Auburn, NY

#23 Apr 13, 2012
Pinky wrote:
What are we going to do today Brain?
same thing we do everyday
janebeam

Albany, GA

#25 Jul 27, 2012
Really? have you seen anything in watertown that youd want to see without clothes?
Will B

Watertown, NY

#26 Oct 25, 2012
Jenna wrote:
We'd probably have one if we had more than just nasty skanky hoes
While i agree fort drum does produce alot of revunue for many of the businesses around here , i would much rather of had this town forgotten about cause really all it has brought is more crime if you look more than half of the bar fights that happen involve the military, many of sexual contact with minors...check the id's fellas....and worst of all this town is now FULL OF DRUGS there has always been drugs but not this bad i mean come on there are 13 years olds shooting heroin

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#27 Oct 25, 2012
Come on now people, it surely can't be this bad. lmao.
Hmmmm

Worcester, MA

#29 May 10, 2013
sabbathrules1960 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a leg and butt man.. sooooo turn around ladies whoooooo hoooooo MYOB
You, may think because in ignorant terms you would call your self a, "leg" or in real tearms, you are known as a "infantryman". That because of how you may choose to live your life. All of a sudden, because you claim to not affiliate with certain establishments, your mature? You just used an acronym, or ( lazy texting syndrome) to say something, and referred your self as a leg. Try to talk about about me, that is ok, I got 4 combat deployments and counting doesn't bother me. Combat arms grow up you are not as "tough" as you think you are. Many of us support are just as "tough". Except there are a lot of you and not as many of us.
diddle bag

Hammond, NY

#30 Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You, may think because in ignorant terms you would call your self a, "leg" or in real tearms, you are known as a "infantryman". That because of how you may choose to live your life. All of a sudden, because you claim to not affiliate with certain establishments, your mature? You just used an acronym, or ( lazy texting syndrome) to say something, and referred your self as a leg. Try to talk about about me, that is ok, I got 4 combat deployments and counting doesn't bother me. Combat arms grow up you are not as "tough" as you think you are. Many of us support are just as "tough". Except there are a lot of you and not as many of us.
WTF? No strip clubs because the mayor needs the drunks in his bar.
The Dish

United States

#31 Aug 24, 2013
I think its sad we have to travel to vegas for a decent review.... Men and women alike deserve a lil sumthin fun to look at. A lil show..... Bring it on.... Prudes fuck off. Dont like it dont drive by or go in..... It can be located in a off the beaten path place.....
YessCubanB

New York, NY

#32 Nov 6, 2014
The abundance of fat, trashy chicks (aka the Watertown Buffalos) may have something to do with that. Ever used to watch Jerry Springer back in the day and wonder where in the world they found those disgusting wastes? That question was answered the moment I set foot inside the mall there. And like someone else said earlier, they give it up insanely easy. If you're military, don't get trapped by one of these disgusting freaks. Wrap it up. Run and never look back.
solo

Carthage, NY

#33 Nov 12, 2014
If there was one, do you know what you'd see? one-ton heifer military wives thinking theyre sexy. Syracuse is worth it if you wanna make the drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evans Mills man indicted in Rochester murder 17 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 1
Gay bath house? Mon Denny 3
Sled drags - part 2 Mar 1 puzzled 13
Gina Presley Feb 28 Jman 1
Watertown Mayor Jeffrey Graham says arena upgra... Feb 26 HeMadeSoMany 1
wwny (Sep '13) Feb 25 curious 4
11 charged with public assistance fraud (Jun '13) Feb 25 HeMadeSoMany 3
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web