Correction officer charged Steve LaPlaca

Correction officer charged Steve LaPlaca

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

Peggy O

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Well another fine outstanding citizens stealing from the state. Sure hope he has to serve time for his crime. Three felonies I find it hard to believe he can get out of these.
Peggy

Watertown, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2014
No news on this and no Grand Jury indictment? Weasels have a way of getting out of stuff, don't they?
Robbie

Tupper Lake, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2014
I'm waiting to see what becomes of this. Class E-felonies are the lesser of all felonies and usually get probation. Class D is a little more serious but still only warrants probation and restitution. Don't think you're going to see jail time out of this. The crimes don't warrant that and personally, I think losing his job and probation suits the crimes better. If he's guilty, remember, he entitled to a fair trial first.
Keep the jail cells open for drug dealers, baby rappers and things that are more serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Shanea Cross? 13 hr Angel 1
Caprara Fri noticed 1
Driving through Watertown- looking for adult bo... Jan 19 Avril 1
shannon waldron (Jan '14) Jan 17 Ngineer 7
George Galbraith Jan 15 sue 1
News Police seeks public assistance indentifying sus... Jan 13 Missy 19
Best girls aau team Jan 10 Father 2

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance