive... Mar 16 Your Best NightMare 2
VIBROACOUSTIC DISEASE AWARENESS ! PUBLIC SAFET... Mar 16 Your Best NightMare 1
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web