Johnny Appleseed

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Anything over the border that I can go to?

“Republicans are Losers”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Go to Brockville. Anyway. No Strip club here BECAUSE we have conservative prudes all caught up in our plumbing.
Diana

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

Well it's certainly not because there are no brainless cretins in Watertown who have nothing more worthwhile to do than get drunk to jiggling jugs.

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Diana wrote:
Well it's certainly not because there are no brainless cretins in Watertown who have nothing more worthwhile to do than get drunk to jiggling jugs.
It's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.
thisplacesucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I heard at Olarrys in greatbend, the girls do favors as well as strip. Just saying. I think its a gross place and refuse to go but some guys in my unit that have no lives go there on a regular basis. I ve got a wife for that.

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

thisplacesucks wrote:
I heard at Olarrys in greatbend, the girls do favors as well as strip. Just saying. I think its a gross place and refuse to go but some guys in my unit that have no lives go there on a regular basis. I ve got a wife for that.
Well Bully for you. Why don't you just go ahead and do that and if it does not include yourself then you do something with your own business...mind it!
Pinky

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

What are we going to do today Brain?
Brain

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Judged:

What we do everyday Pinky. TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
obbi

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Because Watertown is smart! I agree its may be fun for some responsible people but come on. Look at all the other military towns near posts. They are trash! I like Watertown because of the "prudes". Kept it clean. Here in BFE Junction City Kansas its all dicked up because of the stripclubs. Always fights,pimps smacking their hoes...( okok thats a bit overboard) Look its fun to make trips to Canada so just go up to Kingston or get a girlfriend with a nice rack.
SouthernBred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

Im from Tampa Fl. We have a whole strip on SR60. Odysee 2001, DeJaVu, Rumors, Diamonds. There not all for guys to get drunk and stair at tits. The Gold Club is a Gentlemans club where you hold meetings and enjoy a steak dinner. Many prominent people go there, from Doctors to Judges. So what if the waitress is topless. Makes us have to give her a bigger tip. Its a Win-Win. Watertown could only benefit from such an attraction. Somewhere to stop on the way to that thing you call a mall. But dont build one on the assumption of roudy patrons and late night arguments. Sounds like any bar to me. Guess you should stop building them too...

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

SouthernBred wrote:
Im from Tampa Fl. We have a whole strip on SR60. Odysee 2001, DeJaVu, Rumors, Diamonds. There not all for guys to get drunk and stair at tits. The Gold Club is a Gentlemans club where you hold meetings and enjoy a steak dinner. Many prominent people go there, from Doctors to Judges. So what if the waitress is topless. Makes us have to give her a bigger tip. Its a Win-Win. Watertown could only benefit from such an attraction. Somewhere to stop on the way to that thing you call a mall. But dont build one on the assumption of roudy patrons and late night arguments. Sounds like any bar to me. Guess you should stop building them too...
Don't give them any ideas
Ruth

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Only immature baby boys goggle over the titties. Grow up little boys.
Someone special

Schodack Landing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

First off Watertown doesnt need a strip joint, half the men here are pigs to begin with why make them even more disguisting. And O'larrys is closed has been for awhile now cause its a dumb! Having tilted kilt in Watertown is bad enough, drive by there at lunch time during the week, its all contractor trucks and military!! gross

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

Someone special wrote:
First off Watertown doesnt need a strip joint, half the men here are pigs to begin with why make them even more disguisting. And O'larrys is closed has been for awhile now cause its a dumb! Having tilted kilt in Watertown is bad enough, drive by there at lunch time during the week, its all contractor trucks and military!! gross
Don't go if you don't like it. As for me...here honey I've got a dollar for ya whoooo hoooo

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Diana wrote:
Juggling jugs rule!!!!!! Mind your own business!!!!!

“Republicans are Losers”

Seattle Wa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Ruth wrote:
Only immature baby boys goggle over the titties. Grow up little boys.
I'm a leg and butt man.. sooooo turn around ladies whoooooo hoooooo MYOB
somebody

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Someone special wrote:
Your a very angry person for no reason
msVA

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Watertown doesnt have any strip-clubs because no one will waste their time nor money to see the ugly fat a$$ females that this destitute town has produced.Oh and 95% of Watertown's revenue comes from gross military and contractors. You should get off your fat asses and do some PT. This place was forgotten about a long time ago. Half the people here are racist, 90% of the women are fat a$$ hell. This place sucks. {Oh yeah I'm from VA 703 2 up 2 down}
Jenna

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

We'd probably have one if we had more than just nasty skanky hoes
Mayhem Like Me

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

There's no need for strip joints in Watertown, cuz the girls aorund here are so easy as it is, they'll take you home and give you a nekkid lap dance all night.
They want to hook up with a military guy who'll get them out of here if they marry and get to travel the US and world. lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Drum Discussions

Search the Fort Drum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Out with the GOP 6,319
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,317
Judd Barker aka Judd Bensol (Aug '11) 10 hr ur hero 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
next ride auto (Apr '13) Wed Got Stiffed 4
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Jul 7 Carol 7
Debate: Marijuana - Watertown, NY (Aug '10) Jul 7 Lis 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••