Sheriff DWI

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
How is this even a question as to how to handle it,put anyone in that car or truck besides a policeman and see how it goes,
How did he get there?,he drove, what would the outcome be if it was you or me--- we'd be in jail for DWI,was there a breathylzer
Test done,field sobriety test,booze in the car,keys in the ignition
Covered up by his peers,all who had part in it should be held to a higher standard--,busted,fired,revoke lisence,just like the rest
That's what we face when this happens, how's this any different????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
sunday night at gander mountain. i "made your n... Fri Curious 2
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••