DWI arrest

Oct 24, 2008 | Posted by: Trumpeterny | Full story: watertowndailytimes.com

Troy L. Pearson, 30, Spencer Road, Burke, was charged Saturday night by Malone police with aggravated DWI. Mr. Pearson, who also was charged with making an improper turn and driving an uninsured vehicle, was stopped at 11:15 p.m. on East Main Street. Police did not disclose his chemical test result.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Thwres too many dwi;s for such a small town ,
Take away their licence and let them serve jail time ,
someone

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

From what i have read it looks like he has a history of this. Why keep letting him out????
Manuel Labore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Nice work Malone PD. Thanks for keeping Malone safe.
Been There

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

It would be great if repeat offenders would serve substantial jail time and lose thier license. I think it would send a message and slow this down. People must know there's a way out.
North Country

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

With today's technology there has to be a way to have them wear a band of some time that makes it impossible to start any car.

“Brandon killed 4-4-06”

Since: Jul 08

Warrensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

How about different colored plates?
X Cop

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

Maryann Dunlavey wrote:
What a GOOD idea!!
Manuel Labore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

Maryann Dunlavey wrote:
In Florida they are orange and sy RESYRICTED.
Manuel Labore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

RESTRICTED, sorry for the error. To many margurit's tonight!!!
Manuel Labore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

I mean MARGURITTAS........
pmp727

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

Why do addicts habitually do anything? Now there's a question.
North Country

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

The more important question now is how do we protect our children and parents from a DWI nut now. Once we figure that out, we can talk about why.

“Brandon killed 4-4-06”

Warrensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

North Country wrote:
The more important question now is how do we protect our children and parents from a DWI nut now. Once we figure that out, we can talk about why.
The scary part North Country, is YOU can't protect children in these crimes. Its all up to the drunk driver......Only they roll the dice, you can only sit and watch.
X Cop

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

You can thank your lucky stars you don't live in Quebec!! 40% of the drivers are drunk and or crazy speeders! Give you an example....last week a drunk driver(Montreal) hit a woman in a wheel chair and killed her, it was the 19th time he had been arrested for DRUNK DRIVING!!!! The Law has to change and NOW, before many more innocent people die on the highways!

“Brandon killed 4-4-06”

Warrensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

X Cop wrote:
You can thank your lucky stars you don't live in Quebec!! 40% of the drivers are drunk and or crazy speeders! Give you an example....last week a drunk driver(Montreal) hit a woman in a wheel chair and killed her, it was the 19th time he had been arrested for DRUNK DRIVING!!!! The Law has to change and NOW, before many more innocent people die on the highways!
How does the justice system explain this? How can someone be able to get 19 DWI's is beyond my comprehension!I say, tax the alcohol as much or even more then the tobacco com. Make them place warning stickers on their bottels.Hold them accountable as the tobacco Com. are held accountable.Bring lawsuits against them in a class action. Show commercials of collisions, not people having a grand ole time drinking. Show its true colors. I am by no means against the consumption of alcohol, but I am against what this drug does once its in your system.
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

hey manuel ,how many margurritas? you think thats funny? use your head man, this is a touchy subject.
Drea

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

Manuel LaboreSumterville,

Oh my god, I have never read something so heartless, I think you need to apologies. Obviously you have never had to go thru such a horrific tragedy in your life, or you would of thought twice before you actually typed your message.
X Cop

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

Drea wrote:
Manuel LaboreSumterville,
Oh my god, I have never read something so heartless, I think you need to apologies. Obviously you have never had to go thru such a horrific tragedy in your life, or you would of thought twice before you actually typed your message.
Remember.... "Ignorance is bliss and their are happy"!!
X Cop

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

"Ignorence is bless And their happy"...what I meant to type.
Manuel Labore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

I never argue with an officer but I believe you were right the first time - ignorance. Thank you for your service to the law enforcement effort. Police have a tough job!! May St Michael, Archagel, God's first police officer always watch over you. "Blessed are the peace keepers for they are the children of God"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Moutainman 6,406
carthage molly dealer 4 hr jersey joe 2
Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) 5 hr Seth Ashford 4
zach g 8 hr vanessa 1
sunday night at gander mountain. i "made your n... Tue made you smirk 1
Randy Huot of Brier Hill Aug 24 classmate 2
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... Aug 24 STARTS WITH VACCINES 5
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Drum News, Events & Info