perv

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

He gives girls money for favors. He has tanning bed with cameras and candy closet
Cme

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

They all run to him for money....and sure he has cameras, or else some girls would walk right out with his tanning beds and anything else they could carry.
knowsall

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

everybody knows of grangers wrong doings and if you don't you need to get out of the house more, when i first moved to watertown within a week i had heard all about him and how he pays girls do deeds topless or naked, how he has fake balls, and he gets his aids treated in canada or something of that sort! i didn't want to believe any of it because i didn't at that time know who i could trust until i witnessed someone get paid for a topless deed and then again for dirty dancing on the table in his house.
idiots

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

You are all idiots! Get your facts straight!! He sure as hell doesn't have AIDS!!! Drama is all you people are!!!!!
H2OTown Transplant

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I've only had dealings with the son, who has had some "legal troubles" in the past, served some time, etc. from what I've been lead to believe. Everything else I've heard about the rest of the family is pretty much more of the same, they're shady at best. I didn't know any of them were in the "tanning business" as well. They can't be any worse than the two cradle robbers that run those Totally Ghetto/Spray On Imaginary Tan places... I won't let my wife set foot into either place again. She tans at Planet Fitness for free, where it's included in the membership. Plus it'sopen 24 Hours and there aren't any dirty old men running the places...
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

You mean his nephew
smh

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

i love how people want to shit on an old man. ronnie isnt even as bad as you all say he is. yes he has a tanning bed so what. yes he has cameras because people walk out of his hosue with tvs laptops and anything else they can get their hands on. ronnie does NOT have HIV so the rumors can stop. and ronnie doesnt ask girls to walk around "topless" and do work some hoes just do it cause they think it will earn them cash because of these rumors... but guess what most the hoes dont get anything from him. ronnie is a sweetheart and you all need to find something better to do than sit on a computer and talk shit.
bob

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Well the end to all of this would be to clear his name by letting people look around the place and show a HIV test in public
None of your Business

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Ronnie is a genuinely nice person, and I don't know if the accusations of paying girls is true, but who cared if it is? These girls are old enough to know what they're doing and say no if they're uncomfortable, maybe there's just too many money hungry sluts around cause I've seen a few around him begging for money

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... 10 hr Cold hard facts 4
Lyons Falls man admits to sexual contact with y... 14 hr Tolerance is a Vi... 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
the punishers biker group (Jan '12) Tue Thor 59
Fort Drum solider arrested for criminal sex act... (Jul '12) Aug 18 Anonymous 8
Watertown man to fight charges from late-night ... Aug 18 anonymous 1
MS tattoos Aug 16 M and S tattoos 3

Search the Fort Drum Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••