Copenhagen Fire's Newest Officer
Jerry Flanders

Tupper Lake, NY

#82 Mar 29, 2014
Think you want about me I am finished defending myself. I expected this from all the so called soothsayers. At least I stepped up to the plate and spoke my piece under my name. Hopefully someday this will stop. Families will not be berated by anyone and what has happened in the past will not be the standard that we set our thoughts on. Good bye.
dept law

Lake Placid, NY

#83 Mar 29, 2014
Our Dept has a law that forbids us from discussing dept business on crazy pages like this.You guys have a lot of members that publicly get on here and I am not sure it helps your dept at all. Even one that announces he is a past officer. I try not to read all this stuff but you make our dept look like a bunch of saints.
wowww

Tupper Lake, NY

#84 Mar 30, 2014
Hey member, how much are you actually around??? Every time Martha sees Jim or Lynn she always goes up and hugs them first. And they also call her "mother" so nice try

Albany, NY

#85 Mar 30, 2014
wowww wrote:
Hey member, how much are you actually around??? Every time Martha sees Jim or Lynn she always goes up and hugs them first. And they also call her "mother" so nice try

Im around a lot more than you think. She puts on a good show. Ask anyone who is close, and i dont mean just aquaintences at the hall, i mean as in family close. You will get a whole differnt response.
roll my eyes

Needham Heights, MA

#86 Mar 30, 2014
I cant even believe im posting to this pissing match..you are never ever going to solve anything on here unless you go to a meeting or become involved quit b******* you bunch of f****** idiots
Hey roll my eyes

United States

#87 Mar 30, 2014
It had been more than 6 hours since someone posted a comment! By you posting, you moved this thread back to the top, so now everyone is going to open and see what's new... Thanks
Soothsayer

Bronx, NY

#88 Mar 30, 2014
Jerry, What in the hell is a soothsayer?
Elections

Albany, NY

#89 Apr 2, 2014
Tomorrow nights the big election night. Copenhagen dept gets a do over. Let's see how they play this. Can't wait! Our community can't wait to read all about it on topix.
mad member

Canton, MA

#91 Apr 15, 2014
Thanks for that Carol church
carol church

Ardsley, NY

#92 Apr 15, 2014
Hey there mad member dont bring my name into this shit because i really dont care. I know that fire department is screwed up. My feelings are very well known. If i was gonna post anything it would have been about the new chief driving by my house on his adventure to recruit our neighbor (without a license, of course). I dont have to nor will i hide behind a made up name. We are all entitled to our own opinions and if you dont want to hear mine then dont bring my name in to it. Actually, mortified is absolutely correct because i was at the firehall at that time visiting with family and that is exactly what i seen too. I wouldnt even be on here but someone let me know that my name was on here. So, there you have it.
lucky4uimme

Lake Placid, NY

#93 Apr 15, 2014
carol church wrote:
Hey there mad member dont bring my name into this shit because i really dont care. I know that fire department is screwed up. My feelings are very well known. If i was gonna post anything it would have been about the new chief driving by my house on his adventure to recruit our neighbor (without a license, of course). I dont have to nor will i hide behind a made up name. We are all entitled to our own opinions and if you dont want to hear mine then dont bring my name in to it. Actually, mortified is absolutely correct because i was at the firehall at that time visiting with family and that is exactly what i seen too. I wouldnt even be on here but someone let me know that my name was on here. So, there you have it.
I see his ass driving and I'll call and turn him in.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#94 Apr 18, 2014
I feel that having three Volunteer Fire Department members on the Village Board... Wouldn't the be a conflict of interest? Just Sayin! It's because the last name is HENRY.
CFD

United States

#95 Apr 23, 2014
You go Carol Church!
old timer

Tupper Lake, NY

#96 Apr 24, 2014
T Carol Church and others the Sheriffs and StatePolice sit in the parking lot of the fire hall regularly and see this individual drive in and out, if it were that he didn't have a license they would pick him up.
Blah blah

Worcester, MA

#97 Apr 24, 2014
Guess who the 2014 Copenhagen Field Days chairmen is? Anyone...
ugh

United States

#98 Apr 24, 2014
Honestly, word on the street is that no one is going to the Field DAYS. after last year and then all the bad behavior, the community has had enough.

but let me take a guess...hmmm...newest elected officer of the criminal's club? well SHyt!
resident

Hartford, CT

#99 Apr 24, 2014
Blah blah wrote:
Guess who the 2014 Copenhagen Field Days chairmen is? Anyone...
Technically, Shane is the chairman, but his ol lady-the secretary is doing the work for him. At meetings he just tell everyone its going good, and when asked what is going on, he has no clue and she has a detailed list of what has been/needs to be done.
Meeting Tonight

United States

#100 Apr 24, 2014
To Whom It May Concern! The Village Fathers meet tonight to approve of all newly elected officers. I wonder who will be approved and not approved? I wonder if the Department will just turn around and elect the same person next month? You know the old saying? Third time's a charm.... hahahahahaha
old timer

Tupper Lake, NY

#101 Apr 24, 2014
If people are concerned with the Village Vote, attend the meeting tonight and find out for yourself.
Village meeting

Lake Placid, NY

#102 Apr 26, 2014
What did the village decide? Has anyone heard outcome of CFD officer or drill team laws?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos horny 1 hr Hornyandthick 1
shannon waldron (Jan '14) Dec 8 Bitch89 6
Mayor Arrested Dec 7 watch dog 9
Watertown KFC Employee Nov 28 Long Darby 1
Were we awarded the CIB in Somalia??? (Feb '08) Nov 23 ArmyFireDept 2
News DWI charges lodged Oct '16 ROFL 1
News Fort Drum solider arrested for criminal sex act... (Jul '12) Sep '16 Not intimidated 16

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages