Copenhagen Fire's Newest Officer
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lol

West Hartford, CT

#103 Apr 26, 2014
Village meeting wrote:
What did the village decide? Has anyone heard outcome of CFD officer or drill team laws?
How do you think? Of course Shane did not get approved, and of course they passed stricter rules on the drill team. Now they must complete their initial fire fighter1 classes, and all OSHA training for the year. Let's see how much of a push they are for training now. I hope pat tells them to stick it in their a$$ if he is asked to be the trai king officer again.
Also

United States

#104 Apr 26, 2014
Also heard they are begging the board to give them. Year to get proper training so they race this year, otherwise they can't put together a team. This is due to their constant recruiting to get people to join dept just so they can race. Those individuals don't train, they just race eat and drink.

Several members don't live in district, they just camp out here during the season.
old timer

Tupper Lake, NY

#105 Apr 26, 2014
Tothose who know who know the result of the vote by the villagehave inside information as information hasn't been given to the Dept. yet.
interested

Tupper Lake, NY

#106 Apr 26, 2014
The drill team is alive and well no matter what others think. They will field a full team. its time to leave them alone let the department run their own affairs and keep our nose out of it.
Oh Old Timef

United States

#107 Apr 26, 2014
You really think the village changed their mind from their vote 30 some days ago? I highly doubt it, no insider info, just realistic not in dreamland like you
Drill

Lake Placid, NY

#108 Apr 26, 2014
People that realize the team members names also realize they are far from ready to run! Just like the community will someday realize that through corruption, this dept has put the fire district that they are meant to serve at risk!

Firefighter willingly train to prepare for the safety of life and property. If they want to prove all the accusations wrong, well train and be good fire fighters and then choose to drill for fun. Choose to drill to improve skills and strengthen trust within your ranks. Otherwise do the exact opposite of what this dept practices now.

I hope the board enforces these new laws. The group needs leadership and management.
interestedt

Tupper Lake, NY

#109 Apr 26, 2014
First I am not in dreamland, the Village did what they had to do, secondly it is an insult by you to each of those on the drill team as well as those not on the team to make disparaging remarks. You may not like some of the members but there are others who are drill team members and helpers that do not run, it is an insult to them . They have done nothing wrong.The department is now being taken into question as they are the ones who give permission for the team. It is about time people like you stop your false accusations n to all and move on. It is people like you that continue this type of stuff . Let the drill team and department work it out and I am sure they are working with the village fathers as well.You are entitled to your opinion butget your facts straingt and don't listen to hearsay.
carol church

Ardsley, NY

#110 Apr 27, 2014
old timer wrote:
T Carol Church and others the Sheriffs and StatePolice sit in the parking lot of the fire hall regularly and see this individual drive in and out, if it were that he didn't have a license they would pick him up.
old timer, stop playing dumb. You know damn well he doesnt have a license. Hopefully, someone will make these officers aware of the situation.
interestedt

Tupper Lake, NY

#111 Apr 27, 2014
How do you know have you actually asked some one who knows? Is it just supposition?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli moves to New Jersey f... 19 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Bitcoin company to operate in Watertown Apr 7 nosey is as nosey... 16
News Copenhagen man sent back to prison after re-tri... (Mar '17) Apr 5 All Business 2
News Ogdensburg to receive $1 million, Massena getti... Apr 3 nosey is as nosey... 8
News Parishville Town Council opposes wind developme... Dec '17 judge it 1
News Elwin David Green (Oct '09) Jul '17 Reg 4
Poker game!! (Dec '16) Dec '16 MIKEtheSTEELHEADER 1

Fort Drum Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages