mr truth

Watertown, NY

#1 May 14, 2014
It is time to enlighten all of you. You all deny that you hate but you are all liars! You all hate! You hate your neighbors. You hate your local businesses. You hate your local drug dealers! You hate your local clubs. You hate your bars. You hate those who cut you off in traffic. It's ok to hate but you all deny that hate in your pathetic little lives rather than embracing it. Then you post your little rants with some misguided belief that it will fix everything. It's time to embrace that hate like I do! I do not live in a façade of lies instead I embrace my hate. I unleash my hate which allows me to be more focused. Things are getting worse with all the lies around all of you! Allow me to help you all embrace the hate of all the poison around this area. We all can agree on that. Until that happens, the poison of all the sins will consume everything in it's path. It's already happening and I see it. You got broken women having children that shouldn't be having them. You have abled bodied men and women abusing the system. You live in a society in which these abuses are accepted but you all hate it. You don't embrace the hate so nothing happens. Embrace it and you will be free.
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sewer charge in watertown 3 hr cdp1 1
wwny (Sep '13) Dec 19 Stephen 2
IHC HS Principal leaving? Contract not renewed? (Mar '13) Dec 18 anonymous 7
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Dec 16 Twins92 4
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Dec 16 Olivere951 24
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web