DWI arrest

There are 4 comments on the watertowndailytimes.com story from Oct 24, 2008, titled DWI arrest. In it, watertowndailytimes.com reports that:

Troy L. Pearson, 30, Spencer Road, Burke, was charged Saturday night by Malone police with aggravated DWI. Mr. Pearson, who also was charged with making an improper turn and driving an uninsured vehicle, was stopped at 11:15 p.m. on East Main Street. Police did not disclose his chemical test result.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at watertowndailytimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Granny

Le Roy, IL

#21 Sep 3, 2010
The Courts look at DWI as revenue and not a crime.
This entire town is nothing but druggies, drunker's and child molesters.
I had enough of it and moved.
The dead beats, the inbreeding, the thieving, the fact that 1 in 3 Hastingnites have been convicted of a crime.
It's the worst small town i have ever seen.
Not to mention the crooked politics in the rest of Oswego county.
wow

United States

#22 Sep 3, 2010
seriously???????
disgusted

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 4, 2010
I say one dwi 25 years mandatory jail time any thereafter should be even stricter any idiot that would drink and drive does not deserve any rights or freedom, they take lives and walk away with a slap on the hand, drunk drivers disgust me they are worthless idiots. Most of them could care less about what they do. Lock them all up and throw the keys away.
Sharon

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2011
@ Granny: That's a pretty big statement. My friends, siblings, and I, all grew up in Antwerp (20yrs)- educated, successful, drug free, etc. I find your opinion offensive and think you should have surrounded yourself with a better circle of friends. Every small/big Town has some interesting people. The entire Town shouldn't be slammed based off of your "interesting" choices of friends during your time there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks (Sep '14) 23 hr just sayin 4
Clean up week Mon Carthage commute 2
News Fort Drum man allegedly held knife to mana s ch... Apr 30 Bill Pux 1
News Carthage woman accused of slapping other woman ... (Jan '13) Apr 28 WOW 6
News Two women charged with prostitution in Pamelia;... Apr 27 Paul Anderson 1
hook up Apr 26 woodcliff 1
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... Apr 24 shooting gallery 6
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]